ZachharperIAB

Nov 6, 2023
Yeah. I wasn't sure if Hana and Ami were permanent if you missed them in act 2... or not. There's also the 'house ladies' that can be missed, depending on how you handle them.

Other than that, there are some 'outfits' of Gwen and Chloe that can be missed.

I'm going from memory here, but I think you can buy manor, college, bar, marina, field, farm... and that's it. Maybe college or some location you haven't discovered yet?
There's also "business" but you have to go through the college side quest

Reactions: kitsunedawn

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
so.. who all can i move into the manor? i got all of jessicas freinds. ami Hana and molly. Is that currently it? (Yes i also got puppet)

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
does anyone know how to speak to the Lamia?? ive used hidden voices but its not doing anything.\

im in act 2 right now.

Last edited:

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
You sadly cant right now.. all the lamia does is give ya a blowjob. (albeit a better one then some of the girls give)

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Problem: New PC.
I have the save folder from the old games folder and could load the game without any problems...but i cant save it, not by overwriting and no new save. I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 397, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'D:\\Users\\*censored*\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918\\60-6-LT1.save.new'

I already tried to create the "missing" CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918 folder, but the error stays.
I tried other renpy games without any problems.
Oh, and i have more then 1tb free, so thats also not the problem.

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
You sadly cant right now.. all the lamia does is give ya a blowjob. (albeit a better one then some of the girls give)
I think the guy above is having the issue as me and a friend, as in we cannot get that scene at all. The only hint we're given is "maybe I should use Hidden Voices" but Hidden Voices just gives the "random jumbled thoughts/nothing in particular" line. Sometimes when I use it the spell just says "I can't use that while I'm thinking/talking" even though it's her hissing. I've tried using it on every bit of dialog, Aura and Awaken too even though I know that's not how it's supposed to work, so...what gives? What am I doing wrong here?

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
I think the guy above is having the issue as me and a friend, as in we cannot get that scene at all. The only hint we're given is "maybe I should use Hidden Voices" but Hidden Voices just gives the "random jumbled thoughts/nothing in particular" line. Sometimes when I use it the spell just says "I can't use that while I'm thinking/talking" even though it's her hissing. I've tried using it on every bit of dialog, Aura and Awaken too even though I know that's not how it's supposed to work, so...what gives? What am I doing wrong here?
currently the dev is working on a. hidden voices rewrok i Think? So it is not availbe in this version. until the new system is implemented. (From what i heard)

Reactions: Lars Rust
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes