Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
The nailing of the pool girls and the mother was pretty cool.
But is the story still planned to continue with the girl with the katana or the little one in the library?

Jumpi

Feb 6, 2019
Hi,
Is there a guide on how to change the personality of girls?

Example:
Asteria becomes Tamed
Or
Lili bicomes bitch

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Yep. After escape from Organisation. When MC passes out for a week
Living room menu is also little bugged. When someone or something take place there - menu won't appear until rollback or changing to other room

UPD: and you know roosters don't lay eggs, right?
Ah shit, the end of act 1.
Huh, never actually noticed the weekday doesn't change.

And again, I have no idea what do you mean.
When someone or something takes place in the living room.
Emma calls, Alice comes around, Jessica does yoga. Nothing seems to go wrong on my end.
The menu is hidden during the interactions, as usual but.
No idea what you mean.

PS: That's was the only chicken model available.
And a duck that's actually a goose.
Strange times.

The nailing of the pool girls and the mother was pretty cool.
But is the story still planned to continue with the girl with the katana or the little one in the library?
Eventually. Can't say soon.
You see, the focus right now seems to be getting through all of the PTA moms to raise the authority even further beyond.
But we've two left, the redhead and the gold digger.
Not sure if the sword girl or the quiet girl are related to either of those.

But there is some weird stuff going on in the college, the sword girl being there plus the MC noticing something weird whenever he uses drift while in the college.
That may or may not happen before act 3.

I'm curious about the theory that the quiet girl is the sphinx... I mean, the name being unreadable with S P & X
And the riddle when we mind read her... strange.

Hi,
Is there a guide on how to change the personality of girls?

Example:
Asteria becomes Tamed
Or
Lili bicomes bitch
You don't, not all the quirks are unlockable yet.

Chloe > Original, Bimbo (interchangeable)
Gwen > Damaged
Jessica > Auntie, Adultress
Luna > Commoner
Pixie > Cocksleeve, Schooled
Qarinah > Dreamgirl

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Ah shit, the end of act 1.
Huh, never actually noticed the weekday doesn't change.

And again, I have no idea what do you mean.
When someone or something takes place in the living room.
Emma calls, Alice comes around, Jessica does yoga. Nothing seems to go wrong on my end.
The menu is hidden during the interactions, as usual but.
No idea what you mean.

PS: That's was the only chicken model available.
And a duck that's actually a goose.
Strange times.

Eventually. Can't say soon.
You see, the focus right now seems to be getting through all of the PTA moms to raise the authority even further beyond.
But we've two left, the redhead and the gold digger.
Not sure if the sword girl or the quiet girl are related to either of those.

But there is some weird stuff going on in the college, the sword girl being there plus the MC noticing something weird whenever he uses drift while in the college.
That may or may not happen before act 3.

I'm curious about the theory that the quiet girl is the sphinx... I mean, the name being unreadable with S P & X
And the riddle when we mind read her... strange.

You don't, not all the quirks are unlockable yet.

Chloe > Original, Bimbo (interchangeable)
Gwen > Damaged
Jessica > Auntie, Adultress
Luna > Commoner
Pixie > Cocksleeve, Schooled
Qarinah > Dreamgirl
Which which are unlockable and how do you unlock them?

And please can we get a mode for Chloe where she’s stuck like she was when we first reverted her personality?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Which which are unlockable and how do you unlock them?

And please can we get a mode for Chloe where she’s stuck like she was when we first reverted her personality?
I... put the list right there.

But I guess I didn't say how to unlock them did I?

Chloe's 'Original' is unlocked through the story (or maybe it was default)
'Bimbo' is unlocked at a certain point of the main story, by interchangeable I mean that you can switch them when asking her to switch personalities.

Gwen's 'Damaged' is by ignoring her for a really long time (with yandere mode turned on)
About 30 days of no sex will do... give or take.

Jessica's 'Auntie' is part of the regular progression, just say yes to calling her aunt.
'Adultress' happens on her 4th heart event, self explanatory if you know what adultress means.

Luna's 'Commoner' is unlocked after getting 4 hearts and then talk to her and pick the option to humilliate her.

Pixie's 'Cocksleeve' is just fucking her without making her big.
'Schooled' is by giving her classes in the college during a weekend.

Qarinah's 'Dreamgirl' is part of her story, it unlocks by default some time after getting 4 hearts with her.

What do any of these do?
Nothing.
Only one that has an effect is Jessica's 'Auntie', which makes you call her "Aunt Jessica".
Some may get an use eventually while others will probably remain just as achievements or something.

I reckon Arc is going to have to reform the quirks eventually, some are pretty outdated.
Like Birther and Breeder, don't make too much sense with the 1 kid per mother system.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Jessica's 'Auntie' is part of the regular progression, just say yes to calling her aunt.
'Adultress' happens on her 4th heart event, self explanatory if you know what adultress means.

Luna's 'Commoner' is unlocked after getting 4 hearts and then talk to her and pick the option to humilliate her.

Pixie's 'Cocksleeve' is just fucking her without making her big.
'Schooled' is by giving her classes in the college during a weekend.
I did those things and when I talk to them there's no option to change them like there is with Chloe.

Qarinah's 'Dreamgirl' is part of her story, it unlocks by default some time after getting 4 hearts with her.
I'm at the end of the current content and there's no option to change her either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Is anyone having issues seeing the scenes? The screen goes blank when I should be viewing a H-scene. I get the captions, but no images.

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
A dead human comes back to life with brand new powers, surrounded by supernatural beings with their own agendas, and gets a pixie companion? If by the end of this you can't punch god in the face, or whatever is the sex equivalent of such a blasphemous act, its gonna be such a missed opportunity.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
A dead human comes back to life with brand new powers, surrounded by supernatural beings with their own agendas, and gets a pixie companion? If by the end of this you can't punch god in the face, or whatever is the sex equivalent of such a blasphemous act, its gonna be such a missed opportunity.
The current big bad is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is anyone having issues seeing the scenes? The screen goes blank when I should be viewing a H-scene. I get the captions, but no images.
If you're on PC, try hitting SHIFT+G and change the renderer to something like ANGLE2
That, or redownload the game, sometimes the files get corrupted.
Or perhaps your graphic drivers are iffy.

Those are the usual causes.

I'm currently campaigning to dickslap the tentacle monster that's chasing us.

(Are you sure he died?)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I like out of game to play so I decided to check this game. Normally, I dont want to play any Ren'Ry copy and using model assest from other game but due to I running out of interesting game and I also need some idea for game stuff. I gotto say I havent gone far with just only learning what going on and I already hooked! the story and stuff. Dev put some effort into it and writing and background music stuff.

I gonna be frank. Not cringe like other game and make sense and I one of those guy playing game with great beat music. I would expect game like these would be totally weird uncanny but I love how story stuff going on here. I glad I start hunting down game with top Stars reviews from top to bottom and found hidden gem like these.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm still of the opinion the "beast" is really just a hot yandere who's really just trying to get the MC to stop banging everything that moves. The reason "she" appears as a monster to begin with is because Arc messed up the renders something fierce, then decided to just roll with it to save on time.

Let me dream, damn it.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes