Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
That situation with Two/Trickster is pretty sad. It seems that many of Robin's "predecessors" fell victim to that very same eldritch parasite that took over Two. Sad situation but at least Robin put a stop to that. His suffering is now over.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.9-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
That situation with Two/Trickster is pretty sad. It seems that many of Robin's "predecessors" fell victim to that very same eldritch parasite that took over Two. Sad situation but at least Robin put a stop to that. His suffering is now over.
They all fucked up in one way or another, that's how (I think) a new cycle starts.
I'm fairly certain the dreams Robin has are memories from previous cycles, some of them even seem like their last moments.

It's been so long without a Kana update... One day
Yeah, that's the problem of having 17 main girls and over thirty side girls/one-shots.

FFS all these first time devs not knowing how much stuff they can realistically add to the project without the damn thing taking decades...

When are we going to get 5 heart events?
That's for act 3.
Then the question becomes "When is act 3 coming?"
And well, there's still act 2 content left.
College, side girls, stats, family dates, etc.

Good grief.

niconeitor

Aug 16, 2021
Is there a guide to unlock quirks?
or a list with current quirks available?
hella good game btw, the best i've played afair

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, that's the problem of having 17 main girls and over thirty side girls/one-shots.

FFS all these first time devs not knowing how much stuff they can realistically add to the project without the damn thing taking decades...
Yeah, that's why basically 90% of the games on here are just disappointing. Get interested in them for 1 character in specific, and typically find every other character boring and worthless, and the one character you do like gets an update once every year because they'd rather update some random side character / generic main character 500 times. I'd rather have a game with 3-4 characters that actually finishes than a game with 90 and only like 2 actually get content.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, that's why basically 90% of the games on here are just disappointing. Get interested in them for 1 character in specific, and typically find every other character boring and worthless, and the one character you do like gets an update once every year because they'd rather update some random side character / generic main character 500 times. I'd rather have a game with 3-4 characters that actually finishes than a game with 90 and only like 2 actually get content.
Quantity vs Quality...
What a dilemma.

I mean, I do understand the logic of adding more characters, you can cover plenty more kinks.
From personalities(tsundere, shy, tomboyish, motherly, etc) to apperances(monstergirls, muscles, curvyness(?), among others).

But it's not just slap more characters in and call it a day, if the game is story heavy you may want to give them at least a wee bit of depth.
And of course, you also run the risk of people getting too attached to characters that were supposed to just appear once.
Did you know the house milfs (Jessica's friends) were only supposed to appear once and never be seen again?
Now they're lined up for side girl pregnancy... whenever that mess has to happen.

I personally don't have any particular distaste for any content in the game... yet.

Amateur devs... don't really know how much work things can be.
It's not that easy to stand out from the crowd, so you start making compromises, more work into it, trying to one-up what others have done... More characters, more kinks...
Can't blame one for trying to appeal to a wider audience, but if you cast a net too wide how you expect to pick it back up.

I mean, for crying out loud, dude has Femboys and Futa as options on the fucking kink polls.
I'm trying to avoid going on a rant but if you ask then I can give a fair few reasons as to why that wouldn't be a good idea.

From what I heard, after CK ends (in about 1 or 2 years) he plans to keep making other games, some of them might expand on the same universe that he made for CK.
I just hope he learns something from all this mess.
And one would hope new devs would learn from other's mistakes...
But that's being too hopeful...

I doubt a nerf is needed being op should be optional if not default to the story the mc shouldn't be made weak like he's just some simple human.
You are looking too hard into what is just a changelog joke.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
"i Should keep investigating, and learn amore about the organisation".
Every time i do a playthrough on any patch, i'm always stuck at love 3 with jessica.

MiciChan

Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry to bother you, but how/when do I trigger these events? (last version v0.13.9)

Qarinah: New naughty event! (DAYDREAMING) Go to the Manor Garden and select "Daydream"
Veronica: New event with Veronica and your kid! (Go to the Manor's front door in the morning or afternoon)
Annie: New event with Annie and your kid! (Go to the farm and talk to Annie during the morning)

I also tried to search, but could not find details.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
"i Should keep investigating, and learn amore about the organisation".
Every time i do a playthrough on any patch, i'm always stuck at love 3 with jessica.
You need to progress the main story to continue with Jessica's story.

* Time to bring out the sequence of events to unlock the main story, see where you got lost.
* From the start of act 2:
* Go to the garden and check if Gramps is still there.
* Take a train and visit Gramps.
* Talk with Gramps.
* Do the 4 levels of training.
* Talk with Gramps again.
* Go to the lake and search for the pigeon three times.
* Deliver the pigeon and talk with Gramps.

Now you have the main story leads.

How does Gwen get the "bride" trait?
You don't, it's not in the game yet.
I am currently trying to convince Arc to make it more obvious that some of the game's content is not currently unlockable.

Just to be safe, list of quirks you can unlock.

* Chloe > Original, Bimbo (interchangeable)
* Gwen > Damaged
* Jessica > Auntie, Adultress
* Luna > Commoner
* Pixie > Cocksleeve, Schooled
* Qarinah > Dreamgirl

I'm sorry to bother you, but how/when do I trigger these events? (last version v0.13.9)

Qarinah: New naughty event! (DAYDREAMING) Go to the Manor Garden and select "Daydream"
Veronica: New event with Veronica and your kid! (Go to the Manor's front door in the morning or afternoon)
Annie: New event with Annie and your kid! (Go to the farm and talk to Annie during the morning)

I also tried to search, but could not find details.
Are you entirely certain you're in 0.13.9?
Did you use patches or was it a fresh install?
Because you either aren't on 0.13.9 or somehow the files corrupted.
Try a fresh install, don't extract the files on top of old ones, that stuff...

I say this because the last option is that you can't read... It says right there how to access the events.
Qarinah: Go to the manor's garden and click daydream.
Veronica: Go to the manor's front door and click the option (NOTE: You need to have a kid with Veronica in the daycare)
Annie: Go to the farm and click the option when talking to Annie (NOTE: You need to have a kid with Annie in the daycare)

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes