CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I remember the last time playing this you couldn't bang the ninja milf. I think that was V10-something.

Can you do that where the game's at now?
You can get the succ when you get to the current max level of Martial.
That's it.

I mean, it has a little extra but it's still just succ

I still seem to have my top stat levels locked off, and the indicated tasks seem to be unavailable at the moment:

{image}
As someone mentioned, the yellow lock means it's not available in act 2.
So level 9 and 10 of the stats and the 5th heart on the girl's cards.

It's not really that intuitive, had some people ask if that was a paywall.
Only way to really know is to ask. Methinks one should be able to play the game without having to ask questions.

goes anyone know if the update is for the storyline? and when is Chloe and Gwen and Qarinah and Lyx going to get pregnant?
Apparently there's still some shit that needs to be wrapped up. (e.g the college)
Something about act 3 changing things around so stuff that you were supposed to do in act 2 you won't be able to do in act 3.
Or at least not in the same way as you could.

And for the other thing, all the main girls that can't get pregnant yet will be able to in act 3
(also some side girls like the ones that we can invite to the manor).

Well, main girls except Roxy, from the way it looks she can't get pregnant, but knowing Arc he'll probably bullshit some way if people pester him too much about not being able to make bebeh with fire lady.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
You can get the succ when you get to the current max level of Martial.
That's it.

I mean, it has a little extra but it's still just succ

As someone mentioned, the yellow lock means it's not available in act 2.
So level 9 and 10 of the stats and the 5th heart on the girl's cards.

It's not really that intuitive, had some people ask if that was a paywall.
Only way to really know is to ask. Methinks one should be able to play the game without having to ask questions.

Apparently there's still some shit that needs to be wrapped up. (e.g the college)
Something about act 3 changing things around so stuff that you were supposed to do in act 2 you won't be able to do in act 3.
Or at least not in the same way as you could.

And for the other thing, all the main girls that can't get pregnant yet will be able to in act 3
(also some side girls like the ones that we can invite to the manor).

Well, main girls except Roxy, from the way it looks she can't get pregnant, but knowing Arc he'll probably bullshit some way if people pester him too much about not being able to make bebeh with fire lady.
thank you for letting me know and I'm so looking forward to it and Ami's daughter going to be so cute and Lyx's daughter to be so cute too but I'm going to feel bad for poor Annie because she's gotta deal with a mini version of Lyx

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
How do I get Jessica's last portrait?
The 6th one with her wearing some kind of white shirt. I can't see any details cause it's blurry. I'm going crazy trying to find the trigger for it!

bemawar777

Apr 2, 2021
Possibly. After the magic training event has completed you need to click on the appropriate choice for her.
which choice is it? I used all my powers and magic levelled up, then the "event" ends. back at the cottage I tried all options and none of them lead anywhere
Thanks!

Reactions: mrttao

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
which choice is it? I used all my powers and magic levelled up, then the "event" ends. back at the cottage I tried all options and none of them lead anywhere
Thanks!
The option you need to choose is "Do you need any more... you know...?" Your Hearts stat with Lyx needs to be at 4 and your Magic stat at 8.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The option you need to choose is "Do you need any more... you know...?" Your Hearts stat with Lyx needs to be at 4 and your Magic stat at 8.
I think they were asking if there is a new scene, not the blowjob scene that's been there for ages now.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the update, and question the bug is a joke or a thing? i am scared of trying the new version XDDDDDDDDDDD

ggg!

Jul 5, 2021
your charisma is too low you need go to Lily's bar in the morning when it's closed at the bar should be a examined option after using it MC read to raise the charisma
i raised all my stats to max but im still stuck. Any tips?

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes