rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
have not played since version 12 and holy shit does the west wing now look pretty. though not as much as a fan of pixy having a shadow.

Reactions: lobesod

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
There's obviously a lot left to do to fully implement Act 3, but it seems it's proceeding apace just fine. Unfortunately that's still a couple of more years. But yes, a full list of what you can do in Acts 1 and 2 would be great -- there's a lot there.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
yeah. Another thing we need rn is getting the hearts (girl storyline stuff) updated + quests, or kind of figure out how to do a "this is all content for now, come back later", since i'm stuck getting the darn hydrochloric acid for Dhena. and i'm sure it ain't even finished yet

Renate

Aug 4, 2018
Decided on a whim to restart the game since it's been so super long since I last played that I figured I'd start fresh. The new time system seems to break the ability to proceed for some reason. No matter what time of day you attempt to visit Emma's room at the Flat after meeting her, she will never be there, which means you don't get the lead that leads to unlock the College and anything after that. The game kind of completely dead ends content by Day 7 or 8 as a result.

Rolling back to a previous version with the old day cycle system seems to fix this immediately.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wish we could have impregnated all the named girls/women, or at least all of the girls/women we can have in the manor (for some reason Chloe and Gwen can't be impregnated, even though they're main girls).

Darknight12

Mar 14, 2019
guys I installed the game I launched it and the game puts me back in loop the 1st first time we see Morgana and the moment we control for the 1st time Pixie help please what can i do?

Darknight12

Mar 14, 2019
guys I installed the game I launched it and the game puts me back in loop the 1st first time we see Morgana and the moment we control for the 1st time Pixie help please what can i do?
and well by continuing in this loop 3 times and magically the game tells me that I have finished the tutorial and I can finally continue wtf

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I seriously hope no one here honestly chose the option to abandon Kana in Act 3 (choosing it to see what's different is allowed), if you did, you're a monster, especially if you know you're all she thought about (and her daughter if she had one).

The options to be cruel to those who love you doesn't sit right with me anyways, I always choose the kind option, except to my enemies (I recruited all the bosses after winning with seduction though), I always choose awaken over shattering too.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Once impregnation becomes possible again, I hope we'll also reunite with all the named girls who are missing right now, and we can finally knock them up, and all the bosses too (if you recruited them, obviously).

Knocking Jackie up should be fun, Hana too.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Once impregnation becomes possible again, I hope we'll also reunite with all the named girls who are missing right now, and we can finally knock them up, and all the bosses too (if you recruited them, obviously).

Knocking Jackie up should be fun, Hana too.
undertale players who choose genocide route vs you:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow135

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
They are forgetting the premise about the protagonist's ability to impregnate, the power he has only allows him to impregnate women who end up loving you. The 2 cases seen are through manipulation like Jessica, Madison and Veronica, they were manipulated little by little until they came to love you. The other side is those who loved you without manipulation like Emma and Kanna. While characters like Gwen and Chloe are broken, they have no personality, that is the power of the MC speaking, in previous versions their panel did not have hearts, they had broken lamps, and as the grandfather said that is irreversible therefore they will never be able to get pregnant. Other similar characters are Ami and Hana, they do not love you, it is more a feeling of loyalty and debt. The women from whom you buy their houses and bring them to the mansion are also controlled. That is to say, those who could get pregnant already did so in the second act.

SuperiorLaw

Jan 2, 2019
They are forgetting the premise about the protagonist's ability to impregnate, the power he has only allows him to impregnate women who end up loving you. The 2 cases seen are through manipulation like Jessica, Madison and Veronica, they were manipulated little by little until they came to love you. The other side is those who loved you without manipulation like Emma and Kanna. While characters like Gwen and Chloe are broken, they have no personality, that is the power of the MC speaking, in previous versions their panel did not have hearts, they had broken lamps, and as the grandfather said that is irreversible therefore they will never be able to get pregnant. Other similar characters are Ami and Hana, they do not love you, it is more a feeling of loyalty and debt. The women from whom you buy their houses and bring them to the mansion are also controlled. That is to say, those who could get pregnant already did so in the second act.
I mean Luna was basically broken by the Awaken/Shatter and she can get preggers, I dunno about the Shatter but her Awaken is pretty similar to Gwens (Just without the Yandere) and according to Chloe, Gwen is pretty similar to how she was before just y'know madly in love with MC now

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I mean Luna was basically broken by the Awaken/Shatter and she can get preggers, I dunno about the Shatter but her Awaken is pretty similar to Gwens (Just without the Yandere) and according to Chloe, Gwen is pretty similar to how she was before just y'know madly in love with MC now
Luna was not broken, what the MC did was similar to Jessica and he was also more experienced.

Last edited:

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Does the game still have that thing where you can ask some of the girls to be strippers? I remember that last time I played years back and feeling it was kinda weird given how underused it was.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Does the game still have that thing where you can ask some of the girls to be strippers? I remember that last time I played years back and feeling it was kinda weird given how underused it was.
I don't think so... Act 3 cleansed most of the fun with hellfire. A neat trick when you're a dev with ADHD which adds a bunch of crazy mechanics then has little to no interests in developing them so just wipes the board clean instead.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes