SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
I'll give it a go, there's parts with humor with pixie that those have to be perfect, so you don't lose on her humor.
Le echare un vistazo, hay partes con humor con pixie que tienen que ser perfecto, para no perder el sentido humor.
Esta es mi primera traducción del juego tengo planeado hacerla manual para que mejore, pero estoy bastante ocupado.

Nisiris

May 5, 2019
Wait, but im already a long way away from Samantha's fire event, how I'm supposed to do it when the little firecracker is already in my kindergarten?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I can't seem to interact with Morgana without getting stuck in her stage and unable to leave. Am I missing something?
I would say update the game, there was an issue back in 0.13.something that made it so you couldn't exit Morgana's place.

But I'm also quite confused, since the dialogue at the bottom should only appear in act 1, but you're on act 2 judging by the fact that you have the heart icon on the UI...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not based on any useful kind of tagging it doesn't. More specific kinks like mind control or sleep sex have their own tags, rape fetish is about the use of force.
Tags are quite whack and up to the interpretation of the uploader.
I mean, CK had a pregnancy tag for ages before actually introducing it.
You can't tell me the fucking daydream tease actually counts as:
"The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one."
According by the tagging guidelines.

And don't get me started on the "prevalence" of certain kinks.
One-off, avoidable scenes still give games the tag anyway.
Which may end up turning people away or drawing in people only to be disappointed once they figure out it's just a one-off and there probably won't be more of that type of content.

But as for rape... I mean, Chloe's outbreaks make it quite rapey, more than usual at least.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Wait, but im already a long way away from Samantha's fire event, how I'm supposed to do it when the little firecracker is already in my kindergarten?
Well, you can go back to the appartment building once it's no longer burning.

There's like two events with a character that most people forget exists.
And now you can repeat the scene with Samantha, provided you accepted her offer the first time.

If you didn't... Well, your only option would be savefile manipulation.
Or using the laptop gallery unlock cheat and watch it there. It's the same fucking thing.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.1-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.14.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,11 GB / 432 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 398 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Not based on any useful kind of tagging it doesn't. More specific kinks like mind control or sleep sex have their own tags, rape fetish is about the use of force.
The outbreaks sorta qualify but they're barely there. Hopefully there's a lot more along the lines of what happened when you first tried to revert her personality.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
How and where do I unlock the third Chloe scene and the second apartment girls scene?

Also, the ones that I'm missing here (the side girls ones).

I assume I can get the "pregnant" scenes by using the field guy's potions and/or hoping for RNGesus to favor me and then having sex a day or two after fertilization...?

Reactions: chicho1958

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How and where do I unlock the third Chloe scene and the second apartment girls scene?

Also, the ones that I'm missing here (the side girls ones).

I assume I can get the "pregnant" scenes by using the field guy's potions and/or hoping for RNGesus to favor me and then having sex a day or two after fertilization...?
apartment girl, once encountering the female Land Lady and solving the issues with her fire problem return to the apartment twice more

Reactions: forbiddentwo
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes