BLKCandy

Jul 12, 2018
Wait? Mega doesn't work? But... I had just downloaded the 0.13.7 from Mega just now? Or did I missed something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
See the incest tag, mom is dead, no sisters, only his grandpa is alive...Wait...NOOOOPEE
The Incest Tag doesn't have to apply to blood relations the MC has by definition.
You do have mother, daugther 3 somes here and now for example

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Mega isn't working for anything now. Someone at Mega decided to be an absolute dick. Whoever it is needs to get 7 page muda'd before getting a size 15 foot broken off into his or her ass.

I have a bad feeling that doing this might bite Robin in the ass. I hope it doesn't but still. Considering Robin tend to suffer from Icarus syndrome and his luck and plot armors haven't deactivated yet, I wonder how he will be able to handle the situation when one of the things he's been winging it on and hoping it works goes wrong. Pretty sure he can turn it around to his favor but still.
I don't think it actually will, because that would mean that Arc would have to do two different storylines and he doesn't like to do that. Even if he could find out about her a different way if we don't tell him about her (rendering the whole 'keep them at the daycare to keep them safe' thing completely pointless) there would still need to be a separate storyline where he doesn't use her against us to account for players who play with pregnancy turned off.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I'm trying my best to explore this game, but I'm kind of lost by now, at least in terms of "traits". Some were straightforward and let's say Pixie's cocksleeve was obvious to get, but majority of them is still a mystery to me. For example I've checked the thread but there's not a single mention of "leatherqueen" trait Lily has, but there are many more. Am I missing something?

Reactions: chicho1958

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hello. I'm trying my best to explore this game, but I'm kind of lost by now, at least in terms of "traits". Some were straightforward and let's say Pixie's cocksleeve was obvious to get, but majority of them is still a mystery to me. For example I've checked the thread but there's not a single mention of "leatherqueen" trait Lily has, but there are many more. Am I missing something?
Many of the traits aren't in the game yet and the dev apparently never stopped to think about how unnecessarily confusing that implementation is.

Reactions: Anczej

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.7-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
The update is fun, maybe we can hire more teachers and staff for the school (girls ofc) the building feels a too empty for a school, even a ruined one

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes