UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alright, I'm at a complete loss here. How the hell do you do the Trickster dates?

I've got all the bar upgrades, I bought all the booze from Lily, and I have Charisma at 5 (I have no idea how to raise it any higher and if I visit the bar in the morning the Trickster's there telling me I've gone on 0 dates).

How the shit do you invite someone? I've tried everything I can think of.

Reactions: chicho1958

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 430 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 395 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Alright, I'm at a complete loss here. How the hell do you do the Trickster dates?

I've got all the bar upgrades, I bought all the booze from Lily, and I have Charisma at 5 (I have no idea how to raise it any higher and if I visit the bar in the morning the Trickster's there telling me I've gone on 0 dates).

Go to the club and call someone.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

go to the club and invite people

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019

Visit the club at night and call a woman to join you.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
When will the daughters grow up? Veronica is best gal.
Never.

I'd like to, but I don't seem to have that option, so uh...how?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh shit, might poke Arc to tweak that or something.

You see, the dates are piggybacking from the "slut training", which is the thing where you bring some girls to the club and parade them around ending with them poledancing so you make money.
Only Gwen, Chloe and Jessica do that.

And well, for some code reason you need to unlock that shit so you take other girls on dates.
You do that by talking to Lily and picking the "Do you have any ideas for making more money?" option, which prompts her to suggest poledancing.
Of course, you need the club, but you already have it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

you invite them to dates at club(your bar)make sure to buy beer,wine, champagne from lilly, do like i did just invite 1 girl 3 times, then she'll talk and you have to answer 3 question, and at end date if you in good relationship with her you get a surprise, i invited gwen(beer) also after date go back lilly and buy whatever was used beer,wine or champagne, go back trickster, do same again and last day it's quest from trickster just answer his questions

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.8-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Redds667

May 22, 2021
I haven't started playing yet, but every time I try there's a new update, I think this game must have one of the fastest updates I've ever seen, does anyone know how many hours roughly the game currently has?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The Beach scene with Madison doesn't activate for me when i call for some reason. She says her skin burns easily and hangs up..? How do I activate the scene?
This sounds retarded but she needs a kid apparently...
beach.rpy
Line 963
if madison_kid == 1 and madison_birth == 0:

Guess using Suntan Oil just made too much sense :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes