StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
thanks but i prefer to wait and play the final version because it is really tiring to check the post and install the new update when it comes
If you are fine with waiting that long that is fine, but if you want to play it sooner then it is probably better to play it like every other month or two.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
It's a great game but after the artifact/pregnancy warning scene all my background and character scenes are black ruining the experience. Is there a fix to this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's a great game but after the artifact/pregnancy warning scene all my background and character scenes are black ruining the experience. Is there a fix to this?
Did you try the simple thing of backup saves, uninstall (Delete game folder), and reinstall (Extract game folder)? Sounds like one or more of the Ren'Py Archives is corrupted.

This game also uses Webp for images but newer systems should be able to handle those without additional steps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if you're using a compressed version it's a good idea to mention that as it helps with troubleshooting.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jul 19, 2021
I really enjoy this game, but the part where
really made me question the ethics of our decisions and made me appreciate that someone has thought about the consequences for once with a power like this lol.

I'm still wondering what other big things the devs plan on putting in this game, considering that we're only at 0.13.5. There's enough content to entertain me for a couple of days lol

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.6-pc update patch.rar

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.13.6] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,10 GB / 429 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 394 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
where/how do i get the spell for veronicas quest. I completed the first stage.. now i have to enhance my authority or something but i dont have the spell.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
where/how do i get the spell for veronicas quest. I completed the first stage.. now i have to enhance my authority or something but i dont have the spell.
You increase your authority at the College by increasing the college's education level, which is done by teaching classes during the day (Enter the college > Empty Classroom). You can teach human classes weekday mornings/afternoons and fey classes on the weekends.

Also, do not use a power when it asks you, or the education level will drop.

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
You increase your authority at the College by increasing the college's education level, which is done by teaching classes during the day (Enter the college > Empty Classroom). You can teach human classes weekday mornings/afternoons and fey classes on the weekends.

ah thank you for the answer i appreciate it :)

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021

so i tried to find the empty classroom but it is not there. when i ask veronica where i can teach she sends me to the class with the girls. only 2 options there use the power i dont have or leave the room

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I am mildly annoyed that we get the "Shatter" power and then almost Never get to actually use it! The game keeps making up silly excuses why we can't Shatter people. Like "oh there are too many people around!" and "so-and-so told me it's dangerous!"

I have to say - SCREW ALL THAT - I just want to shatter a few hot girls and turn them into sex slaves, is that so bad? I thought we were going to have the choice to be bad or good?> So far the game seems to be more about railroading us down the 'mediocre' path.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying the game. Lots of fun - I just want to use my powers more!

For example, i'm having sex with Veronica in her mansion, no one is around, and the cock is in (so to speak) so i've got direct contact. So why can't I use Shatter right there?! No reason, just because 'you can't'. . .. silly frustrating game....

Or the girl in the library? I'm sure there are plenty of chances there, or the car-wash girls, or one of the girls hanging around at the college entrance? or any number of examples?

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I am mildly annoyed that we get the "Shatter" power and then almost Never get to actually use it! The game keeps making up silly excuses why we can't Shatter people. Like "oh there are too many people around!" and "so-and-so told me it's dangerous!"
What I find annoying about it is that the way the whole thing went down with controlling Luna, I went with Shatter, as it made the most sense due to what the MC was doing at the time.

Now, the most recent event with Luna is like "should've used Awaken instead".

Not really game-breaking, but slightly annoying. Why do we even have Shatter again?

lolicage

Feb 18, 2020
a bit miffed that we got a new gloat over tom option but i've progressed the story too far and i can't even see it now since he's hiding

Reactions: JMccovery

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I suspect the script is written this way because the author wants to moralize on how wrong it is to have a fetish for mind controlling people, in a game about mind controlling people.
I'm with the author here. Subtly influencing people's minds so they do what you want is one thing, but totally shattering them so that they are unrecognisable as the person they once were is something that I'm not comfortable with.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes