molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't even bother with stupid hidden voices.. I got too many other games to play than just walk around trying to find a new voice. This is one feature that I totally ignore.. just a pain in the ass.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,11 GB / 431 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 396 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
it was a nice update, i got a question though...when are we gonna be able to get Gwen and Chloe pregnant?it's weird that we still can't do it

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Damn man, what a Karen thing to do? Why would they do something like that? -_- I hate people sometimes.
Beats me.
I've always said a well motivated dumbass is dangerous.

it was a nice update, i got a question though...when are we gonna be able to get Gwen and Chloe pregnant?it's weird that we still can't do it
If I had to guess, not soon.
Probably somewhere in act 3.

The fact that Gwen and Chloe were handed to us right away makes it problematic, sure they obey whatever we say and they have lots of sex scenes compared to some other girls.
But they have as much depth as a kiddie pool.

Gwen had a fiancee, and that's it. It's on the organisation branch of the main story that we learn she's absurdly strong and on the bar date we learn that she was good friends with Chloe (I may have misread some hints back in the day, but they might've been a bit more than friends)
Then there's Chloe, she had a little sister she neglects, got attacked by a fey assassin and Lyx fused them.
Then we learn she's a proficient fey tracker, good with weapons and can now absorb other fey.

I reckon Arc wants to develop them a bit more, but that'll probably need some progress in the main story, same for Chastity and Morgana.

And besides, something tells me that Chloe getting pregnant might not be the best idea... At least for now.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I finally got back to playing this and I gotta play catch up but Trickster looks like Weevil Underwood trying to dress up like a magician and talking like he took too many blows to the head in that duel against Atem on that train and Atem was going "DURAW MONSTA CARDO!" when that monster kept attacking.

images.jpeg

Reactions: vilewe7570

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Wait, what's this about a PTA Ladies event? How do I trigger that? I don't see it mentioned in any of the previous changelogs, either.

zippotech

Mar 12, 2019
Look I know I am going to sound stupid but I can't get passed the quest where Tom is hiding in the church. Because Chastity will not give me anything beyond a hello. I tried the whistle its doing a whole lot of nothing and talk to her so I am just at a loss.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so last of my saves came from early 0.12.x and i am not seeing any of the new content triggering for me. does this mean i need to replay all the game as the saves are not compatible ?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Look I know I am going to sound stupid but I can't get passed the quest where Tom is hiding in the church. Because Chastity will not give me anything beyond a hello. I tried the whistle its doing a whole lot of nothing and talk to her so I am just at a loss.
Tom is hiding in the church? That should be it, then. The mission doesn't advance more yet.
WIP, remeber?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Wait, what's this about a PTA Ladies event? How do I trigger that? I don't see it mentioned in any of the previous changelogs, either.
It means the college event from 0.13.7
T'was just a dialogue inconsistency.

Huh, so you're in the part where you use the nexus keys.
Golly, that's an old bug, your save is fucked.
You're going to have to send it over if you want it fixed.

So find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Send the file either here or on DMs. And give me a bit because I don't check F95 that often.

Either that, or start over, the bug shouldn't happen on a fresh save anymore.

so last of my saves came from early 0.12.x and i am not seeing any of the new content triggering for me. does this mean i need to replay all the game as the saves are not compatible ?
I have to ask, are you reading the changelogs?

I ask because I had a guy with a similar idea.
When in fact, their saves weren't broken, they just didn't read the changelogs.
Because if they did they would figure out that the content they were asking for just hadn't been updated.

Saves shouldn't break, at least not that way.
I still have my old saves from almost 3 years ago, they still work... mostly.
If you save in the middle of a conversation things might go wonky, try to save in the MC's bedroom.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes