Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I tried once, but my code was a pile of non functional spaghetti.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't sound too hard.
Python:
test_leads = [lead_16,
    lead_17,
    lead_18,
    lead_19,
    lead_20,
    lead_21,
    lead_22,
    lead_23,
    lead_24,
    lead_25,
    lead_26,
    lead_27,
    lead_28,
    ]
test_leads = [l for l in test_leads if leads.in_leads[l]]
while len(test_leads) > 1:
    if leads.in_leads(test_leads[0]):
        leads.drop(test_leads[0])
    else:
        test_leads.pop(0)
story_eld = int(test_leads[0].name[-2:]) - 14
Would that do it?

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Doesn't sound too hard.
Python:
test_leads = [lead_16,
    lead_17,
    lead_18,
    lead_19,
    lead_20,
    lead_21,
    lead_22,
    lead_23,
    lead_24,
    lead_25,
    lead_26,
    lead_27,
    lead_28,
    ]
test_leads = [l for l in test_leads if leads.in_leads[l]]
while len(test_leads) > 1:
    if leads.in_leads(test_leads[0]):
        leads.drop(test_leads[0])
    else:
        test_leads.pop(0)
story_eld = int(test_leads[0].name[-2:]) - 14
Would that do it?
Golly am I rusty...

It seems to work on all saves I had laying around from dozens of folks with broken saves.
There's some tests I should probably run first, so it doesn't break more than it fixes, just in case.

But yeah, it works, only issue was that in test_leads = [l for l in test_leads if leads.in_leads[l]] the bit at the end should've been leads.in_leads(l)

Might convince Arc to include it ingame.

th3c00ki3

Dec 6, 2020
I just finished playing this game and started on Champion of Realms, is it just me, or are both of them similar to a point of copying each other. (Though I believe that Corrupted Realms is better in writing and ui).

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Post got a bit long.
I totally get it, there's so many loose threads and I would even say sometimes, should the choices be shallow enough, detract and be worse off than not having the choice at all; that branching and endings and events that come with these choices could very well amount to a gigantic clusterfuck that none would touch with a pole. I can very much empathise if Arc does feel a little burnt out making the game and he's not finding it as fun. I'm just stating that, what it feels like now as it is, Shatter and some plot points and characters just feel like an appendix almost. Just there for a little while and then, not.

If I sound patronizing, it wasn't my intention. Just quickly mentioning on at least, how I feel as objective as I can be about the game without writing a complete essay to take up the space. Good on you to fill in the gaps for people if they have questions.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Greetings, came back from long stasis. I dropped this game since the big remodeling of all characters. It was a really big letdown just looking at Maddisons changes getting even more enormous boobs as if they weren't big enough not to mention her new face looks. So my curiosity struck me recently to ask if there were some changes in models since then? I may try getting back to this game trying to get accustomed to these big changes...

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
The reviews, if anything. From what I've seen Arc doesn't really read the posts themselves.
Not that I blame him, not exactly good for one's mental health to come to sites like these.

out of curiosity who would have been murdered?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Probably either the scientist that turns into the Beasts puppet or either of the Girls, aka Gwen or Chloe.
After the tutorial their roles were changed based on what we learned... same as parts of the story

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do Non-MC character stats change anything?
...which stats are you referring to?
The only one that comes to mind would be the education Level in the College... and yes that one is connected to your authority and hencfor content at same institute

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I totally get it, there's so many loose threads and I would even say sometimes, should the choices be shallow enough, detract and be worse off than not having the choice at all; that branching and endings and events that come with these choices could very well amount to a gigantic clusterfuck that none would touch with a pole. I can very much empathise if Arc does feel a little burnt out making the game and he's not finding it as fun. I'm just stating that, what it feels like now as it is, Shatter and some plot points and characters just feel like an appendix almost. Just there for a little while and then, not.

If I sound patronizing, it wasn't my intention. Just quickly mentioning on at least, how I feel as objective as I can be about the game without writing a complete essay to take up the space. Good on you to fill in the gaps for people if they have questions.
I say it often, first time devs have a hard time not biting more than they can chew.
As far as I know, this is Arc's first project to actually get some decent public attention.
You ride that high, adding more stuff, trying to please more people, see if you can get even more attention.

Only to then realise there's some things you simply can't reasonably do without spending near a decade working on the same fucking thing.
That is, if you're even working at that point, instead of just jerking off and playing gacha games.

My only hope is that through the development of CK he learns some things if he plans to keep making games.
Part of me thinks he won't do mind control anymore or at least have less of an impact in the project.
Some kinks are just a mess to add.

{...}So my curiosity struck me recently to ask if there were some changes in models since then?{...}
No, not really.
I mean, right after the redesign dropped there were a handful of models that were really hated, so they got a re-redesign.

But nah, most are still the same.

Do Non-MC character stats change anything?
The sex stats?
No, not really.
Would be nice if you could unlock more scenes with them the more "experienced" they become, or additions to the same scenes, how bout a round two?.

Hell, I could do with just some extra dialogue.
Girls like Veronica that don't have much experience getting better at it. Girls like Chastity that, despite being plenty experienced, still could go by learning eachother's preferences and getting better at it.

Eh, there's still quite some game to go...

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.17.0 Spanish patch/Parche Español

Ya estoy de vuelta, he mejorado la traducción y he añadido el botón de "reset/reboot" para reiniciar la traducción en caso de errores. También quiero recordar que la traducción es sólo eso, una traducción no edita archivos del juego original, sólo añade una traducción al español del juego.

Sobre el botón: He añadido este botón porque la traducción tiene fallos cuando se crean los datos "persistentes" y el botón borra ese archivo y pone por defecto la traducción.

Si encuentras bugs no dudes en reportarlos.
Pasos:
1- Descomprimir.
2- Coge la carpeta "game" y ponla en la carpeta base del juego.
3- ¡Si te pide reemplazar solo acepta!

I am back, I have improved the translation and I have added the "reset/reboot" button to restart the translation in case of errors. I also want to remind that the translation is just that, a translation does not edit files of the original game, it only adds a spanish translation of the game.

About the button: I added this button because the translation has bugs when the "persistent" data is created and the button deletes that file and defaults to the translation.

If you find bugs don't hesitate to report them.

Steps:
1- Unzip.
2- Take the "game" folder and put it in the base folder of the game.

3- If you are asked to replace just accept!

I update every 5 updates.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.14.0 Spanish patch/Parche Español

Esta es mi primera traducción de Corrupted Kingdoms asi que puede haber errores, si gustan por favor reportenlos ya que sería de gran ayuda.

This is my first translation of Corrupted Kingdoms so there may be errors, if you like please report them as it would be of great help.

I'll give it a go, there's parts with humor with pixie that those have to be perfect, so you don't lose on her humor.
Le echare un vistazo, hay partes con humor con pixie que tienen que ser perfecto, para no perder el sentido humor.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't seem to interact with Morgana without getting stuck in her stage and unable to leave. Am I missing something?
If you playing from phone can't help you, if it's pc you should have icons or try clicking on the back menu to your right

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes