xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
Does anyone know where Lyx is to repair the Nexus, I conquered all the areas before the bridge, but once the bridge is conquered, it is impossible to progress further, and Lyx does not appear in any of the areas. I can only search for elixirs with members of the organization on the bridge.
1723115079354.png

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
Screenshot_20240808-200719_Corrupted Kingdoms.jpg
Did notice whats is missing in that picture?,(well my dignity of course becaues im playing hentai game) but aside from that there is no button on the top of the right corner, where is the lead button to every Girls?, the button dissapears after i updated the game, is anyone have the previous version so i could change back to that version, idk what to do at this point when there is no lead (im on Android btw)

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Is corruption a main theme in the game?
It IS supposed to be...but uuh...well...WHOLESOME MOMENTS!-

Unironically, that's the best answer to your question. Believe it or not!!

View attachment 3910763
Did notice whats is missing in that picture?,(well my dignity of course becaues im playing hentai game) but aside from that there is no button on the top of the right corner, where is the lead button to every Girls?, the button dissapears after i updated the game, is anyone have the previous version so i could change back to that version, idk what to do at this point when there is no lead (im on Android btw)
well uuuh..
1723130734383.png

that button up there shows and hides the Quick Access bar which from it, you can find the button that shows you your progress.

You're welcome!

Did notice whats is missing in that picture?,(well my dignity of course becaues im playing hentai game)
From your broken English, I'll just assume you don't know what dignity means...

Dignity simply means Self-esteem, identity, a sense of self-love and being calm, serious, and having controlled behavior that makes people respect you.

Playing games doesn't affect that at all!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone know where Lyx is to repair the Nexus, I conquered all the areas before the bridge, but once the bridge is conquered, it is impossible to progress further, and Lyx does not appear in any of the areas. I can only search for elixirs with members of the organization on the bridge.
View attachment 3910368
I don't think the Nexus can be repaired yet.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
It IS supposed to be...but uuh...well...WHOLESOME MOMENTS!-

Unironically, that's the best answer to your question. Believe it or not!!

well uuuh..
View attachment 3911025

that button up there shows and hides the Quick Access bar which from it, you can find the button that shows you your progress.

You're welcome!

From your broken English, I'll just assume you don't know what dignity means...

Dignity simply means Self-esteem, identity, a sense of self-love and being calm, serious, and having controlled behavior that makes people respect you.

Playing games doesn't affect that at all!
IMG20240809002511.jpg i think i got devine intervention, like one of those anime where God censored butt and boobs with godly light, thats why i can't see that button, and can you called having boner all the time is controlled behavior?, and do people really respect me if they see me walking around with a boner? (All that just a joke btw)

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Mr. Scribbly

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Indeed, but is that all you have to say??
Oh no, not at all!

I genuinely appreciate that the dev has been working on the game for so long and has consistently been transparent with his community about updates and future plans. Plus, the game itself is very well written.

First post was mostly just so I could get past f95's initial post limitations lol

Good job overall though, dev. I've been keeping up with the game for the past 2 years (for the most part), so I'm excited to see where it goes :p

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Oh no, not at all!

I genuinely appreciate that the dev has been working on the game for so long and has consistently been transparent with his community about updates and future plans. Plus, the game itself is very well written.

First post was mostly just so I could get past f95's initial post limitations lol

Good job overall though, dev. I've been keeping up with the game for the past 2 years (for the most part), so I'm excited to see where it goes :p
There you go, let all out

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
Hey! Quick question please. It says "this is her limit for now"
Is it cuz there's no updates for now? Or just not far enough in the story ? Same for Chloe ? (i hope we can repair Chloe's mind btw )
1723272519653.png

• Hey there

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Hey! Quick question please. It says "this is her limit for now"
Is it cuz there's no updates for now? Or just not far enough in the story ? Same for Chloe ? (i hope we can repair Chloe's mind btw )
View attachment 3916372
You haven't finished anything yet. Those info panels haven't been updated in a long time, you can even see that there are 2 outfits you haven't unlocked and both are only available in Act 2.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
You haven't finished anything yet. Those info panels haven't been updated in a long time, you can even see that there are 2 outfits you haven't unlocked and both are only available in Act 2.
Oh then i'm at act 2 then? I mean i don't remember what it said when we escaped the organisation...

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Oh then i'm at act 2 then? I mean i don't remember what it said when we escaped the organisation...
You should be in act 2. To go to act 3 it gives you a message if you are sure to continue because the war starts and everything is destroyed.

Madnas

Jul 22, 2019
Hadn't returned to this game for a while, but I see that we no longer have the option of placing the turf boss girls we defeat into the dungeon, to later decide if we recruit them, banish or kill them. Has this wonderful mechanic been permanently removed or simply moved somewhere I haven't gotten to yet?

• Hey there
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes