4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
the next vn where the dev try to sell us a fem.dom protag. as a maleprot.story?!why...cause we are humble and ...?whatever i´m also one of the ones who will unwatch....the next is the links for DL...what the hell is wrong with mega or workupload...the rest is garbage....u will do what u think is right....so i´m 2*out
Mega has a lot of takedowns lately, especially with smol games, so not worth it, but not sure about Workupload

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
So why is the quality of renders so much worse with this version then the 1st? I dont mind a little grain, but this looks terrible, especially considering the 1st version was fine looking.

v1 is on the right, when i download v2 is on the left. Ive tried different dl sites including his own. Still terrible quality, am I missing an Hd download or something??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trophy83

Sep 3, 2017
is that Adult Game u can "play" on first choice a real one and if what is the Name of it ? (sorry for my bad english)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I suppose I see a way it could be stepcest and fully incest at the same time.
Do not open this spoiler, contains mega spoilage.

That should confuse the F out of you. :D

But those relations are real btw.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
what the hell is wrong with mega or workupload...
Well Mega nuked my account.
I did have workupload links in the OP, but whoever put the new links in decided to remove them.

I can only assume that workupload is not allowed any more (as why would they be removed otherwise)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I also think the same as many here, the game was going well until the hairstyle salon part, then it all went downhill.
Starting with that terrible hairstyle that was supposed to be better hahahaha yeah right.
It's better.. for me ;)

The old hair style used to clip like mad, pretty much every other render I had to fix the image in post.

An example of the clipping I had to deal with:

mchead.png

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It's better.. for me ;)

The old hair style used to clip like mad, pretty much every other render I had to fix the image in post.

An example of the clipping I had to deal with:

View attachment 1541469
Well, it's good for you technically, but I was hoping for a more youthful style since it was the girl who chose it.;)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
For me the pacing is pretty much in the sweet spot overall - as fast as possible while properly developing characters and relationships. The sex with the hairdresser came rather out of the blue, but as long as that is more of a one-off thing I don't see a problem with that.

Emily being primarily attracted to women (and actually having a developed sexuality) makes a lot of sense for her role as co-corruptor for her family. And its hot.

Old hairstyle looked much better, but I get the point with the clipping.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
From the comments I see that this is one of those games where every female character is a lesbian. In the beginning it was cool, now that 99% of harem games are like this it got boring, it seems like it's just to slow down the continuity of the story and the protagonist's sex scenes. Then there's another boring thing about these games with all lesbians, the protagonist looks like a vouyer, if I'm wanting to play with a male protagonist I hope he participates in these sex scenes. Sorry but this game is a no to me. It's a shame the renders are good, good luck with your future as a dev, I hope that in the future I'll play a game of yours that suits me.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I enjoyed this one if a little short. Both girls are adorable and the mum is a hottie too (if a little overly friendly for a first meeting!)

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I suppose I see a way it could be stepcest and fully incest at the same time.
Yeah, the MC also hints that he had a kid when he was 18 but doesn't realise.
However this is actually hinting that the elder kid is actually his daughter, not the younger, though that could possibly be true as well.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes