PontinhasSolta

Apr 5, 2021
If anyone is having the DAY 1 NIGHT bug/crash, its a know problem in 0.21.6-A and has been fixed. Next public release this will be patched, meanwhile is a patch for it, or you can download direct from discord bug-report channel.

1720039120108.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.21.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6a-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F69Devil

Nov 7, 2020
It sucks that patreon is doing this over fictional characters but lets be real here... this game was another one of those monthly patreon cash grab with a development cycle of 69 years. It was never going to end. Patreon did most of you coomers a favor by unsubscribing off this business model.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Chloe's quest where I need to "find someone magical" at the outskirts. I Found Lyx and completed the magic training till the end but the quest log for Chloe's quest remains the same. She's also unavailable in her room at any time of the day. Anyone have a clue on how to progress?

May 18, 2019
I'm taking up the game again after years away. I don't remember what the version I played last was. Starting a new game from scratch, and I'm just starting act 3, which is all brand new stuff for me, there were only 2 acts from before.

Anyway, I hadn't done everything everything before pulling the trigger at the Church; there were a few upgrades to properties I hadn't gotten yet (like the Marina one) I hadn't taken everyone to the beach, little things like that. I did make a backup save before going into the church, so I can go back relatively easily, but is there anything that is non-obvious that will lock me out of stuff in act 3 if I don't do it in act 2?

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
seems like the current version has a lot of bugs.

also, i hate that i have to wait for the clock to change to the next whole hour or two. feels like padding to me, and the sound effect is atrociously annoying but at least i can turn the sfx for it off. never used to be a part of the game, unsure why it is now.

guess i'll just wait for the next version, hopefully stuff will be fixed by then.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I'm taking up the game again after years away. I don't remember what the version I played last was. Starting a new game from scratch, and I'm just starting act 3, which is all brand new stuff for me, there were only 2 acts from before.

Anyway, I hadn't done everything everything before pulling the trigger at the Church; there were a few upgrades to properties I hadn't gotten yet (like the Marina one) I hadn't taken everyone to the beach, little things like that. I did make a backup save before going into the church, so I can go back relatively easily, but is there anything that is non-obvious that will lock me out of stuff in act 3 if I don't do it in act 2?
Did you have kids with everyone you can have kids with?

lucan123

May 28, 2021
I seem to be stuck on Chloe's quest where I need to "find someone magical" at the outskirts. I Found Lyx and completed the magic training till the end but the quest log for Chloe's quest remains the same. She's also unavailable in her room at any time of the day. Anyone have a clue on how to progress?
I am stuck on this as well, I asked for help on discord yesterday but have not heard back yet. Seems there is a problem with Lyx and the clock

Dragoon12

Dec 8, 2020
I haven't played this game for ages, since like last year and the last manual update I did was to v0.18.3 - I'm guessing loads has changed since, guessing I can't just jump to the latest version with my old save file, so will it be best to just start from scratch, if so, anything that I'd need to be aware of?

Sep 23, 2021
It's been a bit since I've checked in on act 3, but....is there any chance of finding our students and the company girls again? Last I checked they weren't at the college, and while I've given up on Sword and Quiet ever having content it was a bit irritating to not see any of them well when we found Madison and Veronica

Seaway

May 10, 2024
Does anyone know what to do for the Hidden Voices where you have to use it 5 times? No matter what conversation I use it in, or which character I try to use it on, I only get the message:

"I'm not picking up on anything...I just can't seem to focus on a voice..."
image_2024-07-05_233255877.png
I feel like I'm missing something incredibly obvious but any help would be appreciated!

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
Well, that was a short trip. The game from the very start peppered me with errors which I managed to skip, right to the very ending of the First day. It just crushes to the main screen after tapping "ignore" in the bug menu a few times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevka500
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes