Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
You should be in act 2. To go to act 3 it gives you a message if you are sure to continue because the war starts and everything is destroyed.
Oh wow wtf?! D: well glad i'm finishing all the events with the girls before working on the leads gramps gives us then ..
then just to know.. Act 3 will start once i finished ALL the leads or after only one lead?

[EDIT]
Uh i saw a screenshot on a comment with "ruined farm"... Sooo i guess i should send the kids to the artifact? So they won't die with the war?..

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover
Jul 7, 2024
Oh wow wtf?! D: well glad i'm finishing all the events with the girls before working on the leads gramps gives us then ..
then just to know.. Act 3 will start once i finished ALL the leads or after only one lead?

[EDIT]
Uh i saw a screenshot on a comment with "ruined farm"... Sooo i guess i should send the kids to the artifact? So they won't die with the war?..
In providing information spoiler free as much as possible:

Idk about other routes, but if you are very lenient and kind to the female characters all game, you don't have to worry about the kids' wellbeing going to act 3.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
In providing information spoiler free as much as possible:

Idk about other routes, but if you are very lenient and kind to the female characters all game, you don't have to worry about the kids' wellbeing going to act 3.

Hmm by that u mean each time the game tell you about "kind" and "cruel" choices right? Not the other ones without prompt?
In that case i've always been kind. So i don't need to send all kids to the artifact?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022

[EDIT]
To get to the third act you need to finish all the events with the main girls, except for some extra events, the secondary girls have no relevance you may not even find them in the first game, look for them well. As for the farm.
Spoiler: Kanna protects the children from all the monsters sent by Morgana (I think that was her name) until finally falling in front of her mother and her 3 sisters and being left in a coma due to overexertion.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
To get to the third act you need to finish all the events with the main girls, except for some extra events, the secondary girls have no relevance you may not even find them in the first game, look for them well. As for the farm.
Spoiler: Kanna protects the children from all the monsters sent by Morgana (I think that was her name) until finally falling in front of her mother and her 3 sisters and being left in a coma due to overexertion.
I guess main girls are Jessica, Gwen, Chloe, the council member? Or all girls that have a character card?
So, if there's no children to protect.. Kana won't fall into a coma right? Or she will cuz she protect the farm anyway?
Phew that game is so great... So well written. Got me to pull almost two all-nighters in a row xD

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I guess main girls are Jessica, Gwen, Chloe, the council member? Or all girls that have a character card?
So, if there's no children to protect.. Kana won't fall into a coma right? Or she will cuz she protect the farm anyway?
Phew that game is so great... So well written. Got me to pull almost two all-nighters in a row xD
Yes, the main girls have their own panels. As for if there are no children, Kana still has to protect herself and our cow, both of whom are Morgana's targets because of the relationship with the MC.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
Yes, the main girls have their own panels. As for if there are no children, Kana still has to protect herself and our cow, both of whom are Morgana's targets because of the relationship with the MC.
Okay so the secondary characters are like the 3 moms u encounter while going with jessica for real estate for exemple.
I'm kinda glad the kids can survive. But still upset about Kana then.. But well, how far does the game go for now please?

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
Oh hum there's one thing i was wondering tho! How can i invite others to the manor now that i have the east wing open please? Or is it only on act 3? And does that save them from whatever happens in act 3?
Sorry for double post too..

Last edited:

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Oh hum there's one thing i was wondering tho! How can i invite others to the manor now that i have the east wing open please? Or is it only on act 3? And does that save them from whatever happens in act 3?
Sorry for double post too..
You invite the 4 girls at the beginning of Act 2. You must go with Jessica to their houses and persuade them to sell their houses and leave their husbands. Then when you buy the mansion from Jessica you can bring those women to the mansion, if you passed that event without persuading them to sell they will not appear again.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
You invite the 4 girls at the beginning of Act 2. You must go with Jessica to their houses and persuade them to sell their houses and leave their husbands. Then when you buy the mansion from Jessica you can bring those women to the mansion, if you passed that event without persuading them to sell they will not appear again.
Yea i saw it after i asked. But what about fey? Only at act 3?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Okay so the secondary characters are like the 3 moms u encounter while going with jessica for real estate for exemple.
I'm kinda glad the kids can survive. But still upset about Kana then.. But well, how far does the game go for now please?
The secondary girls are several as an example: the journalist, the 2 fish girls, the lamia, a magician girl and her partner Fey, 2 friends who are on vacation, a prostitute in an alley, a group of schoolchildren who clean cars, another group of students who play volleyball, a girl with 2 personalities one very shy and the other a whore who loves cosplay, a milf who is very dissatisfied with her absent husband. Those are more that I remember are irrelevant and can be skipped, there are other secondary girls that cannot be skipped because they are part of the story.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
The secondary girls are several as an example: the journalist, the 2 fish girls, the lamia, a magician girl and her partner Fey, 2 friends who are on vacation, a prostitute in an alley, a group of schoolchildren who clean cars, another group of students who play volleyball, a girl with 2 personalities one very shy and the other a whore who loves cosplay, a milf who is very dissatisfied with her absent husband. Those are more that I remember are irrelevant and can be skipped, there are other secondary girls that cannot be skipped because they are part of the story.
There's so much. Wish there was a walkthrough haha. I'm always lost without directions and tips. Especially concerning secondary characters. Usually i ignore those. But each one are well written so it's a waste to miss them..

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Yea i saw it after i asked. But what about fey? Only at act 3?
The only Fey girls you can invite are Ami and Hana. Pixie doesn't leave your side so she doesn't count as an invite to the mansion, Emma on the other hand is only half Fey so she counts(?). There are 2 others but they only join in the third act which are Lyx who was in the mansion the whole time without you noticing and the chorus girl who literally falls from the sky next to Lily's bar.

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
The only Fey girls you can invite are Ami and Hana. Pixie doesn't leave your side so she doesn't count as an invite to the mansion, Emma on the other hand is only half Fey so she counts(?). There are 2 others but they only join in the third act which are Lyx who was in the mansion the whole time without you noticing and the chorus girl who literally falls from the sky next to Lily's bar.
Who's Ami and Hana? I didn't encounter them D:
Btw thanks for all the answers !

• Hey there

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
View attachment 3911434 i think i got devine intervention, like one of those anime where God censored butt and boobs with godly light, thats why i can't see that button, and can you called having boner all the time is controlled behavior?, and do people really respect me if they see me walking around with a boner? (All that just a joke btw)
1- Boners are natural, biological processes that there's no shame about like farts and periods. Controlled behavior is like controlling your anger and being respectful.

2- What's with this lightning??

Bro's gaming from the Artifact!

(It IS a joke, and I like it, yet it's silly and we should end it here...)

Very fun!
Certainly!

Hey! Quick question please. It says "this is her limit for now"
Is it cuz there's no updates for now? Or just not far enough in the story ? Same for Chloe ? (i hope we can repair Chloe's mind btw )
View attachment 3916372
That means that you can't progress with increasing her LOVE level towards you, same for Chloe and Morgana, but don't worry, there are different other scenes with both of Gwen and Chloe you get to explore!, I'm pretty sure you can tell from those unlocked outfits!

When you see that sentence with any other girl, you know for certain that you have finished her route!

Oh then i'm at act 2 then? I mean i don't remember what it said when we escaped the organisation...
Oh yes you are! I'd recommend exploring anything you have in mind because you'd get softlocked out of it in Act 3!

Hadn't returned to this game for a while, but I see that we no longer have the option of placing the turf boss girls we defeat into the dungeon, to later decide if we recruit them, banish or kill them. Has this wonderful mechanic been permanently removed or simply moved somewhere I haven't gotten to yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[EDIT]

1- At Act 3, you'll get SOFTLOCKED from progressing with any girl or any mini-event from Act 2

2- I'd love to answer the "kids safe or not part.

Who's Ami and Hana? I didn't encounter them D:
Btw thanks for all the answers !
Two of Morgana's servants.

..I just noticed that I've answered multiple questions from the same person!

Just play the game and progress with the girls, dude! xD

As someone who finished Act 2, I'd recommend saving Chasity as the last girl!

"But how do I progress with her-"

JUST. *table slam* PLAY. *table slam* THE. *table slam* GAME! *table slam*

(Sorry for such answer, Trying to keep it Spoiler-Free!)

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
1- Boners are natural, biological processes that there's no shame about like farts and periods. Controlled behavior is like controlling your anger and being respectful.

2- What's with this lightning??

Bro's gaming from the Artifact!

(It IS a joke, and I like it, yet it's silly and we should end it here...)

Certainly!

That means that you can't progress with increasing her LOVE level towards you, same for Chloe and Morgana, but don't worry, there are different other scenes with both of Gwen and Chloe you get to explore!, I'm pretty sure you can tell from those unlocked outfits!

When you see that sentence with any other girl, you know for certain that you have finished her route!

Oh yes you are! I'd recommend exploring anything you have in mind because you'd get softlocked out of it in Act 3!

1- At Act 3, you'll get SOFTLOCKED from progressing with any girl or any mini-event from Act 2

2- I'd love to answer the "kids safe or not part.

Two of Morgana's servants.

..I just noticed that I've answered multiple questions from the same person!

Just play the game and progress with the girls, dude! xD

As someone who finished Act 2, I'd recommend saving Chasity as the last girl!

"But how do I progress with her-"

JUST. *table slam* PLAY. *table slam* THE. *table slam* GAME! *table slam*

(Sorry for such answer, Trying to keep it Spoiler-Free!)
Don't worry i'm playing the game xD like i said i pulled 2 all-nighter playing it. I finished all the routes except Chastity (and Jessica but i just need to advance with her story)
I won't ever ask for advice on a main girl route, the games says enough about that!
I'm just struggling with the other secondary girls. Well i just finished the college but i can't seem to get the quiet girl to open up?

But either way like i said, only routes the game don't tell u how to start them. But when started it's okay.
(i didn't ask about how to encounter Ami and Hana, just who they were :p )
But one last thing.. What do you mean about the kids ? it's sus :p

Last edited:
  • Hey there

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Regarding Kana, be reassured that everything will turn out OK in the end.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I kinda know since she has a character card etc. But well, we all saw enough games where an important character dies haha
Thx tho
In this game, no women will die. Very different from the Demon Lord game, where all women die and the only two that survive leave you because the loss of all of them changed you.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
But one last thing.. What do you mean about the kids ? it's sus :p

*sighs*........

I kinda know since she has a character card etc. But well, we all saw enough games where an important character dies haha
Thx tho
Oh no, nobody dies out of our will.....yet....(depends on the future updates....and your choices...)

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes