Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Having a Complete Gallery would be convenient since you can't view all the ninja scenes in one in-game day along with makes it better for completionist wanting to know if they seen everything the game has. Besides it's good advertising to display what all the game has to offer.
I have a solution to that, and it's in the Cheatmod that GordonBM made and that I developed along the way. Send me a private message if you want to know more.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have a solution to that, and it's in the Cheatmod that GordonBM made and that I developed along the way. Send me a private message if you want to know more.
:unsure: Why does that sound like one of those messages I get in my email about local hot farm girls that want to meet up with me just after I private message them my bank info :LOL: You know you could just post the mod if it's that good.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
:unsure: Why does that sound like one of those messages I get in my email about local hot farm girls that want to meet up with me just after I private message them my bank info :LOL: You know you could just post the mod if it's that good.
I could, but then I might get in trouble with Arc and the other mods. You can see my post on the Cheatmod thread page: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-1-arcgames.45628/post-3790444, that way you can check it out without any worry. Also, I get that feeling and sorry if I seemed suspicious.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I could, but then I might get in trouble with Arc and the other mods. You can see my post on the Cheatmod thread page: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-1-arcgames.45628/post-3790444, that way you can check it out without any worry. Also, I get that feeling and sorry if I seemed suspicious.
You can't get in trouble for posting mods unless you put a virus in it or add some illegal content or something. There's a mod section and you can request to have a mod added to the main post of the relevant game after making a post using the provided template. Arc doesn't run this thread, they just kindly choose to engage with it to keep the community informed. Feel free to post anything that you feel would be helpful.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update v0.6.2 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

It's a Graphics & Systems update this week, as I do a deep dive into the game's UI, underlying coding, gallery, character cards and basically everything else. The update contains no new content, however! So only download this update if you want to see the new graphics and tweaked systems. Hope you like it :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • System: CK now has a Discord Rich Presence! (Shows under "playing", tracks your time, what stage of the game you're at and so on)
  • System: Added a toggle to the Options page to allow you to enable or disable the Discord thing at will (if you're already in the middle of a game, you'll need to refresh for it to register)
  • Gallery: Total rework of the Gallery system. New graphics, new layout, and each girl now has her own page! (YOU MUST LOAD A SAVED GAME TO UNLOCK THE GALLERY CARDS!)
  • Fan Art: New gallery! Lovely fan art from lovely people! Submit your own, along with your portfolio site and/or social media and it will be included in the fan art gallery!
  • Character Cards: Total rework of the Character Cards system. New graphics, new layout, new "preview outfits" feature!
  • Powers/Leads/Inventory/Stats: New layout and graphics
  • Misc: Updated the main menu with new animated background and nav buttons
  • Misc: Added a "loading" splash image when booting up the game (PC and Android)
  • Misc: Updated all launch and window icons (PC, Mac, Linux, Android)
  • Misc: Tidied up and properly separated out the .rpa archives. Cleaner folder layout, plus hopefully makes it easier to apply bugfix patches in the future (download a 2kb file rather than the entire update!)
  • Misc: Small tweak to the mouse cursor (new colour, plus drop shadow)
  • Misc: Added a few books to Erica's room so it actually looks like you're interrupting her reading
  • Bug: Fixed a few very rare "Exception has occurred" errors
  • Bug: Typo fixes ("hsuband")
Probably easier to re-baseline off this then update to this or wait for next week when there will be more content to go along with the eye candy. Moving the files around really does a number on the archive updates :coffee: Especially changing ost to audio :LOL: It's not impossible however 500MB for an update file is a bit much especially when that is roughly half the game... Eh it is a nice time to do some spring cleaning :cool:

I'm curious if this new bugfix patches system will be better then archive updates system :unsure:

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
Update v0.6.2 was just released to all pledge levels on and . As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update to the public first thing on Wednesday morning :)

It's a Graphics & Systems update this week, as I do a deep dive into the game's UI, underlying coding, gallery, character cards and basically everything else. The update contains no new content, however! So only download this update if you want to see the new graphics and tweaked systems. Hope you like it :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • System: CK now has a Discord Rich Presence! (Shows under "playing", tracks your time, what stage of the game you're at and so on)
  • System: Added a toggle to the Options page to allow you to enable or disable the Discord thing at will (if you're already in the middle of a game, you'll need to refresh for it to register)
  • Gallery: Total rework of the Gallery system. New graphics, new layout, and each girl now has her own page! (YOU MUST LOAD A SAVED GAME TO UNLOCK THE GALLERY CARDS!)
  • Fan Art: New gallery! Lovely fan art from lovely people! Submit your own, along with your portfolio site and/or social media and it will be included in the fan art gallery!
  • Character Cards: Total rework of the Character Cards system. New graphics, new layout, new "preview outfits" feature!
  • Powers/Leads/Inventory/Stats: New layout and graphics
  • Misc: Updated the main menu with new animated background and nav buttons
  • Misc: Added a "loading" splash image when booting up the game (PC and Android)
  • Misc: Updated all launch and window icons (PC, Mac, Linux, Android)
  • Misc: Tidied up and properly separated out the .rpa archives. Cleaner folder layout, plus hopefully makes it easier to apply bugfix patches in the future (download a 2kb file rather than the entire update!)
  • Misc: Small tweak to the mouse cursor (new colour, plus drop shadow)
  • Misc: Added a few books to Erica's room so it actually looks like you're interrupting her reading
  • Bug: Fixed a few very rare "Exception has occurred" errors
  • Bug: Typo fixes ("hsuband")
Would it be possible for you to look into the the issue of the game slow downs that are happening while selecting options in the game? A few of us have run into this issue. I know personally that its been happening constantly when in the shops and occasionally in other areas. Its not game breaking honestly, but its an annoying little inconvenience.

Dekray

Jul 12, 2020
When will the gallery scenes be unlocked? Because I am exploring the goblin witch part and I can't access the scenes Screenshot_20200713-001455.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When will the gallery scenes be unlocked?
The first scene should have probably happened by now, from sleeping in the flat. Maybe the second from taking Pixie to the beach. Last two are from the Pixie and the witch events.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Exactly, I've been through these events and haven't unlocked any of the scenes yet :(
Arc told us about the update to the game messing with the gallery, but you just need to load a save game and the scenes should be unlocked if you got them. Of course, this applies to v0.6.2, so if this is happening on an earlier version, then either you didn't get the scenes or is a bug. Try starting a new game and get to the first sex scene, with whoever you want, and see if that unlocks something.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Exactly, I've been through these events and haven't unlocked any of the scenes yet :( View attachment 728786 View attachment 728782
Well the screenshot isn't from 0.6.2a as it still uses the old style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the idea is why you aren't getting unlocks?
Try looking for 'persistent' two locations
  1. Game Directory\game\saves
  2. %AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
First backup that file then delete it. It's probably corrupted.
Then replace them with a working copy.

If you didn't want a complete save then simply see if the game will write to persistent as you play. Going to Options and Enabling Skipping might help with testing.

While I think 0.6.2 persistent save should work if not try the version before it or search the thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-1-arcgames.31912/post-3794400

Reactions: pc9010

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
No one has written up a fancy one yet

Explorer Guide

Current Locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-2-arcgames.31912/post-2960635

how to use nexus keys? sorry i dont have any idea

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how to use nexus keys? sorry i dont have any idea
Advance main story with Eldritch Leads and Chastity. Sooner or later she will give you a task to whistle. Though it could be bugged were you have to talk with her again because the lead didn't track right.

After that when you access the Nexus there is on option to enter "keys"
Just enter the key phrases without the quotes. Like
whistle

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
What is insight in the game for?
For now you just raise it to unlock a Scene with Qarinah, but I suppose it might do something about the power of "thought" or thinking, so we would probably see more where it could be used. Probably something like mental stuffs, or some choices only appearing if you have enough insight, kinda how like power of for doing stuffs needing strength, and martial for fighting... insight would probably similar to power that would be needed for "thinking" stuff, If I guess, the investigation ongoing COULD use it, while magic is for fighting similar to martial... or Probably, together with Magic, even do "Mental" Battles...

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.2 has just been released to the public :) Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always.

(Back to content-based updates this Sunday!)

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Update v0.6.2 has just been released to the public :) Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always.

(Back to content-based updates this Sunday!)
i was never so lucky to hear that this week will be a quality of life update,first cause it looks sick and second cause i got my wisdom teeth pulled like an hour ago soooo,cant really "zwing the weiner" if ya know what i mean^^

Reactions: ArcGames

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
PIXIEEEEEEEEEEE I looooove Pixie and will we ever learn her true name ?? Please please please put in a spell that makes her a normal human size for ever :p Sod any other character she is my number 1 as she is so quirky and loveable :love::love::love:

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes