4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Game progression is a bit rushed as I've decided to have more content rather than more realism. If I was to go down the more realism route, then it would take ages for you to progress with the girls (and you'll likely get bored of waiting for something to happen.
Probably my favorite devjust for saying that. God I hate playing a game for a whole year and nothing happening because they want the fake sex game I'm playing to seem like real life.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'll change it to must have and people will moan saying it's must've :D
you write "must of something" at least twice. i always think of a texan mumbling with three cowbells in his mouth when i read that. must have equals must've and if anyone complains like that theyre stupid.

Reactions: El Tanque

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned but I'm all for image compression to a point but when it starts to make the images blurry and they loose a lot of the definition I'd much rather larger file sizes. Some if not most of the images looks like there's vasoline smeared all over my monitor.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Overall I think he has done good so far though I do agree maybe the cloths should have been more like $1200.00 instead of $12k Oh and not enough Redhead's Ricoh..... we must have moar redheads hehehehehe...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Lesbian content seems incredibly boring to me. I'm not interested in it and I never see it. Usually if it's between 2 LIs, it doesn't bother me too much, but I'll never observe the scenes (and if you give me the option to avoid them, that's what I'll do).

Personally, it's more practical for me that this content is avoidable or skippable, so I don't have to use CTRL to avoid seeing the scenes.
You'll skip the whole game them, the premise "You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

And that's why lesbian will never be optional, the whole game is based around the lesbian girl, not smart if you ask me, but i'am not the dev so, i'll leave the game to whoever likes being a meat dildo and holding candles.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You'll skip the whole game them, the premise "You corrupt the eldest Daughter that in turn will corrupt the rest."

And that's why lesbian will never be optional, the whole game is based around the lesbian girl, not smart if you ask me, but i'am not the dev so, i'll leave the game to whoever likes being a meat dildo and holding candles.
Actually what I skip are the lesbian sex scenes, that's what bores me. I'm not interested in seeing any lesbian sex scene, and MFF doesn't interest me much. So lesbian sex to corrupt the other LIs doesn't interest me at all.

In any case, if the game is going to be very focused on lesbian sex, I think I'll pass.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Excellent update! Pacing is just fine for me. I would have preferred Emily to have made the final scene possible whiel the MC was sleeping instead of the MC arranging it. But that's the dev's choice.

Overall I think he has done good so far though I do agree maybe the cloths should have been more like $1200.00 instead of $12k Oh and not enough Redhead's Ricoh..... we must have moar redheads hehehehehe...
A little more than a decade ago I was dating a woman who was an executive VP at one of the largest banks in the US. She had 600 pairs of designer shoes. On one shopping trip, that I was dragged along for, she dropped $8000 on two outfits with accessories. Given inflation and the MC's wealth, $12K is perfectly believable, if insane.

Reactions: Darklord1234

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If we're going to see the same amount of lesbian scenes in the next updates as we have to see in this one, then that's fine for me. The only thing I really don't like is that it happens without the MC knowing about it. Actually, as long as it's between two LIs and with the MC's knowledge, I don't care that they exist as long as I don't have to see them.

Reactions: TheFurs

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
I love the update, and thanks for fixing the grammatical errors from the previous version. I also noticed that the characters can finally SMILE!!!
As long as the lesbians "belong" to the mc in his harem I don't mind.
I'll piggy back on to that and say that as long as the MC is in charge and that Emily helps the MC corrupt the lesbians it'll be perfect

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes