Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So trying to raise the authority and according to searching I need to raise the general education level of the school but I don't know how to do that. The upgrade from Jessica is locked for me? As far as I can tell I've got most else unlocked so what an I missing?
Teach classes when you can(weekdays).Go to the "empty" classroom.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
The game keeps crashing after the loading thing finishes, before it opens the main menu. I hear the background music for about a second before it crashes. Any ideas on how to fix it?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Can someone send me a copy of the Android version that is somewhere between 9.1 and 11.3 . I left off on 11.3 version via my PC but my PC took a crap. I have putting off continuing thinking I would be getting a new PC by now, but some stuff came up preventing it. I don't want to redo all of the game, but 9.1 is still a good chunk back and that is about as far back as I am wanting to redo.( My limit that I'm will to redo)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can someone send me a copy of the Android version that is somewhere between 9.1 and 11.3 . I left off on 11.3 version via my PC but my PC took a crap. I have putting off continuing thinking I would be getting a new PC by now, but some stuff came up preventing it. I don't want to redo all of the game, but 9.1 is still a good chunk back and that is about as far back as I am wanting to redo.( My limit that I'm will to redo)
Uhhh, good luck m8.
Doubt anyone has the old versions, even less android ones.

Also, what is stopping you from just, playing a bit and then not play further.

How do i leave Morgana's palace the option to leave no longer appears
Fuck's sake, the buggy version is still on the OP.

Use

At this point is not even worth updating the OP, wait for next leak.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Uhhh, good luck m8.
Doubt anyone has the old versions, even less android ones.

Also, what is stopping you from just, playing a bit and then not play further.

Fuck's sake, the buggy version is still on the OP.

Use

At this point is not even worth updating the OP, wait for next leak.
Thks for the encouragement., And I know it is unlikely anyone has that save unless they make multiple saves. Also to answer your question nothing is stopping me from playing it back up to this point. It is just a lot of time to catch up on. I have a few others I'm doing the same with do my PC crapping out.(some of which I can use PC version on phone while others I can't and have to do same as with this game for example Divine adventure, a Knight's tale, motherless, the hard way and a few others)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thks for the encouragement., And I know it is unlikely anyone has that save unless they make multiple saves. Also to answer your question nothing is stopping me from playing it back up to this point. It is just a lot of time to catch up on. I have a few others I'm doing the same with do my PC crapping out.(some of which I can use PC version on phone while others I can't and have to do same as with this game for example Divine adventure, a Knight's tale, motherless, the hard way and a few others)
Oh wait, I thought you wanted a download of the old apk, if you want saves I have saves.

Game doesn't branch as much, but of course, I make the choices that unlock the most content.
Except some stuff like Gwen being damaged, I give her a weekly pounding.

Hunter_Biden333

Jul 11, 2021
I have a thought regarding the club. If recycling the club date scene is easy while having an under the table bj is too much of an ask from the ladies I know how to include the fay ladies. We talk to Lily about a legit business idea to get more customers on slow days. Thursday is usually a slow day so that day is now cosplay day at the club with drink specials for people in cosplay. Bam, fay girls in da club.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
friends I have a serious problem, in act 2 when I go to talk to morgana I don't get the dialogue in blue to leave the room, I'm locked up there forever, any help to get out?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Oh wait, I thought you wanted a download of the old apk, if you want saves I have saves.

Game doesn't branch as much, but of course, I make the choices that unlock the most content.
Except some stuff like Gwen being damaged, I give her a weekly pounding.
I looking for the apk with a save from that point in game this is so I can put it in my mega folder when I get my new PC in a few months. I also hope to then use on my tablet somehow till then.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I looking for the apk with a save from that point in game this is so I can put it in my mega folder when I get my new PC in a few months. I also hope to then use on my tablet somehow till then.
I ask for above I cuz I have a lot of others I also need to restart on because of my took a crap.

Edit:Sry was messaging on 2 boards about the same thing lol. So I I removed stuff meant for other board

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I downloaded the new 13.4 from MIXDROP and no problem the game seems to function and works great thus far.

That said something happened that was beyond odd. I am talking about the speed. I run a fiber connection at 2kmbs.
Yea it is fast. I run a proxy that limits me to around half that around 1200mbs on a great day 700mbs on a bad day.
What just happened was downloading the game I was hitting 1300mbs...with my proxy up. Odd for two reasons. I never
get that speed with my proxy provider and have never had more than around 35mbs from MIXDROP ever normally around 20-30mbs. ODD.
I scanned it with multiple software and it appears to be normal. Hmmmm

Someone hand me a tinfoil hat...mine does not seem to be working.

(Thanks,who ever handed me a hat i can think clearly again)
I am sure it was some issue with speed limit software either my proxies or MIXDROPS or both. It was just odd. Now to try and get it to repeat(it didn't back to 23mbs on mixdrop). Come to think of it even my ISP has speed limit software. So on a normal connection to download something I am hitting probably 3 versions of limit software...and for a few glorious seconds(it only took seconds to down load the game) something broke them all. muahhh I find out what and......

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I downloaded the new 13.4 from MIXDROP and no problem the game seems to function and works great thus far.

That said something happened that was beyond odd. I am talking about the speed. I run a fiber connection at 2kmbs.
Yea it is fast. I run a proxy that limits me to around half that around 1200mbs on a great day 700mbs on a bad day.
What just happened was downloading the game I was hitting 1300mbs...with my proxy up. Odd for two reasons. I never
get that speed with my proxy provider and have never had more than around 35mbs from MIXDROP ever normally around 20-30mbs. ODD.
I scanned it with multiple software and it appears to be normal. Hmmmm

Someone hand me a tinfoil hat...mine does not seem to be working.

(Thanks,who ever handed me a hat i can think clearly again)
I am sure it was some issue with speed limit software either my proxies or MIXDROPS or both. It was just odd. Now to try and get it to repeat(it didn't back to 23mbs on mixdrop). Come to think of it even my ISP has speed limit software. So on a normal connection to download something I am hitting probably 3 versions of limit software...and for a few glorious seconds(it only took seconds to down load the game) something broke them all. muahhh I find out what and......
I have a 1gb download speed, but on mixdrop the download speed from their site struggles to give me even 1mbps...so i have no idea how on earth your getting 20-30mbps download from the same site? Just thank your lucky stars you ended up with that speed.
what your describing sounds like burst speed throughput?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.13.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.4-pc update patch.rar

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes