Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I am hoping we are going to get some meaningful time with the kids and their moms together, rather than go to daycare and do virtually nothing. If the former isn't going to happen then why waste so much time on having the girls have babies, when the development could have gone on to more stories with the girls. I am not seeing any reason at all for having these kids, I have only seen 1 female actively interact with her own son and even then she seemed rather stand off ish.
Why must we send a child off to the next if we want another one with the same mother (and it is not made clear if we can get them back out of the nexus.). I want to see my kids growing up, and at some point before the boys hit puberty then I will send them off to be adopted or in this case the nexus.
You should make it so we can have as many daughters as we want with the same woman and without us having to fling them like worthless meat into the nexus. (I can understand the point with flinging the boys into the nexus, because this is a harem, where they are not welcome.) It makes sense for the boys to go, but it most certainly makes no sense for the daughters to go.

So that needs changing and i am hoping its just something that is naturally going to be changed as the game continues. I absolutely love Kana, what a beautiful gentle girl she is! Hopefully her daughter is going to be just like her as she grows up.

The nun story line and morgana, in every episode it says there is no content. How far down the road map are we with this game now? Are we only quarter the way through it, halfway? I mean I have played ecche sama that went on and on for what seemed like forever and it was only 3 weeks, kind of love it really despite the lazy devs, putting virtually nothing out in a very long time. MNF is huge and is still on going...thats why I asked how far down the line this game is, I hope its still near the beginning hehe

I hope the developer or someone can make a kinetic novel out of this sandbox game when this game is completed. It deserves to be told in story format as well. We can still make choices, but it changes nothing in the story, and it doesn't change the ending no matter what the player / reader does.

Reactions: hentai charley

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Apparently missing a few updates forces you to start over, lol.
Do the cheats not unlock until you reach the mansion? Because the laptop only has 'leads' right now for me.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
After playing for a couple hours this almost feels like a kinetic novel. There is a false sense of choice. It says " You are the hero - or possibly villain" but from everything I have seen there is no "hero" or "villain". The fact you are forced to use mind control pretty much means you have to be closer to the villain.
I wish he was.
I can not stand the constant bitching how it is wrong to mind control(Shatter) but then keeps mind controling(awaken) anyway.
Hypocrite's are the worst.

Reactions: kotomaran

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Welp I've done everything in the game currently, except finish off Jessica's content. How do I go about doing this? I've bought everything except the church for obvious reasons. Well there's also Roxy who I need to finish off but I wanted to do Jessica first.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It's not letting me buy the college even after awakening the mother and daughter...
You have to wait till the mother accepts, just keep doing the storyline, when you awake both of them that's at start you got long way to go.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
It's not letting me buy the college even after awakening the mother and daughter...
Once both of their hints say no more content go to them at school and send them home it should automatically take you there where you can then say you wanna buy the school.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes