JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
are their more nexus Keys? only ones i found were. think about gramps think backwards key whistle think about thearcadean and padoru.

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Can anyone say when is the end of current content? If i have all leads with "No content" than this is it?
I just cured Kana and found acid for Lyx.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lobesod

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Rabbit - aint AMI a mouse - now I am confused.
Nah i know what you mean and i was too tired and i'm very very VERY sorry for that mixup, hope Ami will understand and not attack me when i get home late at night ;)
I can't imagine Ami ever attacking anyone. Ard now...

Reactions: lobesod

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
question about arc 3 how do you follow dhena lead? more specifically how do you unlock shops like lead suggest?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Can anyone say when is the end of current content? If i have all leads with "No content" than this is it?
I just cured Kana and found acid for Lyx.
If all leads say "no content" and the all girls say "finish her storyline" with a littel deviation for pixie under the "heart" and kane is ok then you are at the end of current update and only have to wait for the next :)

Last edited:
Reactions: antuzinsky

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
If all leads say "no content" and the all girls say "finish her storyline" with a littel diviation for pixie under the "heart" and kane is ok then you are at the end of current update and only have to wait for the next :)
Man I need more lore content.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Yes and no, if you get into arc 3 before doing your due diligence with all the characters, then yes you'll mess some but not for long, i left it vague for obvious reasons as I don't want to spoil anything.
Yeah. I wasn't sure if Hana and Ami were permanent if you missed them in act 2... or not. There's also the 'house ladies' that can be missed, depending on how you handle them.

Other than that, there are some 'outfits' of Gwen and Chloe that can be missed.

whats the greyd out ???? property? i have the manor college bar marina feild. farm whats the last one currently?
I'm going from memory here, but I think you can buy manor, college, bar, marina, field, farm... and that's it. Maybe college or some location you haven't discovered yet?

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes