Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but I did find a bug. You can have sex with Chloe in her Cupid form before she ever absorbs that fey's energy. I noticed this bug because I decided to have fun with her just before I went on the Fey Hunt with her, and when I clicked the Fey Forms tab it was listed along with 'Assassin' even though I hadn't been on the hunt yet.

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to get lily 4th costume in the heart screen?
Also gwen not the swim suit one but the one with a mask

Last edited:

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
who? where do I find her?
Follow the explorer guide on the 1st page and make sure ur in the city once u are in the zone with the burning building make sure u have the "endure" power 1st (by going to the goblin witch questline) and once u have the power use it and go to the 2ND floor and go deeper thats how u save her

Reactions: mrttao

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't know if this has been reported yet, but I did find a bug. You can have sex with Chloe in her Cupid form before she ever absorbs that fey's energy. I noticed this bug because I decided to have fun with her just before I went on the Fey Hunt with her, and when I clicked the Fey Forms tab it was listed along with 'Assassin' even though I hadn't been on the hunt yet.
Good grief, Arc has been really absent minded all of a sudden.

You could call Madison to a date before meeting her, got fixed next update.
You could daydream about Qarinah before learning her name, same thing.

Might have to check the code's logic again.

Does anyone know how to get lily 4th costume in the heart screen?
Also gwen not the swim suit one but the one with a mask
Yeah, tough luck. The outfit can only be unlocked by working at the bar during act 1.
I thought I reported that issue already, guess not.

As for Gwen's outfit.
You need to buy and put the halloween furniture in your room and then visit the dungeon at night.

Toneless_Hydra

Feb 27, 2022
Is it just me or is the game severely lacking in terms of bath scenes? I'd love to have an option to call a girl into the bathroom or have an event where you bathe while Ami's in the room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
Is it just me or is the game severely lacking in terms of bath scenes? I'd love to have an option to call a girl into the bathroom or have an event where you bathe while Ami's in the room.
A lot of unique scenes originally planned on having all the girls do it at some point but that takes time and effort. Giving Kana a relaxing bath does sound nice :love: Lyx could really use one seeing how much hot stuff explodes in her face :HideThePain: Asteria might do it like the gladiators did or just hot sweaty gym fun with towel whipping :whistle: Roxy might be better off bathing in fire :devilish: Does Morgana bath or just has one of her servants lick her clean :poop:

17 main girls makes it rather obvious if you just copy paste previous scenes as quick filler.

xthaatgirlx

May 22, 2020
Dude, I played this game a couple years back (around about may 2020) and thought damn I'm gonna save it for when it's finished. I have been super happy this whole time because regular updates etc. I give in to the temptation finally and play it, only to find most of the content is a side quest, and the story hasn't progressed very far at all ! Still looking forward to the future progress tho.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Dude, I played this game a couple years back (around about may 2020) and thought damn I'm gonna save it for when it's finished. I have been super happy this whole time because regular updates etc. I give in to the temptation finally and play it, only to find most of the content is a side quest, and the story hasn't progressed very far at all ! Still looking forward to the future progress tho.
so you join and download this game... what you said(opinion) about this game now after 2-3year ?

xthaatgirlx

May 22, 2020
Imo the game went really stale with the boring sex scene that's just being shoved in your option with no reason. (not that i hate being given many ero scene but it is really boring since I cant feel any passion over those scene)
Agreed, but I'll take it. Hope the dev finishes game before a lot of people start losing interest (realistically doesn't seem rn that it will happen, but I see your average disappointed fan every now and then).

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes