goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
You know I just thought of something, what if the scp foundation intervenes in the war that is happening?
Just give it a quick thought, it might be a nice idea

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT - :unsure: damn for a mixup - time for bed.
Thanks for clearing out my error but flashee0995 got an answere ;)

Yahnnnn zzzzzzz
Bro how did you mix up Ard and Ami?
How could you mix up the sweet rabbit maid with a pain in the ass called ard.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Bro how did you mix up Ard and Ami?
How could you mix up the sweet rabbit maid with a pain in the ass called ard.
Rabbit - aint AMI a mouse - now I am confused.
Nah i know what you mean and i was too tired and i'm very very VERY sorry for that mixup, hope Ami will understand and not attack me when i get home late at night ;)

Reactions: Janus6966

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
anyone got a uptodate guide? (with all Events side events to)
There is no guide or walkthrough for the game.

The game can sometime be frustrating but in the top of game screen try click on the envelope, then you get into "leads". Click on them and it will tell you what to do in the particulary lead road or you will see the line "NO MORE CONTENT.......
Also click on the heart and then on the girls faces, there are also some hints for the girls road.

And when you fight the bosses, take them as prisonor and get them over to your side, or you will get in trouble later on....

If you have been following the thread you will see all in here normally are very helpfull. There can be some mixup, but we will sort that out too and make fun about it, just look at the last 8-10 reply's :)

Some of us have been playing the game from the beginning (im on in-game day 926)

Last edited:

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Rabbit - aint AMI a mouse - now I am confused.
Nah i know what you mean and i was too tired and i'm very very VERY sorry for that mixup, hope Ami will understand and not attack me when i get home late at night ;)
Yes ami is a mouse, I had a brain fart, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: lobesod
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes