Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So the MC swears he will always stand by Kanas side from now on, Then immediately let's her wander into the forest alone....
Funny enough though she knocks her mom out cold while the rest of her mom's pack wished they were wearing brown pants at that moment. I laughed my mixed ass off when I seen that.

Dragoon12

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks, that takes me to a 0.21.5 download, but the last version I updated to is 0.18.3, as it's been ages since last playing this so I guess I probably can't jump straight to that version as there's been changes?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, that takes me to a 0.21.5 download, but the last version I updated to is 0.18.3, as it's been ages since last playing this so I guess I probably can't jump straight to that version as there's been changes?
Oh I don't ahve that old of a version. Must've read that wrong. Thought you wanted the version before the newest. Sry.

Reactions: Dragoon12

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Oh, i have 18.3. Link should be valid for 7 days:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Is there a way to change the game so "My Name" appears instead of "You"?

Edit: URM let me do that, but it resets every time I close the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: goloro1122

Seaway

May 10, 2024
A bit stuck...

Did a bit of looking around and it seems like there's supposed to be an event that triggers where you save the Goblin Witch from her cottage burning down after getting the Endure spell before you progress to the next spell you learn. Is there a specific way to trigger this event or is it random?

I already saw another comment about her card getting soft locked if you progress the magic before you have her card so I reset to this point but can't seem to get the event to trigger.

Opinaize

Jan 22, 2020
Hello there, idk why, but at the end of day 1, when I want to pass time to after 18.00 (by any means, through time toggle on the HUD, through the Flat button or by working at the bar, I get this error, could someone help me?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/map.rpy", line 302, in <module>
  File "game/script/time.rpy", line 121, in timetick
Exception: DynamicImage 'li flat timevar [timevar]': could not find image. ('li flat timevar 4')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/map.rpyc", line 302, in script
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1637, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 3 more times]
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 683, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 793, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'li flat timevar [timevar]': could not find image. ('li flat timevar 4')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.6
Sat Jul 13 16:42:36 2024

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Did you hit Save in URM?
Yes I did sir! It saves the variables I set to remember (you.name in this case), but it doesn't save the changes I made, it resets every time I close the game... but it's better than nothing.
I find it weird when a game uses the "You" instead of the name you put at the start.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Hello there, idk why, but at the end of day 1, when I want to pass time to after 18.00 (by any means, through time toggle on the HUD, through the Flat button or by working at the bar, I get this error, could someone help me?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/map.rpyc", line 302, in script
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1637, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
  [Previous line repeated 3 more times]
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 683, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 793, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "E:\Jeux\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.6
Sat Jul 13 16:42:36 2024

Download the v0.21.6a, the "a" version fixes it. And I think you have to start a new game too.

AshtonRexes

May 30, 2023
A bit stuck...

Did a bit of looking around and it seems like there's supposed to be an event that triggers where you save the Goblin Witch from her cottage burning down after getting the Endure spell before you progress to the next spell you learn. Is there a specific way to trigger this event or is it random?

I already saw another comment about her card getting soft locked if you progress the magic before you have her card so I reset to this point but can't seem to get the event to trigger.
When you earn the Endure spell, pick up the next training for Aura. Once you pick up the mushrooms and return, her cottage will be on fire, no randomness involved. If you do not get that scene, update the version you are playing to ver 21.6A, which has the bug fixed. If you've saved any time past that, you'll have to restart.

Reactions: AhrimanH and Seaway

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
Hi, last time I commented by asking help related to this game ( specially walk through help I needed... Now am bit confused but, I don't know for some reason it's got deleted and the reason is it's showing me is( Reason: Mass Delete - Off topic, derail, toxic behavor )

I can't even get a help in this game.. Related to content confusion

Anyways, I need help related like I have few questions related to story

1. **Story Progression:**
- After fighting the creatures at the bridge ( after Mc waking up) and retreating to the base, how should I progress the main story?
- I found Lyx & her aunt also received tasks related to Kana health recovery ( where I can find all materials I like checked everywhere).

2. **Character Tasks:**
- What do I need to do to help Kana?
- How do I free the demon Morgana?

3. **Unlocking Nexus:**
- How can I unlock the Nexus? I need to meet someone strong who can fix it, but I'm not sure if Morgana is the right person.
- To get help from Morgana, I need to make something to free her from her frozen state. I have {hcl acid} from the destroyed shop area. What else do I need?

4. **Tunnels:**
- What are the tunnels Claire mentioned, and how do they help access shops and the café?
- How can the flying robot help me enter the café and how to find one like where or when ?

Sorry guys.. I know I am stupid and I hope I at least get help this time and thank you if anyone did helped me.

Reactions: lobesod

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
I appreciate it, but honestly I'm a new dev and happy to learn, whether the criticism is positive or otherwise. If the Patreon tier list is really terrible then I'm glad people are pointing it out, so I can adjust it until it's something everyone's happy with. The more information I get, the quicker I can fix the stuff that isn't working!

But still, thanks - always nice to be given a chance, despite the odds!

Thanks! And hey, if you want to draw comparisons to such a good game, I'm happy with that :p
Sorry to disturb you sir can I get the help related to the story... That would be appreciated, I have few confusions and thanks... My question comment is just above this one

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, last time I commented by asking help related to this game ( specially walk through help I needed... Now am bit confused but, I don't know for some reason it's got deleted and the reason is it's showing me is( Reason: Mass Delete - Off topic, derail, toxic behavor )
You will get the help you asked for, the thread got very hot in a off topic trolling - not your fault you got caught in that :)
You can be unwise but not stupid (look down ) ;)

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Do you also happen to have 18.4 (or a version between that and the latest one which would be safe to jump to without breaking my save from 18.3) ?
Unfortunately, no. I hadn't played for a while waiting to see where Act 3 was going to end up so that was the most recent version i had :/

Sayan9000

Jan 11, 2022
Almost finished evey piece of content for the current version but i can't purchase the hydrochloric acid. Quest log says the content should be implemented but the shops are inaccessible so i don't know where to go, is this normal or am i missing something?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes