KhanhGB

Jan 25, 2022
This game has good prospects, looking forward to the final version (and if it's possible, please add autosave feature, it will be really helpful)

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
People. How to get through this cave in the domain of the moon? The moon did not speak to me, and she was the only one left unblocked.
Yeah I don't know how to get Luna to speak to me, whenever I go there I got no options other then 'How are you?' and nothing ever happens... =\

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
This game has good prospects, looking forward to the final version (and if it's possible, please add autosave feature, it will be really helpful)
Autosave? Arc disabled it so the game doesn't save when it isn't supposed to.
Also apparently in some cases made the game really laggy for reasons I don't quite understand.

It does autosave when you go to sleep, since the MC's room is sort of the "safe place" to save.

If you meant quicksaves, you can turn on the quickmenu in preferences

KhanhGB

Jan 25, 2022
Autosave? Arc disabled it so the game doesn't save when it isn't supposed to.
Also apparently in some cases made the game really laggy for reasons I don't quite understand.

It does autosave when you go to sleep, since the MC's room is sort of the "safe place" to save.

If you meant quicksaves, you can turn on the quickmenu in preferences
thanks for your help !

Reactions: masterdragonson

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
talk to Jessica about Tom...and not at her office...
any info on where-when i should talk to this bitch? o0

im at a loss here, tried to talk to her for a weak, but nothing.

btw...best hints ever. :KEK:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
talk to Jessica about Tom...and not at her office...
any info on where-when i should talk to this bitch? o0

im at a loss here, tried to talk to her for a weak, but nothing.

btw...best hints ever. :KEK:
IIRC, you need to talk to her in her bedroom, but my memory's rubbish these days so I could be wrong.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-signature-templates.38593/
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-signature-template-psd-gift-sig-lucky-mark.35411/

View some tutorials on either Adobe Photoshop or Gimp.

Video editing and converting videos to gif would also help.
Thank you for the info. Also I just realized there were already a fan sig page link on the front page with Pixie already riding her rubber ducky. When I get a chance to, I'll make a different one. Dunno what I'll do exactly though lol.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So the rape tag. Am I the one doing it or am I the one getting raped. Need clarification before jumping in so I can prepare my lemon lube if necessary.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Question! I took a couple of months break from this game and I see its updated a lot! Am I able to convert my old save or do I have to start over?

netho

Jun 27, 2019
What the? I seemed to remember that this game used to have some kind of character hint system (the heart icon), but now I can't find it in the latest version. Does it get removed or something?

EDIT: Nevermind... glancing at the thread, it seemed I have to progress enough in the game to unlock it?
my memory probably failed me, since I kinda remember that the icon already available since the beginning.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes