Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
After playing for a couple hours this almost feels like a kinetic novel. There is a false sense of choice. It says " You are the hero - or possibly villain" but from everything I have seen there is no "hero" or "villain". The fact you are forced to use mind control pretty much means you have to be closer to the villain.
Imo a lot of games on here work like a VN in that the story and progression is rather linear [or at least the outcome of your choices do not largely effect the result but maybe just some dialogue and a small scene or two]. Even in this game, if you consider each love interest as a separate storyline, what you choose does not change the outcome too much since the destination is the same [so far, no telling down the road]. However, I still vastly prefer games with a lot of interaction such as this one with easily repeatable events, actual changes to characterization [although consistency is a bit spotty], and access to a multitude of options in a given day. I do understand the difficulty with this, however, because if you make a game with multiple ending sequences based on your choices, you then have to factor in how replayable the game design is.

Reactions: hentai charley

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ah okay, that makes sense. TBH tho my version is so far behind that if this does not work, I'll probably just continue waiting for a later version and just start over since the more time that passes the less likely moving my save will work.

The last thing I am not sure of is, should I move my whole Save folder, or just the most recent manual save file? I am still reasonably new to managing my games in such a manner, since I would normally just wait for full release.
Unless you're on android you don't need to move anything, the game stores saves in a central location as well as in the game folder.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
most renpy games are fine to move a save to a new version (infact it saves in 2 places thus moving automaticaly). from my experiance best results happen if you save in a neutral area (like the map). you may see an error screen when you load witch has ignore and rollback options i would try those a cople of times (ignore especialy). that being save this is a lot of versions behind so it is far from guaranteed (backup your saves just in case). and of cource after sucess importing saves make a fresh save
I also recommend not deleting the old version before verifying the save moved. sometimes if a save failed to import, you can move around a bit to a better location and try exporting it to the newer version again.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Ah okay, that makes sense. TBH tho my version is so far behind that if this does not work, I'll probably just continue waiting for a later version and just start over since the more time that passes the less likely moving my save will work.

The last thing I am not sure of is, should I move my whole Save folder, or just the most recent manual save file? I am still reasonably new to managing my games in such a manner, since I would normally just wait for full release.
in all honesty you probably don't need to do either. unless you messed with the primary save folder <user/appdata/roaming/renpy> the saves are likely still there. if you did or changed machines in that time i would just move the save in question and the persistent file at first but only so you don't mistakenly load another save.
and as mrttao said don't delete anything (saves or game) before importing the save and maybe playing for a couple of hours. I think i have a couple of older versions on my backup drives. not sure if they are needed/could help with the transfer at all an i don't remember how far back they go, but i could look for them and then think on how to send them. would need to search through multiple drives so honestly will only try if simple save import fails.

Last edited:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
anyone got the newest version?

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.

This week it's all about the uniforms! You can select what uniform you'd like the college girls to wear - including "Nude!" - and Madison and Veronica will change their outfits too! I haven't managed to convert everything yet so there may be a little weirdness here and there, but everything will be properly finalised in next week's release! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • College: You can now select which uniform you'd like the college girls to wear from your office
  • College: Nude "Uniform" available if you've maxed out your college Authority!
  • Veronica: Will now obey the uniform regulations too! She is still a student, after all
  • Madison: Will now ALSO obey the uniform regulations! Lead by example, right?
  • Sword Girl: Added a few new lines if you spot her during uniform check after dealing with all the PTA Ladies
  • GUI: Updated the "Stats Lock" UI to make it (hopefully) more obvious that the Artifact Crystal is restricting your potential
  • Misc: Changed "Jack" to "Jackie?" in the naughty encounter with her, as you don't yet know about "Jack"
  • Bug: Sally wasn't addressing you correctly during replays. Now she will!
  • Bug: The typos are everywhere... it won't be long now. I reach for my gun...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Monday, 4th of July.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
so essentially a non-release
either way, many thanks for posting it

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.

This week it's all about the uniforms! You can select what uniform you'd like the college girls to wear - including "Nude!" - and Madison and Veronica will change their outfits too! I haven't managed to convert everything yet so there may be a little weirdness here and there, but everything will be properly finalised in next week's release! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • College: You can now select which uniform you'd like the college girls to wear from your office
  • College: Nude "Uniform" available if you've maxed out your college Authority!
  • Veronica: Will now obey the uniform regulations too! She is still a student, after all
  • Madison: Will now ALSO obey the uniform regulations! Lead by example, right?
  • Sword Girl: Added a few new lines if you spot her during uniform check after dealing with all the PTA Ladies
  • GUI: Updated the "Stats Lock" UI to make it (hopefully) more obvious that the Artifact Crystal is restricting your potential
  • Misc: Changed "Jack" to "Jackie?" in the naughty encounter with her, as you don't yet know about "Jack"
  • Bug: Sally wasn't addressing you correctly during replays. Now she will!
  • Bug: The typos are everywhere... it won't be long now. I reach for my gun...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Monday, 4th of July.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- Workupload
MAC: - Workupload
ANDROID: - Workupload

Reactions: vilewe7570

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Launch Charastudio > Load scene > pick girl > Anim > Status > Set All > Off - thats literally it, few minutes of "work"! :ROFLMAO:
And it's not even done properly, majority of the locations in College still feature clothed girls. Come on, "dev"!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Launch Charastudio > Load scene > pick girl > Anim > Status > Set All > Off - thats literally it, few minutes of "work"! :ROFLMAO:
And it's not even done properly, majority of the locations in College still feature clothed girls. Come on, "dev"!
yeah, that's the best part, half of em are still wearing clothes anyways, and out of those the only ones that are naked for their scenes are madison and veronica, and madison goes back to magically being clothed for a frame when you cum in her.
man took two weeks of break instead of one. either that or this release is hideously buggy and the nudity isn't triggering for half the girls.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.15.1b] [ArcGames] crunched
Edit (2022-06-29): updated compression from v0.15.1a to v0.15.1b

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,14 GB / 450 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.1b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,11 GB / 415 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.1b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
After 2 weeks I expected a little more. Mainly the 4 girls from the uniform check Veronica and Madison are naked.

All the other girls somehow didn't notice anything about the new school rules.

If you teach a class, everyone has something to wear.

During the private lesson of the 4 uniform check girls, they have their clothes on again...
And both Madison and Veronica have clothes on when they orgasm again...

Small suggestion for future updates.
It would be great if you could get the girls to do a little more action during the uniform check. Maybe a nice little blowjob?
Or a group fuck with all 4 girls ore if you teach a class ...
It would also be interesting to wear sexy underwear as a school uniform...

Reactions: BenITocamela777

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.15.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.1a-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes