CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I know. I thought u were talking about what will happen to them in the transition between act 2 and 3.
The answer is :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone have a download for an old version, like 0.6.4-0.6.9-ish? It's impossible to find it nowadays
Idk why would you even want em, but not on me, no....

Flashee0995

Jul 27, 2024
The answer is :

Idk why would you even want em, but not on me, no....
That's really nice of you really but i guess i shoulda told u i don't mind spoilers. Actually that even makes me want to see how u get to that ! And ..
I SAID I'M PLAYING THE GAME peepoSad ! I love it and i almost got every scene with every girl u can encounter ! (checked the galery)
There's just some sh.it i can't find no matter how i search. But maybe i didn't think of every way to search tho!

Like with
I just don't want to get softlocked on anything from act 2 that's all..

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
That's really nice of you really but i guess i shoulda told u i don't mind spoilers. Actually that even makes me want to see how u get to that ! And ..
I SAID I'M PLAYING THE GAME peepoSad ! I love it and i almost got every scene with every girl u can encounter ! (checked the galery)
There's just some sh.it i can't find no matter how i search. But maybe i didn't think of every way to search tho!

Like with
I just don't want to get softlocked on anything from act 2 that's all..
the quiet girl was forgotten by the author. as for the lamia when you have the necessary stats you can go with her. for the underwater breathing part you have to access a secret site in the nexus, to find out how, you have to ask the pixie she will give you some keywords with those keywords you can access certain places after you go to a deep sea area you will drown and you will unlock the quest for how to breathe underwater, just look for lyx after that.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I can't change girls clothes after moving to the manor. Is this a bug or do I need to advance in the story to be able to do it again?

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
It does not have a walkthrough, and plus the game is pretty straight forward with the progression.
I'm mostly curious to see if I've caught up to the current content for a branch, for example if I'm at the end of the Emma content after she's built the walls around the Manor.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I'm mostly curious to see if I've caught up to the current content for a branch, for example if I'm at the end of the Emma content after she's built the walls around the Manor.
You can always click on the envelope in top line, and get into the lead collection and see if you are up to date with them or click on the heart and see if you are up to date with the girls. Otherwise just use common sence ;) and this DEV is so nice to give us a change-log for every update (yep, you know a lot of reading) :sick:

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
You can always click on the envelope in top line, and get into the lead collection and see if you are up to date with them or click on the heart and see if you are up to date with the girls. Otherwise just use common sence ;) and this DEV is so nice to give us a change-log for every update (yep, you know a lot of reading) :sick:
I admit its been several years since I last played, so there's been just a few changes XD

I'm not sure if I've opened every possible lead at the moment either, that was part of my concern about whether I've opened up all the content available.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes