HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I remember the last time playing this you couldn't bang the ninja milf. I think that was V10-something.

Can you do that where the game's at now?

Nov 17, 2018
It gives the illusion of more content and most of those were added on a whim with very little thought on how they would be implemented. You could argue the same thing for any swiss cheese game design that leaves the game riddled with holes and sticky notes saying it will be filled in at a later date.
My main problem isn't with the new trait system that's barley flashed out, I hope it'll eventually be completed.
What I don't fancy is that it's barely completed and it gives new players the idea that it is. Most of the other games have these "sticky notes" that make it crystal clear whether the content is or isn't in the place. Why doesn't Arcadean just follow their steps?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
here cuz the "sandbox" last time i play i can't even lvl up a thing cuz i need to this n that first, after this long update those that still require? :unsure:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
goes anyone know if the update is for the storyline? and when is Chloe and Gwen and Qarinah and Lyx going to get pregnant?

Last edited:

thelastone98

May 16, 2020
Where is the save game location on pc?
Go to C:\Users\(your username here). Once there, click on the "view" tab and make sure to check the box to show hidden items. You should now see a grayed out folder titled "AppData". Go into that, and then enter the folder titled "Roaming." Inside that should be another folder titled "RenPy". Inside that folder is the save data for any game using the RenPy visual novel engine, like Corrupted Kingdoms. In order to delete your save data, you need to delete the save files in both this hidden folder AND the "CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.8-pc\game\saves" folder. To recap, the hidden save folder is located at "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918" and you need to delete the saves there as well as in the "CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.8-pc\game\saves" folder. Hope this helps!

Reactions: hentai charley

ggg!

Jul 5, 2021
Im stuck with madison storyline where i have to meet her at night. I find her but none of my powers work. What can i do to pass that?

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
My main problem isn't with the new trait system that's barley flashed out, I hope it'll eventually be completed.
What I don't fancy is that it's barely completed and it gives new players the idea that it is. Most of the other games have these "sticky notes" that make it crystal clear whether the content is or isn't in the place. Why doesn't Arcadean just follow their steps?
This game also has those "can't go any further in this version" notes but the Dev dropped the ball with the traits for some reason I was never able to figure out.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Im stuck with madison storyline where i have to meet her at night. I find her but none of my powers work. What can i do to pass that?
your charisma is too low you need go to Lily's bar in the morning when it's closed at the bar should be a examined option after using it MC read to raise the charisma

easyasdoremi

Feb 12, 2018
Shoutout to ArcGames. That has to be one of the best Changelogs I've ever seen on this site. Succinct but still very descriptive and helpful!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.14.9] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,13 GB / 446 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,10 GB / 411 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.9-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Where is the save game location on pc?
%appdata%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918

I'm not sure if it's the same number for everyone, so if that doesn't work, go to "%appdata%\RenPy\" and just look for a folder starting with "CorruptedKingdoms"

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes