Dzedpunk

Jan 25, 2022
I am way behind, how do I trigger the car at night so I can chauffer Veronica and Madison? I have the car for the car wash already and think I have completed a lot of the storylines so far but damn I am going around in circles

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
As a woman with a healthy breeding kink, this is one of the best games I have ever played. I've been following this game for over a year. The protag isn't horrifically ugly, the girls are cute and not oddly rendered, and this game does pregnancy better than any other. Your children actually look like their mom! The good story is a great bonus.

Only way this game could be better is if we get more girls to knock up. Tbh, I'm going for the whole town

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So I just reached the "palace" as pixie calls it and I can't tell how I am supposed to see the girls hearts and hints. I have gone through every button on the screen but dont see anything?
1648436322405.png

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Is there anyway to get choe to keep refering to herself as this one and be mindless.
That was fun.
Why did they have to ruin it by making her "normal"
Also why is it that when i shatter the whores i dont use them to make me more money.
Suchs a simple concept but the game threats it as a find, fuck forget events.
Lame.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
As a woman with a healthy breeding kink, this is one of the best games I have ever played. I've been following this game for over a year. The protag isn't horrifically ugly, the girls are cute and not oddly rendered, and this game does pregnancy better than any other. Your children actually look like their mom! The good story is a great bonus.

Only way this game could be better is if we get more girls to knock up. Tbh, I'm going for the whole town
Not "whole town" but I'm fairly certain side girls will be added to the "breedable" list.
Like, for starters the ones we invite to the manor's east wing.
Others are unconfirmed.

Breeding is not an easy kink to add to these games. You have to make compromises, specially if you prioritize story over lewdity.

So I just reached the "palace" as pixie calls it and I can't tell how I am supposed to see the girls hearts and hints. I have gone through every button on the screen but dont see anything?
{image goes here}
Right, you're at the start of act 2.
You get the heart cards once you take a step outside the manor.
If you can't go out of the manor, talk to Jessica until you can go outside.

Right there you officially start act 2.

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Are we close to get the evil devil chick in the palace? Haven't played in like 8 months but last time I played I could only ask how she was doing or something

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
You can probably thank Patreon for this one.
They made mind control and mind breaking another nogo fetish
I'm of the same opinion. Found the game and kept up with it since... roughly 9 patches from the re-modelling...? It's been a long while. And the biggest draw for me was the initial freedom that I thought I'd have. To put my thoughts in a single sentence, I think, would be that I'm more than a little bummed regarding story going into places where the H isn't kept up with and that my supposed control is just not there - everything is a facade for what I thought I'd be getting. Hope I continue to enjoy it, but... eh.

Also did Patreon literally say: NO MC? That would be hilarious. And sad.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Also did Patreon literally say: NO MC? That would be hilarious. And sad.
It's just more of the general American Woke Anti anything sexy bias. They're not even the worst country for this, just the most well known. Remember the guy sent to jail for possessing loli manga? For drawings of not even real people?

Well, it's not the forum to discuss it but I'm just making my point here to expect this with any service that has to operate in the US.

Reactions: jinxw1
Jan 24, 2021
must have been a pretty boring update if nobody posted it by now
PATRON RELEASE - v0.14.0!

THE WEEKLY UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED!
This
update is available to ALL members, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it’s a bit of a smaller update due to the grand reveal of the (The setting up of which has taken up almost all of my time!) Nevertheless, I didn’t want to leave everyone empty handed… so to speak… and so here’s two new Qarinah daydreams, just for you! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  1. Qarinah: New naughty event! (TEACHER DAYDREAM) Go to the Manor Garden and select “Daydream”
  2. Qarinah: New naughty event! (NURSE DAYDREAM) Go to the Manor Garden and select “Daydream”
  3. Bug: You can no longer daydream about Qarinah until you “officially” meet her in the garden
  4. Bug: Typo destroyed!

I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Monday, 4th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Reactions: hofom77573

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there anyway to get choe to keep refering to herself as this one and be mindless.
That was fun.
Why did they have to ruin it by making her "normal"
How is being possessed by a fae normal?
Also why is it that when i shatter the whores i dont use them to make me more money.
Suchs a simple concept but the game threats it as a find, fuck forget events.
Lame.
Because the dev and his target audience (and financial supporters) are not into these fetishes.
We don't want to kill women and then whore out their mindless braindead walking corpses
We want a harem of waifus.

Cloe's shattering was accidental and done when the MC was just discovering his powers.
for the dev to cater to your fetishes will require him to spend a lot time creating content that repulses him.
The dev has zero interest in doing so. Complaining about it here won't change his mind.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
must have been a pretty boring update if nobody posted it by now
After the Mega account got taken down he just went at it on the website.
The update is really small, it's just two daydream scenes with Qarinah in the garden

It's a shame Mega doesn't really give you numbers on how many people download your stuff.
I wonder if whatever he's planning to do will work.

Are we close to get the evil devil chick in the palace? Haven't played in like 8 months but last time I played I could only ask how she was doing or something
Slight progress has been made, but I'm not entirely certain what you mean.
I'm going to say no.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.0-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes