Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
If I ain't mistaken has to do the way you talk to them. I started today because haven't played in long time because I like to play for hours not 1-2hours updates, so don't be afraid to make the girls your bitch or dominate them,I'm trying all different, only ones I've treated nice are the kunochi girls and pixie, pixie is something else, my fav in this game, has a mouth that you might have gag it with a pea like mc told her at start lol
Oh? Does it? As far as I remember, I try out the "rude" option, load back and try out the "nice" option, then load back and pick the one that feels more in-character. It's kinda hard for me to be rude to one of the lovable girls, but I was rude to the pink minotaur one for example. Anyway, as for different options, I admit, the last time I played this game was in like July on game version 10.2, so I might have not done it all the time, but I'll make sure to keep trying it out, thanks!

Reactions: chicho1958

CuriousC

Oct 12, 2020
I appreciate it, but honestly I'm a new dev and happy to learn, whether the criticism is positive or otherwise. If the Patreon tier list is really terrible then I'm glad people are pointing it out, so I can adjust it until it's something everyone's happy with.
I can see this going very horribly wrong for you...don't cut your own throat to make people here super happy, you'll lose your shirt that way. Just don't charge ridiculous amounts (though a $100 tier might net you one or two Patreons).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oh? Does it? As far as I remember, I try out the "rude" option, load back and try out the "nice" option, then load back and pick the one that feels more in-character. It's kinda hard for me to be rude to one of the lovable girls, but I was rude to the pink minotaur one for example. Anyway, as for different options, I admit, the last time I played this game was in like July on game version 10.2, so I might have not done it all the time, but I'll make sure to keep trying it out, thanks!
Also if I recall it's not just 1 time it's till you get it, and i'm like you can't be mean to my girls they are the mother of ALL my kids, I like pixie the most her mouth is the best of this game. Also you probably know, those annoying 25 dreams, well after you done the succubus quests and have all 4 when you have that dream again they come and scare the beast away, no more beast dreams. Game keeps getting better and this is the only game of ALL I play that has best updates on time well that one and another one but can't post it here.

Reactions: AdreinVeidt

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
I'm stuck at the "confront staff" quest. Ard, Erica and Emmet have no cards I can use to trigger any new events. Maybe it's a bug because I'm playing an old version (0.12.0)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck at the "confront staff" quest. Ard, Erica and Emmet have no cards I can use to trigger any new events. Maybe it's a bug because I'm playing an old version (0.12.0)
when you talk with them go back to morgana, if I recall you have to talk to her a few times to open another spot, you also need to go to farm to check foot prints, I think thats one of the first things. One thing for sure expand your mansion to have fey live in it so you can take amy after quest, it's long quest so I suggest do it and get rid of that quest

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
Yep, that was probably it. After the update I was able to complete the quest

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yep, that was probably it. After the update I was able to complete the quest
I log in a few times day, started game again just to help more but it's most speed run since I know just about all but doing it different this time, just to see if anything differs, so if stuck again just ask. We have tons good players who help so if I can't answer someone else will.

Reactions: sabia

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.8-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, do you have the update patch of the previous version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Morgana is supposed to be the big bad of the story (unless Arc pulls the ol' switcheroo on us and the big bad turns out to be Alice or something) so I really wouldn't expect any "intimate" content with her until the very end of the game.
...the big bad would likely be the "Beast" that already consumed several worlds and reincarnations of the "1st Hero"... while we are the 25th reincarnation at this point.
Morgana is just an oponent that tries to prevent him from doing the same to our world... and she might be bitter about the way humanity destroys nature in this era... still that tree needs some dominating Love hugs

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
...the big bad would likely be the "Beast" that already consumed several worlds and reincarnations of the "1st Hero"... while we are the 25th reincarnation at this point.
Morgana is just an oponent that tries to prevent him from doing the same to our world... and she might be bitter about the way humanity destroys nature in this era... still that tree needs some dominating Love hugs
Oh Morgana, the beast... what's the difference, really? They're both animals that need to be tamed in the end. Who knows, she might even become a decent ally when she's more, uh... agreeable.
Considering how Robin has been banging everything that moves, I'm also half expecting the beast to be a hot yandere who, as it turns out, was just jealous all along because none of the previous incarnations could keep it in their collective pants.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: hofom77573

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh Morgana, the beast... what's the difference, really? They're both animals that need to be tamed in the end. Who knows, she might even become a decent ally when she's more, uh... agreeable.
Considering how Robin has been banging everything that moves, I'm also half expecting the beast to be a hot yandere who, as it turns out, was just jealous all along because none of the previous incarnations could keep it in their collective pants.
...you do remember visiting the devasted world via the rift (7th reincarnation if I am not mistaken)?
or what happened right at the begining of the game?
The nightmares? or what happened when raising your charm?
Let alone how "Grandpa" describe it as an anomality with plenty tentacles and tendrils?
I really don't want to meet that in person... let alone bang it:eek:

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Given what we've seen of it, I think the Beast is a Sentry/Void situation. I definitely want the same choice for Morgana that we had for Luna. Freedom of choice and all that.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I played this for, like, 4 days.
I think i may be addicted to this...
There's just so much to do, so much girls to ... you know... date.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes