Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
currently the dev is working on a. hidden voices rewrok i Think? So it is not availbe in this version. until the new system is implemented. (From what i heard)
I heard he was doing that, didn't realize Lamia was borked rn because of it. I am in Act III now, and I do gotta say the reworked version is MUCH nicer. It'll be real nice when it gets retroactively applied to Act II.

gerbilthehut

Nov 29, 2022
Wondering about the Ami Investigation. I think I missed something, but at this point I can confront Ard, Emmett, Hana, and Erica, however, I cannot do anything to contradict their evidence (at least I don't think I can). Any help would be appreciated.

It's a loose end that is bothering me.

Jun 19, 2024
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/acttwofinale.rpy", line 1627, in <module>
TypeError: timetick() takes from 1 to 2 positional arguments but 3 were given

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/time.rpyc", line 564, in script call
File "script/manor_dungeon.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 162, in script call
File "script/sleep.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "script/acttwofinale.rpyc", line 1627, in script
File "C:\DELETEME\kys\cok\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\DELETEME\kys\cok\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.7
Sat Aug 31 02:10:41 2024

(I have windows 11 idk why it thinks I have windows 10)

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/time.rpyc", line 564, in script call
File "script/manor_dungeon.rpyc", line 28, in script call
File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 162, in script call
File "script/sleep.rpyc", line 189, in script call
File "script/acttwofinale.rpyc", line 1627, in script
File "C:\DELETEME\kys\cok\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\DELETEME\kys\cok\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.7
Sat Aug 31 02:10:41 2024

(I have windows 11 idk why it thinks I have windows 10)
I think your ren'py just had an existential crisis over there.

Reactions: 0169420666743
Jan 10, 2019
the patch notes are wrong and on the itch.io page dev accidently reposted the change log from the last update. This is the Changelog posted on Subscribe Star:

"The latest update has been released!

This week it's the beginning of Chloe and Gwen's storylines! Yes, it's been requested for a long time, and now it's finally happening! And the secrets of the past that will come to light may change things forever... DUN DUN DUUUUN! (This is just the very first stage of their storylines. MUCH more to come!) Also, numerous bugfixes, a little "thing" with Laura, and an update to the game engine which should result in some fun things for the next update! I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: Because of this family thing forcing me to move around constantly and disrupting my normal schedule, I will be TEMPORARILY switching from my twice-a-month cycle to a once-a-month cycle. This will ONLY be until things are back to normal (hopefully no more than two months), and then I'll revert to the biweekly updates again. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone! To make up for it, updates will be larger and contain more content!

CHANGELOG:

• CHLOE & GWEN: Their questlines finally begin! To start them off, you will need to talk to BOTH Chloe AND Gwen! Follow their HINTS in their Character Cards if you get stuck!
  • CHLOE: Updated Chloe's "HINT"s. It will lead you through her and Gwen's quest if stuck
  • GWEN: Updated Gwen's "HINT"s. It will lead you through her and Chloe's quest if stuck
  • JESSICA: After a certain event related to Chloe & Gwen's quest, Jessica can be found at the Ruined Farm in the EVENING
  • LAURA: When sleeping with Laura at night, there is a 20% chance that Isaac's baby monitor will go off and Laura will leave. This is by request! Don't blame me!
  • TIME: Populated the Manor during the EVENING time slot, so characters won't all disappear off to their rooms
  • SDK: Updated the SDK to 8.2.3, which will allow me to use some of the newer functions and features of Ren'py
  • Misc: Added the version number to the game's title in the top toolbar. This should help with bugfixing based on screenshots
  • Misc: Adjusted the timeticks on the Emma & Claire conversations to match up a bit better to the event
  • Misc: Added a check to the Emma & Claire conversations so you can only listen in once a day
  • Bug: Trying to talk to Chloe in her room was throwing an error. She will no longer have a tantrum
  • Bug: Chloe wasn't wearing the correct outfit in her room. No more quickchange shenanigans!
  • Bug: Jessica will no longer tell you that Chloe isn't in her room when she actually is. Why all the secrecy, Jessica?
  • Bug: Gwen will now properly answer you when you knock on her door and she's in her room
  • Bug: MC was telling Maven to protect Kana's kid, even if Kana didn't have a kid. Wishful thinking?
  • Bug: The top nav bar was disappearing after talking to Gramps about leads in Act Two. Now it's back!
  • Bug: If you executed Maven, Kana's dialogue would get stuck in a loop
  • Bug: Typos and grammatical errors fixed. Wait... where did Typo Hero go..?
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Wednesday, 25th of September."

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.21.9] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [647 MB]
- - - -

Mac [642 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i downloaded the valentine's game and it's just... 5m cutscene about the dev being petty about the patreon ban? not saying it wasn't stupid mind you, i also believe the whole thing was moronic but the game still felt like a childish gotcha.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Wondering about the Ami Investigation. I think I missed something, but at this point I can confront Ard, Emmett, Hana, and Erica, however, I cannot do anything to contradict their evidence (at least I don't think I can). Any help would be appreciated.

It's a loose end that is bothering me.
I remember that finding what you need to contradict their evidence is possible but difficult. Unfortunately it's several years since I played that part of the game, and I can no longer remember what you need to do. If nobody else pops up to help, the best I can suggest is searching this thread, as I'm pretty sure that somebody once posted the solution.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.21.8
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.9-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.2.3.
In case the RPA archive gives a problem here are the updated Ren'Py files

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
doe someone knows how i can unlock
Just don't bang her for long enough and eventually when you sleep alone she'll wake you up holding a knife. Pretty sure when you can see her staring in your window at night (while she is also simultaneously asleep in her bedroom btw) that means you're close to getting her to snap.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes