Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.0a-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:love: :love: :love:

Reactions: masterdragonson

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
what? I have like a dozen kids in this game already. there is creampie with every woman you fuck and some can even get pregnant
Lyx was very rushed and some fans have an expectation when they reach 4 hearts with a girl she can get pregnant. For any fans of hers yeah it's rather weak sauce and her level 4 event didn't even have anything special it was just her and Pixie watching fairies get off that the dev couldn't even be arsked to animate.

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
Am I the only one that doesn't have ALL SCENES in the gallery unlocked? I mean I have seen all the scenes for many characters(all to my knowledge) for many updates but the extras gallery doesn't show all scenes. I even tried the cheat and backing up my saves before doing a fresh run and unlocking. What's going on? why is the gallery broken?

Reactions: Bob Jared

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Lyx was very rushed and some fans have an expectation when they reach 4 hearts with a girl she can get pregnant. For any fans of hers yeah it's rather weak sauce and her level 4 event didn't even have anything special it was just her and Pixie watching fairies get off that the dev couldn't even be arsked to animate.
The person I quoted said "the only real creampie was with lyx" not "lyx was rushed and is missing an impreg". You are saying literally the opposite of what he said.
Am I the only one that doesn't have ALL SCENES in the gallery unlocked? I mean I have seen all the scenes for many characters(all to my knowledge) for many updates but the extras gallery doesn't show all scenes. I even tried the cheat and backing up my saves before doing a fresh run and unlocking. What's going on? why is the gallery broken?
there is a gallery?

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
I mean yes you can creampie girls and get them pregnant problem is you dont see what job you done :3 i mean there is no zoom in their full cum pussies only scream of ecstazy and nothing else. And the egg impregnated. What i wanna say author reduce amount of scenes with cum leaking from pussy or whatever you want it named. Lyx what first from many updates that you can really see cum in her pussy.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.9
CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.0a-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Good lord, NOBODY bothered to report this so it gets to the 1st page...

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes