chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How and where do I unlock the third Chloe scene and the second apartment girls scene?

Also, the ones that I'm missing here (the side girls ones).

I assume I can get the "pregnant" scenes by using the field guy's potions and/or hoping for RNGesus to favor me and then having sex a day or two after fertilization...?
For chloe did you do the quest with the Bimbo fay?
Before you bang a girl they give you option to use the fertility potion(if you have one)
If you need cash or stones go into pc there cheat for that comes handy when half population in city are your kids lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I can make her wear the outfit now.

Also does anyone have an idea about the characters that I haven't unlocked in the screenshot? (The second and the fourth extra characters)
Those are the car wash girls and the ice-cream girls. You find them by exploring around the town.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I assume I can get the "pregnant" scenes by using the field guy's potions and/or hoping for RNGesus to favor me and then having sex a day or two after fertilization...?
basically yes.
it is an OR. you either get RNGesus favor OR use a potion to 100% guarantee conception.
But you need to wait a little longer than a day or two before you get the pregnant sex scenes.

MiciChan

Jan 21, 2019
Are you entirely certain you're in 0.13.9?
Did you use patches or was it a fresh install?
Because you either aren't on 0.13.9 or somehow the files corrupted.
Try a fresh install, don't extract the files on top of old ones, that stuff...

I say this because the last option is that you can't read... It says right there how to access the events.
Qarinah: Go to the manor's garden and click daydream.
Veronica: Go to the manor's front door and click the option (NOTE: You need to have a kid with Veronica in the daycare)
Annie: Go to the farm and click the option when talking to Annie (NOTE: You need to have a kid with Annie in the daycare)
Yes, I'm using the latest version 0.13.9 installation, maybe I have to start over, I seem to have read in one of the posts that need (obviously) before meeting her but we are talking about decades ago; if i go to the garden i don't see the daydream option.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I can make her wear the outfit now.

Also does anyone have an idea about the characters that I haven't unlocked in the screenshot? (The second and the fourth extra characters)
can you put screenshot on first your main, pc has different android, but i think 2nd is the girl from organization, the one with the phone and 4th looks like one of the ladys you banged when you went with jessica to buy houses the last one, you can find her evenings in shop street or ask jessica for them in the kitchen she will tell you, but see if you have those 2 i mention, don't know how far you are in game but the girl from organization you can date her after you go on date with her to pub, make sure you buy drinks from bar girl all dates have different drinks, beer,wine,champagne

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think that's the carwash girls and the ice cream girls.
looked more to me like the organizations boss daughter and samantha but he's playing in android and on pc I don't have those pics, told him to send pic of his top pictures so I know which one he has

Reactions: Hiyagozaimus

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.1-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would this work if you have an earlier version? Been awhile for me, last I played/the version I have is 13.4. If not that's fine too.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Reactions to 0.14.1:
I don't know if the house ladies know about the fey but as for the Pool Twin's mom, I guess she can be added to the list of the women Robin didn't have to use his powers on to land.

From what I remember the list is now:
Pixie
Samantha
Pool Twin's mother
Qarinah (not completely because she's a succubus either)
Ami
Lucille
Alexa (technically, most of the minotaurs count too but I bring her up as Alexa just wanted Robin to plow her right off the bat.)
Masako (technically the other kunoichi counts too but I mentioned her as she wanted Robin to plow her right off the bat.)
The lamia in the mountains (Counted her as hidden voices only revealed that the lamia saw him and wanted to show Robin just how good her tongue game is.)

I think that was it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Main Menu -> Extras

The gallery is there on pc as well
(at least it still was in v0.13.6, haven't downloaded a newer version yet)
Never checked the extras, didn't want spoilers, guess was in game too deep with pixie comments, she just takes the cake, well a piece, no wait was half of it, ahhh now i remember she ate the whole thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes