The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I've been letting this game build up content for a while now and I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed. At a first glance of the heart cards almost no new stuff for characters have been added for characters. There seems to be an ok amount added to plot events in the leads section. I did skim through the change log just to get an idea on what's been added. It looks like there's a decent bit of side stuff added. I do have a recommendation in heart cards have 2 hint systems one for main events with the girls and one for side events. Like I saw in the change log for Madison and veronica there's a thing with their kids but I'd have no way of knowing that if i didn't look at the change log or find it by accident. So having a hint in the heart card for side events like that would be a good way of letting players know without them just stumbling around. My next recommendation would be to add a heart card just labeled misc. it doesn't need to have pictures or anything it could just be like "do x at the school maybe you'll meet someone" as a hint system for side characters and events.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I'm new to the game, is it necessary to use control for the girls or you can create relationships with them without the power?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm new to the game, is it necessary to use control for the girls or you can create relationships with them without the power?
Necessary. Later on you get a couple of other powers and several of the girls you get to choose which you use on them, but there are only a few girls you get without using powers, and you don't get a choice there either. It's mostly linear, though there are a few points that we get fairly important decisions to make that will maybe have a big effect on the later game.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
It'd be cool if there was an option to shatter more girls so far there basically only one. I remember a small event with Lilly that let you shatter someone but they haven't shown back up again. I cant remember anything else I'd assume we'll be able to shatter morgana whenever we get to do anything to her but being able to shatter a few other people would be nice.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
It'd be cool if there was an option to shatter more girls so far there basically only one. I remember a small event with Lilly that let you shatter someone but they haven't shown back up again. I cant remember anything else I'd assume we'll be able to shatter morgana whenever we get to do anything to her but being able to shatter a few other people would be nice.
So far there were the thugs that came to Lily's bar (no sex obviously, just mindwhammy), then there's the Rinkos, Luna, Chloe, the Summoner and Pet, and now Sally. That seems to be everyone you can Shatter. Did I miss anyone?

I think some of the other characters could have easily been slotted in for this without changing the story much, like Veronica and Madison, the girls you meet when you go house hunting, and the extra girls you see when exploring. Roxy and I imagine some of the council could also be Shattered, along with the side girls you meet in those missions. Morgana's servants are also candidates and I imagine if she's ever re-fleshed, that include Dhena. Quarina is a little too story heavy, as are the Minotaurs though. Heck, if you want to go really dark you can Shatter everyone in the mansion. It IS your house, and that includes Chloe's little sister. Dunno if you can do it to the Kunoichi without their boss killing you.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
So far there were the thugs that came to Lily's bar (no sex obviously, just mindwhammy), then there's the Rinkos, Luna, Chloe, the Summoner and Pet, and now Sally. That seems to be everyone you can Shatter. Did I miss anyone?

I think some of the other characters could have easily been slotted in for this without changing the story much, like Veronica and Madison, the girls you meet when you go house hunting, and the extra girls you see when exploring. Roxy and I imagine some of the council could also be Shattered, along with the side girls you meet in those missions. Morgana's servants are also candidates and I imagine if she's ever re-fleshed, that include Dhena. Quarina is a little too story heavy, as are the Minotaurs though. Heck, if you want to go really dark you can Shatter everyone in the mansion. It IS your house, and that includes Chloe's little sister. Dunno if you can do it to the Kunoichi without their boss killing you.
I know that Annie is an option, too.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018

Thanks for the first part I haven't done Luna, rinkos or the summoner and pet yet since I've been letting the game build up content. also I agree with the second part too it does seem like the shatter power could be used on a few more people without effecting the story much.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Necessary. Later on you get a couple of other powers and several of the girls you get to choose which you use on them, but there are only a few girls you get without using powers, and you don't get a choice there either. It's mostly linear, though there are a few points that we get fairly important decisions to make that will maybe have a big effect on the later game.
Oh ok, thanks for the reply!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm the reverse. I only Shatter someone as a last resort and even then feel rather guilty about it.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I'm the reverse. I only Shatter someone as a last resort and even then feel rather guilty about it.
It really depends on who it is like for me I'd shatter veronica if it was an option but not Maddison. I'll definitely shatter morgana when that becomes an option. I did shatter luna and the big boss pta lady.

On another note I hope we get an option to knock up Gwen and Chloe eventually.

gintu

Jan 29, 2019
i have a very curious bugs since the last patches, my QuestLog has 4 x the Eldritch quest and im stuck, cause i cant do any of them further, 2 of them are "Talk to Chasity" and 2 of them are "Whistle in the Nexus" the Whistle in the Nexus is a pretty old one.
Any suggestions how to fix it ? cause i cant proceed in the Main quest - and i would really hate to start a new File because of this, i spend a lot of hours into this one Unbenannt.png

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It really depends on who it is like for me I'd shatter veronica if it was an option but not Maddison. I'll definitely shatter morgana when that becomes an option. I did shatter luna and the big boss pta lady.

On another note I hope we get an option to knock up Gwen and Chloe eventually.
Ah yes, I'd happily make an exception for Morgana.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes