DES818

Mar 7, 2020
i waited like 8 or 9 updates later to see if story has picked up again but no story progression or even much to do guess ill check another 8 or 9 updates later. still hoping they let you knock up the tsundere girl or did i miss something as to why you cant?

sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
i waited like 8 or 9 updates later to see if story has picked up again but no story progression or even much to do guess ill check another 8 or 9 updates later. still hoping they let you knock up the tsundere girl or did i miss something as to why you cant?
If you're talking about veronica at the college, you can absolutely knock her up now

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Mega link is dead for win/linux.
That might be because of this:

(Due to "gross violations" of their terms and services! Is CK really that gross? I'm hurt!)

Okay, so apparently some run-of-the-mill internet troll reported my MEGA account and the people who work there decided "ew, sex" and shut down my account. That means all the MEGA links on this page are currently broken.
Workupload links, however, are working just fine so you can still download the game!
What's the solution? Well, this may be the kick in the pants I needed to finally get a plan I've had in mind for a while off the ground. My own website! Yes indeed, an "Arc" site where I will host my game(s), including all the download links and extra goodies - as well as some merch? Maybe!
So that's the plan. Obviously it will involve a fairly large financial outlay, so if anyone is feeling generous and wants to contribute then I'd greatly appreciate it. If not, don't worry - I'm just happy to have you all here, sharing this journey with me :)

TLDR: A very boring troll has shut down my MEGA account and accidentally propelled CK into even greater heights. A brand-new CK website is on its way!

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Apparently I should be able to upgrade Charisma by two more levels (currently at 6) but I can see no way to do it. Nothing at the bar. Any hints?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Apparently I should be able to upgrade Charisma by two more levels (currently at 6) but I can see no way to do it. Nothing at the bar. Any hints?
Advance the main story, own the bar and upgrade it as much as you can. Then visit in the morning.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Saw this game in early dev and kinda wrote it off as .. not my thing. Came back to it recently. Very pleasantly surprised. Great game.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It's been a while since I commented on this game and many has it come a while.

Yet part of me is still disappointed while part of me still enjoys it.

I was very disappointed that the club date scene were foot jobs and not blow jobs while also disappointed that the game feels like it really just ignored/got rid of the whole good and bad duality it seem to be shooting for. Yeah yeah I know the nice and cruel selection is there SOMETIMES in SOME SCENES, but it really means nothing and if you take it out, nothing is changed or lost. Same goes for the whole "shatter" and "awaken" these no real meaningful difference and in most if not all cases lead to the exact same outcome.

Yet the dev keeps constantly updating and working on it which is admirable even.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Mega link for new update does not work..much sad
Mega isn't working for anything now. Someone at Mega decided to be an absolute dick. Whoever it is needs to get 7 page muda'd before getting a size 15 foot broken off into his or her ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a bad feeling that doing this might bite Robin in the ass. I hope it doesn't but still. Considering Robin tend to suffer from Icarus syndrome and his luck and plot armors haven't deactivated yet, I wonder how he will be able to handle the situation when one of the things he's been winging it on and hoping it works goes wrong. Pretty sure he can turn it around to his favor but still.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes