CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
He says he spoiling us, but spoiling us would be to actually continue the main story or add more events for the main girls instead of all this side stuff.

Is he intending to finish all college events before moving on to something else?
Spoiling them in terms of giving two scenes with the twins right away.
I mean, for some fucking reason the twins are very popular, despite not having a name and having as much depth as a kiddie pool.
People have been pestering him about the college for a while, mainly about the pool twins.
And I guess turning everyone into a fuckdoll right away wouldn't be much fun for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, I love your game, it has entered my top 5. I have some suggestions for later versions. You could add more pregnancy scenes, and at the same time an option to keep the pregnancy state in the heroines, specially in Pixie whose gestation is super fast. I also have some doubts, characters like Qarinah or Roxy (the fire girl, I don't remember if that was her name) can't get pregnant (not yet), will they be able to do it in the future or will they be able to emulate something like pregnancy?

P.S. I love the pregnancy scenes
The gestation period being so short is because the pregnancy doesn't make much sense in the game's story, and it would honestly suck if you were locked out of story elements with one of the girls just because she was pregnant.

twins events are always something welcome... like with the rinkos... now I wonder, is this the beginning of a series of pool events updates? we start with the twins and extend to the other girls too? personally I would like to see there Annie, Kana with her mother too and maybe some events with the kids, like invite the mom and then have the option of invite only the mom or the kids too for some family time

EDIT: forgot one thing... is normal that once at the evening I can still interact with the twins and their mom? in theory once at the evening they are supposed to live but they are still there
I wouldn't say so.
More pool and similar stuff is indeed coming, but if I said soon I would be lying.

He seems to be focused on college content, getting through the mother council.
But again, knowing him, he could just decide to do something completely unrelated the next update.
I'm looking forward to breaking the redhead from the moms council.

Also the "twins and mom" staying after dark was already reported on the discord, and it's not that game breaking to warrant a 0.14.2a

Name of weekday doesn't change in 2nd Act after eldritch thing. Whole week of Tuesdays
Care to elaborate? I can't seem to recreate the issue.
Maybe send a savefile?
This is very odd, so the day goes up but the weekday counter doesn't?

So I did the events with the twins at the school, but there's no option to invite them to the pool (either in person at the school, or when at the pool). I thought maybe it had to be the weekend, but no dice.
Unless something went wrong with your game files (reinstall if it did).
You should have the option to invite the pool twins after getting their mom to like you.
Also just in case, make sure you're in the right game version.
(ADDENDUM: Yeah, also mentioning it's the manor's pool, not the college pool)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So do we know how close Act 3 is to being released, or how it's coming along? I haven't been keeping up with whatever's going on dev-wise (or in this thread), and I'm just popping in to see if there's any context I've missed out on. I assume the reason there haven't been any story or core love events in ages is because the next step is the finale of Act 2 and the dev needs to get Act 3 into a playable state before they can release that. But has Arc said anything about that, and do we know if they're actively working on it and releasing this other content to tide us over while we wait, or what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So do we know how close Act 3 is to being released, or how it's coming along? I haven't been keeping up with whatever's going on dev-wise (or in this thread), and I'm just popping in to see if there's any context I've missed out on. I assume the reason there haven't been any story or core love events in ages is because the next step is the finale of Act 2 and the dev needs to get Act 3 into a playable state before they can release that. But has Arc said anything about that, and do we know if they're actively working on it and releasing this other content to tide us over while we wait, or what?
No, not really.
Not even a little bit of information as to when it will come, since he doesn't like giving dates just in case he can't deliver and then people just start bitching about it even more.

Like, sure, the finale of act 2 is going to be large compared to the usual weekly content output.
I mean, just look at the end of act 1. Lots of renders, dialogue, etc.

As in having to get act 3 to a playable state?
Eh, I remember when we started act 2 we couldn't get out of the manor until the next update.
But we don't know shit about it, don't think we're going to move from the manor this time.

The focus on side content is partially because there's important shit left to do (like the stat training, it's going to be a requirement to go into act 3 to have all stats on level 8).
And also some side stuff that people keep pestering him about, for example the college.

Tho I'd like to think he's working on act 3 stuff alongside the regular output. I can't really say for certain.
Plus he's been trying to setup a website after his MEGA account got nuked.
Templates or not it still takes a bit to properly setup.

Lesson for future devs, limit your fucking scope.

• Hey there
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jette Black

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to start the PTA stuff with Madison. It doesn't auto start for me, only options for me are naughty and send home. Education level is good and authority is level 4 if those are factors.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Anyone know how to start the PTA stuff with Madison. It doesn't auto start for me, only options for me are naughty and send home. Education level is good and authority is level 4 if those are factors.
I don't know where you got stuck so I'll tell the sequence.

Authority is at level 3. You do enough classes to get the right education level to go to level 4.
Try to get to level 4. Event fails because of the parents association bullshit.
You talk to Madison in her office and arrange a meeting with the "Big Three" on your club.
After convincing them try to raise authority again. You are now at authority 4.
You talk to Madison again to try to get through the "Big Three" even further, starting with the mother of the twins.
After finishing the event you can invite her and the twins to the manor.

That's all for now (0.14.2)

So while I was poking around for answers about Act 3, I found that apparently
Ok?
I meant it on terms of the recent 3 or 5 updates being smaller than usual, which is a lot considering how small the updates usually are...

Site still need some work but it's pretty much functional. Patreon integration, downloads, the works.
Except that if you did substar yer kinda fucked.

I just hope he gets to do the magic training soon, not only it's way more story relevant than the college, it also means Lyx content.

Jette Black

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know where you got stuck so I'll tell the sequence.

Authority is at level 3. You do enough classes to get the right education level to go to level 4.
Try to get to level 4. Event fails because of the parents association bullshit.
You talk to Madison in her office and arrange a meeting with the "Big Three" on your club.
After convincing them try to raise authority again. You are now at authority 4.
You talk to Madison again to try to get through the "Big Three" even further, starting with the mother of the twins.
After finishing the event you can invite her and the twins to the manor.

That's all for now (0.14.2)

Ok?
I meant it on terms of the recent 3 or 5 updates being smaller than usual, which is a lot considering how small the updates usually are...

Site still need some work but it's pretty much functional. Patreon integration, downloads, the works.
Except that if you did substar yer kinda fucked.

I just hope he gets to do the magic training soon, not only it's way more story relevant than the college, it also means Lyx content.
Thx CursedFlame91, I must have tweeked the game in an earlier build, broke the settings and stopped progress. Welp, time to reverse that.

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
This is very odd, so the day goes up but the weekday counter doesn't?
Yep. After escape from Organisation. When MC passes out for a week
Living room menu is also little bugged. When someone or something take place there - menu won't appear until rollback or changing to other room

UPD: and you know roosters don't lay eggs, right?

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Seeing that the pool twins got an update, it's FINALLY time for me to restart this game. Only thing that can make this better is more Yandere scenes, but I'll admit I have a problem when it comes to Yanderes xD

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Seeing that the pool twins got an update, it's FINALLY time for me to restart this game. Only thing that can make this better is more Yandere scenes, but I'll admit I have a problem when it comes to Yanderes xD
Maybe if they go all .

Reactions: Zeinhold

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
ffs is all the bar date stuff just the same scene (nothing but feet) with different models? this is so boring... i gotta do this 9 fucking times?(turns out only 6 times) yeah nothing says charismatic like "put your stanky ass dirty feet all up on my crotch"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes