K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
Well, that was a short trip. The game from the very start peppered me with errors which I managed to skip, right to the very ending of the First day. It just crushes to the main screen after tapping "ignore" in the bug menu a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevka500

DevilDrako

Dec 25, 2018
I played this game for quite some time..... But ngl after looking on Kana happy face again and in new playthrou at the festival..... Well i cracked a bit inside..... my eyes were wet ;_; She is a treasure

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lobesod and jahall

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I played this game for quite some time..... But ngl after looking on Kana happy face again and in new playthrou at the festival..... Well i cracked a bit inside..... my eyes were wet ;_; She is a treasure
You know when i got Kana pregnant in my playthrough? When i stood up for her in the forest when she was facing her mother.

Even the RNG is on Kana's side.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
You know when i got Kana pregnant in my playthrough? When i stood up for her in the forest when she was facing her mother.

Even the RNG is on Kana's side.
Every game has a fan favorite character, for this one it is kana, and we would agree without even knowing what the other person was thinking, for me I instantly gravitated towards her for reasons I really can't explain, she just clicked and I accepted her.

Reactions: AhrimanH and jahall
Apr 18, 2018
So I am encountering the same problem on both windows and android versions. First is when you have to go with Pixie to report to Morgana about your powers. This happens. 1.png 2.png 3.png
Hitting ignore lets me continue on like normal though. The second and bigger issue is when the game clock hits midnight and forces the MC to head home I get a whole list of errors. Hitting ignore brings up another list and that process repeats 4 times before the game just kicks to the main menu (I'll attach error info as a txt file). And it also happens when trying to wait until night at the flat. So I literally can't get past the first day.
Same thing happens on android and windows for every provided download link.

Reactions: pakpekpok and AkaQ

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So I am encountering the same problem on both windows and android versions. First is when you have to go with Pixie to report to Morgana about your powers. This happens. View attachment 3813499 View attachment 3813503 View attachment 3813504
Hitting ignore lets me continue on like normal though. The second and bigger issue is when the game clock hits midnight and forces the MC to head home I get a whole list of errors. Hitting ignore brings up another list and that process repeats 4 times before the game just kicks to the main menu (I'll attach error info as a txt file). And it also happens when trying to wait until night at the flat. So I literally can't get past the first day.
Same thing happens on android and windows for every provided download link.
Sounds like a recent update may have introduced a bug, that most of us won't have noticed because we are past that point in the game. The best way of letting the dev know about it is probably to comment on his post on his Subscribestar for the most recent public build. (Assuming you're not actually a subscriber.)

AshtonRexes

May 30, 2023
Those of you who are experiencing either the End of Day One crash or stuck on Chloe's Quest need to go to the and download the current version. There was an update that fixed many different parts and you can continue your save after loading the new version, though if you progressed the Goblin Witch's training past the Endure Spell, you might get locked out of getting her card and need to restart to that point among other issues.

Reactions: ultratoolbag

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Those of you who are experiencing either the End of Day One crash or stuck on Chloe's Quest need to go to the and download the current version. There was an update that fixed many different parts and you can continue your save after loading the new version, though if you progressed the Goblin Witch's training past the Endure Spell, you might get locked out of getting her card and need to restart to that point among other issues.
I am already using 0.21.6 and that is the newest version from 6 days ago, but I have the End of Day One crash anyway. In fact I think that after the 4th time slot was added, that bug appeared

jubs857

Mar 25, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes ('invis',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 1899, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1473, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1290, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1109, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1035, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes ('invis',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.6
Thu Jul 11 13:04:43 2024

What does this mean??

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Locked for cleaning. If you get message about losing access to the thread, open a ticket. Don't bitch in other threads. Also discussing moderation actions taken, is off topic. Repeat offenders after clean will result in thread bans.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Thread opened back up. Read above, zero tolerance.

Also if you guys call yourself adults, then take all your petty arguments out of the thread and take to an off topic thread, DMs or off site.

Those of you who received a ban, bypassing this with any alts, will result in perm ban from the site.

If you want to bitch about mods over moderating or abusing our power, open an admin ticket.

As stated above, complaining about moderation actions is off topic.

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Thread opened back up. Read above, zero tolerance.

Also if you guys call yourself adults, then take all your petty arguments out of the thread and take to an off topic thread, DMs or off site.

Those of you who received a ban, bypassing this with any alts, will result in perm ban from the site.

If you want to bitch about mods over moderating or abusing our power, open an admin ticket.

As stated above, complaining about moderation actions is off topic.
Now this is a Goat.

PontinhasSolta

Apr 5, 2021
If anyone is having the DAY 1 NIGHT bug/crash, its a know problem in 0.21.6-A and has been fixed. Next public release this will be patched, meanwhile is a patch for it, or you can download direct from discord bug-report channel.

View attachment 3795909
Guys, for those who are facing problems playing a new game in version 0.21.6-A , i posted a patch that was released on official discord bug-report channel, it is a well know bug and will be patch on next public release, but for now they have post it a patch for it and works great. If you have any other question, go check official discord, there the devs and staff can help you directly.

Dragoon12

Dec 8, 2020
I haven't played this game for ages, since like last year and the last manual update I did was to v0.18.3 - I'm guessing loads has changed since, guessing I can't just jump to the latest version with my old save file, so will it be best to just start from scratch, if so, anything that I'd need to be aware of?
Can anyone provide links to the older versions if possible? I don't want to start a fresh new game if I can help it, but if I have to then so be it.

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
Guys, for those who are facing problems playing a new game in version 0.21.6-A , i posted a patch that was released on official discord bug-report channel, it is a well know bug and will be patch on next public release, but for now they have post it a patch for it and works great. If you have any other question, go check official discord, there the devs and staff can help you directly.
Maybe you can post the patch on a file hosting service?

Reactions: goloro1122
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes