Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone please tell me where to find the isolated mountains that are necessary to train the magic stat to level 5? The goblin witch Nyx told me I had to find some isolated mountains where nobody is around for miles for this stat increase, but I'm drawing a blank. I assume this involves the explore command on the mountains map, but I have no idea what to put in.

Also, where can I find the lake where I can train the insight stat? I would assume this also involves the explore command at a certain location.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
when will the story continue... I'm curious to see how it unfolds lol
Don't hold your breath.
Next step on the story is to transition into act 3.
And there's still act 2 stuff left to do.
Like the college and stat training.

It doesn't make much sense to transition into act 3 but keep adding act 2 stuff.

The update is fun, maybe we can hire more teachers and staff for the school (girls ofc) the building feels a too empty for a school, even a ruined one
Unlikely, while it's true that the college seems quite empty, Arc had to reduce the scope to only a few influentiable characters so it doesn't get out of hand. Game already has a fuck ton of characters.

So the college girls include:
The pool twins, the library girl, the 4 courtyard girls, the 3 basketball girls and the swordgirl.

During Veronica's story there were a lot more characters but I'm almost certain they won't come back.

'sup, is there finally some morgana content or atleast planned content for her in the future?
In the future? Yes.
In the near future? Probably no. And I only say probably since I can't predict what the fuck is Arc going to do.

You see, Morgana is sort of "the main boss" of the Fey branch of the main story.
We need to progress quite a bit to get to there, but she will have content since she is a main girl.

I bet it will be quite fun to break her.

Can someone please tell me where to find the isolated mountains that are necessary to train the magic stat to level 5? The goblin witch Nyx told me I had to find some isolated mountains where nobody is around for miles for this stat increase, but I'm drawing a blank. I assume this involves the explore command on the mountains map, but I have no idea what to put in.

Also, where can I find the lake where I can train the insight stat? I would assume this also involves the explore command at a certain location.
Part of the main story.
You've been to the mountains so you visited Gramps.
Ask him questions, if he sends you to train do it.
After training, if you ask questions he'll send you to look for a pigeon in the lake (here you unlock the lake in the map).
To continue the main story, search for the pigeon 3 times and go back to him.

The lake is for Lyx's magical training and the insight stat, which is needed for another character's storyline.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok, been a while since I've been 'ere.
Anything revenge-related yet? No? We're still busy shooting every female we see?
A'ight, time to wait again.

AdSlty

Oct 27, 2018
I'm having an issue when I launch the game its a solid black screen after the game launches. Music is still playing but the screen is black and I cant do anything. I'm running 13.7 Windows for the first time and thought that was the issue but I also went back and tried the last version I've played (11.0) and had the same issue, which I never had previously. Anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm having an issue when I launch the game its a solid black screen after the game launches. Music is still playing but the screen is black and I cant do anything. I'm running 13.7 Windows for the first time and thought that was the issue but I also went back and tried the last version I've played (11.0) and had the same issue, which I never had previously. Anyone have any idea what the issue might be?
I'd suggest you test your Hardware... maybe Update your Graphic Card Driver

Reactions: AdSlty

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
were can i finde ami
If your doing find the murder keep doing that quest till you open new spot, takes a little while since time goes fast,just keep talking with all and solve mystery, I will strongly suggest try do 1 quest at a time, if you try do 5-6 you gonna go nuts.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any updated to this guide anywhere? Been looking internet and only see lynx goes to lvl 2 magic, need to find out what mountain she talking about i'm at magic 4(done) but for next one she said something about a mountain, just started game because I like to do 1 quest at a time. Any help will be appreciated, if I find it will edit this post. Wasn't no mountaing, was at lake where gramps live. This is a late update quest, since i'm skipping updates, trying to do 1 quest a time. I've noticed also that they removed items in bag (except ,money/crystals, so impossible cheat there

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello. I'm trying my best to explore this game, but I'm kind of lost by now, at least in terms of "traits". Some were straightforward and let's say Pixie's cocksleeve was obvious to get, but majority of them is still a mystery to me. For example I've checked the thread but there's not a single mention of "leatherqueen" trait Lily has, but there are many more. Am I missing something?
If I ain't mistaken has to do the way you talk to them. I started today because haven't played in long time because I like to play for hours not 1-2hours updates, so don't be afraid to make the girls your bitch or dominate them,I'm trying all different, only ones I've treated nice are the kunochi girls and pixie, pixie is something else, my fav in this game, has a mouth that you might have gag it with a pea like mc told her at start lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If your doing find the murder keep doing that quest till you open new spot, takes a little while since time goes fast,just keep talking with all and solve mystery, I will strongly suggest try do 1 quest at a time, if you try do 5-6 you gonna go nuts.
Actually counter productive advice as several Quests require another one being advanced to a certain point... you'll find yourself trapped more often than not useing that strategy.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't find any info but for the fourth heart for Pixie it just says wait a day or two and it's been like many many days and nothing happens.
Does it say talk to her?in her profile, also advance story sometimes advancing unlocks them, I usually don't go by that, I keep doing quests,even had 2 in a row with asteria, was waiting 2 days and forgot to go was like a week doing stuff then did 2 in a row eeven on her profile it said wait 2 days, and some say no more to do and I kept doing stuff, I think the profile thing is screwed thats why I don't follow it and take care pixie or I'll have asterias runts come after you(remember that part?) lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Who are your favorite kids? When going on dates lily and kana kids are fun, the group thing is also nice, hope in future updates we get to see them all, thinking about expanding the Family only have 11 kids, maybe 22 so everyone has a brother/sister. Haven't sent any to the artifact.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes