Oktober

Nov 18, 2018
I'm stuck at the bridge, i already controlled it, but it's like a kind of cthulhu on the bridge and I can't access to the other side

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Would anyone mind giving their opinion on how Act 3 has progressed so far, or if it's a good time to jump back in?
I stopped playing at the end of Act 2 to let the game progress a little.
I stopped too, like a lot of long time players (have been playing the game from the start) but still followed the game in here. Some of the long time plyers, like myself, went back to play CK as dev changed tings to the better - and to be honest, a lot of us dont think he know where he want to go with the game, sometimes it feels like windscreen wipers forth-back, forth-back.
As for now my humble opinion is that the game is back on the track, with some bad rails but..... The ladies is back in the manor, the kids is back and you can visit and play or read for them. In the last update Kane is waking up. Now we would like to get the trips with the kids back, carride, bikeride and going to the fair.
We all have different wishes for the game, and its clear we are not all on the same page but even with different wishes, i think it slowly will be better and better. I dont download every update, there are still only 5-8 min of gameplay in the updates and i only tage every second or third down, makes more fun.
The way act 3 broke the game and pushed a lot of players away, was disapointing and as the dev dont come in here, we dont know if he listen to our words. But we have mr. Cluckpover, and maybes some day we might see his highness in person ;)
The combat thing i have set on autowin, so only battled a few times "with my own fists", but for now you dont have to battle anything and i think the combat thing scared a lot of players away.
I went back and still injoy the game and if you look in the changelogs there are a lot more hints, but what the heck, take the chance :love:

SaberAlter33

Feb 8, 2022
Is the ‘use hidden voices 5 times’ thing broken? The game keeps saying the MC can’t focus and therefore not pick up a voice. I can’t progress because of it.

SaberAlter33

Feb 8, 2022
Is the ‘use hidden voices 5 times’ thing broken? The game keeps saying the MC can’t focus and therefore not pick up a voice. I can’t progress because of it.
Well, it’s a bug all right. It works just fine in the previous version. Does the dev read this thread?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I miss how CK used to be. It was corny and fun.

Then they changed it and added the fighting part which seemed to have bombed. BUT
the Dev was great and changed course quickly to appease everyone. Most Dev's prob
wouldn't do that......

Problem is, it's still not any better. It doesn't seem like anything has improved and
certainly not much has progressed since then.

I think I'm out of this one..... However I still really want to thank the Developers of
the game as I enjoyed the first part a lot.
Cheers all.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuminescentBerry

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I miss how CK used to be. It was corny and fun.

Then they changed it and added the fighting part which seemed to have bombed. BUT
the Dev was great and changed course quickly to appease everyone. Most Dev's prob
wouldn't do that......

Problem is, it's still not any better. It doesn't seem like anything has improved and
certainly not much has progressed since then.

I think I'm out of this one..... However I still really want to thank the Developers of
the game as I enjoyed the first part a lot.
Cheers all.
Yes, we alle miss to sneak in to the bathroom at peek on little wings in the bathtub when she leed the quack squads attack :p

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Is there still no way of progressing the Dhena thing? This games hint system is incredibly bad and I feel like 3 months later there is no update it's just hotfix bs and game is a roadblock. Thats the only lead that says there is content but there is no way of progressing and search yields no results

Last edited:

redclay

Mar 4, 2018
I got an exception when Pixie and I went to report to Morgana after I used Control on Pixie. Anyone else have this issue?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes ('invis',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 1899, in script
  File "C:\Users\bryte\OneDrive\Desktop\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bryte\OneDrive\Desktop\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1473, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bryte\OneDrive\Desktop\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1290, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "C:\Users\bryte\OneDrive\Desktop\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1109, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "C:\Users\bryte\OneDrive\Desktop\games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1035, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes ('invis',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.6
Tue Jul  2 12:24:28 2024

JohnErick243

Aug 22, 2021
After 40 minutes of gameplay, I can say that the protagonist resonate deeply with my overthinking mindset with how he notice every little details, woo :D

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
Thank you! :D
My email and discord is with some problems so i cant report those bugs, one is after using drift and sleeping then talking with morgana the other is on the second day when it gets night on the new time system, hope i am not being unecessary.
Note: Love your game and your work.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes