Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
"New event with Madison and her kid!"

wow can we fuck the kid? NO

"new areas to explore!"

wow anything in them? NO

"more hidden voices!"

wow... this feature no one gives a rats ass about!

recent updates feel very strange, like they are lacking but also prepering for something bigger. tho I kinda lost it when the school girls had looped H scene animations where it was basically just a different model. sometimes it feels like the Dev releases updates just for the sake of it, instead of actually have enough content that is worthwhile to release.

thoox22

Jun 25, 2021
recent updates feel very strange, like they are lacking but also prepering for something bigger. tho I kinda lost it when the school girls had looped H scene animations where it was basically just a different model. sometimes it feels like the Dev releases updates just for the sake of it, instead of actually have enough content that is worthwhile to release.
Dude, the updates happen like... what... every one to two weeks? Some of them are bound to be less impactful than others. There's only so much work you can do in a week. Compare how much gets added to this game over the span of a typical release cycle of other games on here. Seems to me that most games receive MUCH less content over the same time span.

If you want a lot more content, leave it and come back in 6 months. Then you'll have more content. At least with this method you can be confident they'll keep adding stuff instead of wondering if the game that was last updated 7 months ago is ever going to be updated again.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Dude, the updates happen like... what... every one to two weeks? Some of them are bound to be less impactful than others. There's only so much work you can do in a week. Compare how much gets added to this game over the span of a typical release cycle of other games on here. Seems to me that most games receive MUCH less content over the same time span.

If you want a lot more content, leave it and come back in 6 months. Then you'll have more content. At least with this method you can be confident they'll keep adding stuff instead of wondering if the game that was last updated 7 months ago is ever going to be updated again.
so compering this game to a shit show like pure onyx to make it look good? or that school honey select game? I don't mind small updates, but they need to mean something. the latest content have been insulting. let me remind you this Dev is making a lot of money, why do people who pay need to get looped just change the model H scenes? this is one of the easiest engines to use, Dev isn't even creating his own sex animations. tho to be fair no one does, even a game as huge as honey select gets more cc content than new sex scenes. the only game I know that modders still bother is Sims 4 (over 7k sex animations by now, kinda impressive actually, they even got child stuff if you're into that horrifying garbage) my point is that some of us do need to criticize the Dev on stuff like these. this isn't a free game, this is his job, he gets paid. if he doesn't do a good job he needs be effected by it. you also tell me "come back later", man it's like the 5th update with nothing interesting going on. all of these updates should have been a single one. "but the dev doesn't have time" - then he should pay someone to assist, god knows he has the money.

Devs don't get to earn more money than ever while making less effort/quality, this isn't how it works. 8500 dollars more or less from Patreon alone (every month last I checked), so don't BS me with excuses please. and I'm sure people will be mad at me but it's their problem... they should not defend such practice. this is why games as good as this one go bad, because they allow the Dev to stagnate without any problems.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
bro can you tell me how to trigger the scene?,cause when i call Madison he decline ma invite cause scare of a sunburn
The scene with madison it's the club you invite her for a date, for the beach her name pops up in list with the others and she'll invite daughter if you have kid with her, not the bar the club and invite her evening or afternoon, my guess you invited her in the morning or you don't have sunburn buy it, since I used cheats for money I just buyed everything, also incase you don't know you have halloween scene just decor bedroom with holloween stuff,coffin/pumpkin/picture witch and another scene with jessica/gwen in torture room. Might start game again love pixie comments too much lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The Beach scene with Madison doesn't activate for me when i call for some reason. She says her skin burns easily and hangs up..? How do I activate the scene?
buy suntan lotion,if you have it tell me her hearts stats and your stats, also try invite her on weekends, I never had issues have all items max hearts/stats but don't know when I invited her, also had kid with her and she invite her(funny scene)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so compering this game to a shit show like pure onyx to make it look good? or that school honey select game? I don't mind small updates, but they need to mean something. the latest content have been insulting. let me remind you this Dev is making a lot of money, why do people who pay need to get looped just change the model H scenes? this is one of the easiest engines to use, Dev isn't even creating his own sex animations. tho to be fair no one does, even a game as huge as honey select gets more cc content than new sex scenes. the only game I know that modders still bother is Sims 4 (over 7k sex animations by now, kinda impressive actually, they even got child stuff if you're into that horrifying garbage) my point is that some of us do need to criticize the Dev on stuff like these. this isn't a free game, this is his job, he gets paid. if he doesn't do a good job he needs be effected by it. you also tell me "come back later", man it's like the 5th update with nothing interesting going on. all of these updates should have been a single one. "but the dev doesn't have time" - then he should pay someone to assist, god knows he has the money.

Devs don't get to earn more money than ever while making less effort/quality, this isn't how it works. 8500 dollars more or less from Patreon alone (every month last I checked), so don't BS me with excuses please. and I'm sure people will be mad at me but it's their problem... they should not defend such practice. this is why games as good as this one go bad, because they allow the Dev to stagnate without any problems.
Don't get me wrong I understand your point of view, but I'm getting this game for free and his/her updates are the best of ALL games here, and I do get updates like every 2-3 months that way don't have to play for 30minutes, there's tons games out there. Also a game I support just had update that really wasn't that big of a deal for the time they took but I respect the dev because there's a thing called life and sometimes you can't be working 24/7 people need take break, I downloaded 10 games in 2 days to check them out and really enjoying the 1st one(MyRealDesire),almost done with it playing +16hours with walkthrough mod will finish it as soon i post this and start with another game.The thing with people it's that they stick to handful games instead having 30+ so by the time you finish a bunch of them you come back and you have new updates, been working for me since I started coming here

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The Beach scene with Madison doesn't activate for me when i call for some reason. She says her skin burns easily and hangs up..? How do I activate the scene?
A bit late to the party, some people already answered.

Yeah nah, Madison doesn't have a beach date on her own, only if you bring her daughter with you, and I don't mean Veronica.

I'm not really sure if Arc plans to ever implement a beach date with her.
She mentions not really liking the beach and that she has sensitive skin, so the only reason she's coming is to spend time with her daughter (not Veronica).

I do wonder if they have an indoor pool or something in that mansion.
I mean, why get a skimpy swimsuit like that if you're not going to use it, or rather can't because of the skin issue.
Not like inviting her to the manor's pool is any better, she's still in the sun.

Hmmmmmm.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
the labels that appear in parentheses, next to the name, are they for something?
Quirks, for the most part they don't do shit. They're sort of a milestone if anything.
Apparently the plan is to have them be like a toggle for some content, if they're active you will see specific type of content with the girl.

Like Jessica's "adultress" unlocked will mean that you will have more scenes where you blatantly cuck Tom.
If not, well, you will still fuck Jessica but you won't be rubbing it in his nose.

But they don't do shit, the only one that does something is Jessica's "auntie" and that just changes the way you call her.
If you're into that pseudo-incest stuff.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
But they don't do shit, the only one that does something is Jessica's "auntie" and that just changes the way you call her.
If you're into that pseudo-incest stuff.
Wonder if Arc will ever expand on that or keep it simple so no idiot is left behind. Would like to see more auntie nephew stuff :love:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
QUERY: In the beach scene with Madison and your daughter, why the hell are her boobs so big in her swimsuit?

No, not Madison's, your daughter's.

Even with Artifact energy accelerating her growth, she's physically, what, 5 or 6? 8 or 9 at most? Her chest should be no more prominent than a boy's. But she visibly has noticeable breasts in her swimsuit. It's disconcerting.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can you get girl pregnant more than 1 time ? I cant seem to get them pregnant any more despite having the option on
Not really.
I mean, you can send the kid to the nexus and have another one, but it will be the exact same as the previous one.
So it's only really worth it if you're into the whole preggo thing and seeing the preggo sex in the gallery isn't enough for you.

Warriorblade909

Nov 8, 2021
Complete as of last Monday's update. Should have everything, including kids with each girl, etc. Why you would want a game save with everything done is beyond me. Kid's names are all lil XXXX where XXXX is the mothers name (they are in the daycare).
Is there any way to fix the download being a .save.zip it literally makes your save file unusable forme because I play on Android.

GTOnibaku

Feb 7, 2020
I know it could be a stupid question but i did not find the asnwer: Is it possible to keep all the progress made in the previous version of the game when you update to a new one or you have to do all over again?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I know it could be a stupid question but i did not find the asnwer: Is it possible to keep all the progress made in the previous version of the game when you update to a new one or you have to do all over again?
yup you keep it all, I usually delete the game and download the new version, saves are stored in 2 places(app/roaming/renpy) and the other at games saves, so if you ever use saveonlineeditor make sure you copy that file into both folders after you edited it.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes