hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I mean, in one of the really early concepts, Jessica was going to be evil and try to kill you, not sure how good that would do for the auntie kink.
Well Jessica tries then instead of stabbing the player they stab her again and again with their dick. Like an erotic genderbent version of Cinderella except the wicked step sisters get more sisters :LOL:

Even the mother daughter stuff is going to be left tame so there isn't much for incest fans to get their hopes up as it's really the best it's going to get.
2022-06-03_17-07-04.png

Reactions: girdeyordo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
And then you have the twins. (step-twins??)
I have no fucking clue how they are supposed to fit in the whole "no incest because it would make Patreon sad" story.
It's really the dev is lazy and this is an easy excuse to write less which most diehard fans will accept. The twins aren't related is likely the answer you would get if you brought it up on Discord :sneaky:

The dev doesn't have any desire to do any incest content justice as even the idea of making a patch troubles them.
2022-06-03_17-27-00.png

For some reason some mod keeps the incest tag in either as a personal favor since it attracts people or out of spite seeing as the dev doesn't come on here anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
It's really the dev is lazy and this is an easy excuse to write less which most diehard fans will accept. The twins aren't related is likely the answer you would get if you brought it up on Discord :sneaky:

The dev doesn't have any desire to do any incest content justice as even the idea of making a patch troubles them.
View attachment 1848678

For some reason some mod keeps the incest tag in either as a personal favor since it attracts people or out of spite seeing as the dev doesn't come on here anymore.
That thing about getting banned for off-site patches is an excuse I've encountered via one other game before. (namely Trials in Tainted Space) but I have never heard of it actually happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
That thing about getting banned for off-site patches is an excuse I've encountered via one other game before. (namely Trials in Tainted Space) but I have never heard of it actually happening.
It's generally devs that aren't smart enough to cover their tracks and pissed off someone that felt like hitting the report button. A few devs that released "true story" patches without hiding the content from Patreon weren't hard to weed out when a Patreon mod loads up the files to have a look :rolleyes:

But this is the same dev that says Patreon barred them from talking on here so take whatever they say with a pinch of salt.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Maybe it was just a rumor from a paranoid content creator or maybe it was just an excuse however does anyone else have a feeling Patreon will eventually target games that do have content patches.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Question is real the warning about them kids being in the same world or just bullshit? bc i dont wanna send the kids to other worlds D:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Question is real the warning about them kids being in the same world or just bullshit? bc i dont wanna send the kids to other worlds D:
It's a "lore-friendly" way of telling you that you only have one kid with each girl.
Having more by throwing the previous one in the nexus will result in the exact same kid, just with a different name.

Same gender, personality and appearance.

How do I beat the robot from Lynx?
You need to level up your other stats.

In this case, Physical (work in the farm and later train with Asteria) and Martial (training with Gramps until he sends you to train with the kunoichi leader)

Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
It's a "lore-friendly" way of telling you that you only have one kid with each girl.
Having more by throwing the previous one in the nexus will result in the exact same kid, just with a different name.

Same gender, personality and appearance.

You need to level up your other stats.

In this case, Physical (work in the farm and later train with Asteria) and Martial (training with Gramps until he sends you to train with the kunoichi leader)
I can't raise my stats anymore. Everyway I go it says that I'm at maximum.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I can't raise my stats anymore. Everyway I go it says that I'm at maximum.
Well, yes.
Forgot to mention level 8 is the maximum until act 3 comes around.
That's what the yellow locked icon means (same for the 5th heart in the girl's cards)

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone tell us what quirks are aviable right now, and maybe leave some tips on how to get them?

It's been a while since i last played and some seems to be activated differently from the last time I've tried (but maybe i'm remembering wrong)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can anyone tell us what quirks are aviable right now, and maybe leave some tips on how to get them?

It's been a while since i last played and some seems to be activated differently from the last time I've tried (but maybe i'm remembering wrong)
Sure, here's the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also some quirks might be changed/removed at some point.
Breeder and Birther don't make much sense with the one kid per mother restriction.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Also some quirks might be changed/removed at some point.
Breeder and Birther don't make much sense with the one kid per mother restriction.
I assumed that Birther would have something to do with the culture of her species. Wasn't the whole reason she was basically abandoned because they presumed that she would not be able to attract a mate and thus not have children?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
This game has a problem with communicating whether some of the content is finished or not. Why put greyed out traits in the girls character sheets when 80% of them aren't implemented yet?
It gives the illusion of more content and most of those were added on a whim with very little thought on how they would be implemented. You could argue the same thing for any swiss cheese game design that leaves the game riddled with holes and sticky notes saying it will be filled in at a later date.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
It gives the illusion of more content and most of those were added on a whim with very little thought on how they would be implemented. You could argue the same thing for any swiss cheese game design that leaves the game riddled with holes and sticky notes saying it will be filled in at a later date.
Yeah, as much as I like the game it's biggest flaw is definitely a result of adding to much new stuff faster than the existing stuff ever gets fleshed out properly. Though it's not quite the worst in that regard among the games I follow due to at least not multiplying that issue by a ton of mutually exclusive routes that mostly go nowhere. (coughRavagercough)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
"Bug: MC was speaking in Python code. He's becoming self-aware! Shut it down! Shut it all down!"
lol
The machine revolution is here!
It starts with a single MC speaking python, and soon....
lol

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes