Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
PATRON RELEASE - v0.14.0!

THE WEEKLY UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED!
This update is available to ALL members, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it’s a bit of a smaller update due to the grand reveal of the (The setting up of which has taken up almost all of my time!) Nevertheless, I didn’t want to leave everyone empty handed… so to speak… and so here’s two new Qarinah daydreams, just for you! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  1. Qarinah: New naughty event! (TEACHER DAYDREAM) Go to the Manor Garden and select “Daydream”
  2. Qarinah: New naughty event! (NURSE DAYDREAM) Go to the Manor Garden and select “Daydream”
  3. Bug: You can no longer daydream about Qarinah until you “officially” meet her in the garden
  4. Bug: Typo destroyed!

I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Monday, 4th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX: Workupload
MAC: Workupload
ANDROID: Workupload
thanks! didn't know he was making a whole ass website, no wonder the last two updates were kinda underwhelming.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Are we close to get the evil devil chick in the palace? Haven't played in like 8 months but last time I played I could only ask how she was doing or something
I’m waiting for Morgana content too. Hope the mc can at least make out with her or something soon.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I have to ask, are you reading the changelogs?

I ask because I had a guy with a similar idea.
When in fact, their saves weren't broken, they just didn't read the changelogs.
Because if they did they would figure out that the content they were asking for just hadn't been updated.

Saves shouldn't break, at least not that way.
I still have my old saves from almost 3 years ago, they still work... mostly.
If you save in the middle of a conversation things might go wonky, try to save in the MC's bedroom.
yes i read the changelogs thats why i was asking if after i updated the saves might be broken or incompatible as happens to many other game. i went specifically looking for the new content the changelog said to be in the new update and it did not trigger for me. hence the question.

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.14.0] [ArcGames] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.2 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 520 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 1.1 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 490 MB
-

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I’m waiting for Morgana content too. Hope the mc can at least make out with her or something soon.
Sadly, you will be waiting for a bit.
Her content is locked behind main story progression (Morgana being sort of the main boss of the fey storyline).

so still no main story progress?
Nay, there's still some act 2 content left to do, and it wouldn't make much sense to send to you act 3 and then keep adding act 2 stuff.

Because yes, the next step in the main story right now is the transition into act 3.
And maybe he's overhyping it, maybe not, but shit's bout to go down.
We might even get some deaths...
And not sure if they'll get the Ami treatment...

yes i read the changelogs thats why i was asking if after i updated the saves might be broken or incompatible as happens to many other game. i went specifically looking for the new content the changelog said to be in the new update and it did not trigger for me. hence the question.
My intent is not to patronize you.
But if you've been the "unofficial tech support guy" as long as I have, you'll start to lose hope in humanity.

People come saying "I updated from {old version} and this part of the game still says no more content" and first thing they think is that the saves are broken, instead of checking the changelogs from the last version they played up to the current one, and notice that there hasn't been more content in that regard.

That aside, only other reasons for the content not appearing, aside from you not meeting the ingame requirements.
Is that you're not on the right version or that the files got corrupted or something.
Either way, safest bet would be to reinstall, and avoid overwriting new installs over old ones, that also can cause some issues.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Don't mean to third party here, but as the unofficial tech dude, would you have a history for previous versions of the game? Using the wayback machine couldn't get me the really old ones. I did intend to go through the old ones to get a feel how much the direction's change, if at all, of course.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Players will learn Pixie's name, but not soon. Names have a lot of power with the Fey so you're going to need to be a lot closer to Pixie before she'll trust you that much. There's also another reason she doesn't want to tell people her name, but that's a seeeeecret!
I haven't played this in a long while. Can we learn Pixie's name now or still nah?:whistle:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Sadly, you will be waiting for a bit.
Her content is locked behind main story progression (Morgana being sort of the main boss of the fey storyline).

Nay, there's still some act 2 content left to do, and it wouldn't make much sense to send to you act 3 and then keep adding act 2 stuff.

Because yes, the next step in the main story right now is the transition into act 3.
And maybe he's overhyping it, maybe not, but shit's bout to go down.
We might even get some deaths...
And not sure if they'll get the Ami treatment...

My intent is not to patronize you.
But if you've been the "unofficial tech support guy" as long as I have, you'll start to lose hope in humanity.

People come saying "I updated from {old version} and this part of the game still says no more content" and first thing they think is that the saves are broken, instead of checking the changelogs from the last version they played up to the current one, and notice that there hasn't been more content in that regard.

That aside, only other reasons for the content not appearing, aside from you not meeting the ingame requirements.
Is that you're not on the right version or that the files got corrupted or something.
Either way, safest bet would be to reinstall, and avoid overwriting new installs over old ones, that also can cause some issues.
Its true. I do want Morgana to have some romance and I am willing to wait. I check the thread every once in a while to see if things have progressed. Thank you for the clarification though.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Morgana reminds me a lot of Melty from Shield Hero, and just like in that story, I wouldn't trust her even Mind Controlled unless I can literally erase everything about who she was and start over. I have to agree that Shatter is the way to go with that one.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I haven't played this in a long while. Can we learn Pixie's name now or still nah?:whistle:
Not Arc, he doesn't even come here anymore, but I can answer.

No.

And if the "real name" stuff he's said over the years is anything to go by, we might not learn anyone's true name during the course of the game.

I'll try to summarize.
Knowing a fey's true name would mean having absolute control over them, you can't force someone to give you their true name, you would need absolute control over them, which ironically can be only achieved by knowing their true name in the first place.

I don't think we, the players, will learn her name, but Robin "Twenty-Five" Goodfellow, a.k.a the MC, will at some point.

I mean, people already complain about having shatter and the game not letting you use it (despite the fact that it tells you why)

So imagine giving players such a massive power over a character but no way to use it.

So anybody waiting until when Gwen can be impregnated?
Act 3... She hasn't had any development yet.
Story-wise, in terms of sex scenes, she was handed to us right away.

Its true. I do want Morgana to have some romance and I am willing to wait. I check the thread every once in a while to see if things have progressed. Thank you for the clarification though.
I don't know, it doesn't seem like it's going to go that way.
Unless we can sort of "rewrite" her personality after a good dose of shatter to make her a bit more receptive to romance.
I can't quote some things I heard from Arc because I wasn't recording the livestreams, but he once said something along the lines of "Morgana is uncapable of feeling love".

People that like Morgana are a minority, and a minority inside a minority are the people that want to be nice to her.

I'm not really sure what the 'proper way' could mean. Unlike Awaken which is gradual, Shatter seems to be an all or nothing affair. What exactly would something between Chloe/Luna and a normal girl even look like?
I am not sure either, it's just assumptions.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Not Arc, he doesn't even come here anymore, but I can answer.

No.

And if the "real name" stuff he's said over the years is anything to go by, we might not learn anyone's true name during the course of the game.

I'll try to summarize.
Knowing a fey's true name would mean having absolute control over them, you can't force someone to give you their true name, you would need absolute control over them, which ironically can be only achieved by knowing their true name in the first place.

I don't think we, the players, will learn her name, but Robin "Twenty-Five" Goodfellow, a.k.a the MC, will at some point.

I mean, people already complain about having shatter and the game not letting you use it (despite the fact that it tells you why)

So imagine giving players such a massive power over a character but no way to use it.
Thanks for the info, very helpful! As for Arc, it seems like they still monitor the thread judging from their recent activity.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes