4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
How am I supposed to download this? There isn't one link worth trusting... I'd feel safer trading needles with Charlie Sheen than I do exposing my computer to the sites listed.
Don't download it then? You can't get a virus from a website unless your browser has a serious security exploit.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RIC0H

Workupload is fine most likely the uploader thought they were old or something and replaced them which is kind of funny since many of them don't seem to ever want to remove those dead nopy links. You could always readd the workupload links below the main download links.

If your not sure a file host is or isn't allowed you can check the approved file hosts link here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-12-09.3432/

Sometimes clipping can be fixed by clicking on the hair and selecting it and then going to posing - scale and then adjust the slider to make the hair a bit bigger as I think the skin cap that comes with most hairs can do that from time to time.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
From the comments I see that this is one of those games where every female character is a lesbian.
We have seen 4 female characters so far. Of these, one has only shown sexual attraction to the (male) MC so far; one has amply demonstrated her sexual attraction to MC and mildly hinted at maybe also being attracted to a girl. For a third one, we haven't seen anything hinting at her sexuality yet. Only the fourth character has shown more attraction to women than men so far.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
And I played whole game didn't see that. Maybe don't forget to leave out that bit when trolling your reviews. But hey its great to see a dev trolling and flamebaiting instead of being helpfull...
the sex scene what ricoh shows is in the current version.it comes in day2.Maybe you click what wrong.You wrote it in your review so that there is no sex scene in the game and if someone read that than they could think that there is nothing

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
From the comments I see that this is one of those games where every female character is a lesbian. In the beginning it was cool, now that 99% of harem games are like this it got boring, it seems like it's just to slow down the continuity of the story and the protagonist's sex scenes. Then there's another boring thing about these games with all lesbians, the protagonist looks like a vouyer, if I'm wanting to play with a male protagonist I hope he participates in these sex scenes. Sorry but this game is a no to me. It's a shame the renders are good, good luck with your future as a dev, I hope that in the future I'll play a game of yours that suits me.
What? Like 3 out of 4 all seem to like men. And I seen like one game where they are lesbians. What are you on about? You upset because in Harem fantasy games the girls tend to be cool with threeways? And all ones I played recently not one was a lesbian and I had to corrupt them in the last 2 I played to get a threesome otherwise it was a no go. The last "vouyer" game I played was that magic school one with the Witcher knock off mc, where you goal was to get the boys laid with the girls more then get the mc laid...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
the sex scene what ricoh shows is in the current version.it comes in day2.Maybe you click what wrong.You wrote it in your review so that there is no sex scene in the game and if someone read that than they could think that there is nothing
Already edited it. Also still was dick move. Like 30 ways to go about that, a pm would been the easiest and less dick way to do it. So technichally still against the forum rules but hey whatever. Not gonna be petty and take a star off still 3 star, I want to see where this game is going review, just now there is ONE sex scene I didn't see because I didn't use the walkthrough mod on a short game lol

So still zero excuse for that post minus to call me out in public and troll.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The mother sucks the MC's dick the younger daughter kissed the MC and was getting off on the MC and her mom Amber is attracted to the MC but is also attracted to the older sister. Only Amber and Emily are bi/lesbian ATM.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
btw, for those that do not want to download it from the links provided in the OP, you can instead download it direct from itch.io:

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Looks like the guy didn't even bother give them more than two expressions. Judging by the screens, there's only one.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Looks like the guy didn't even bother give them more than two expressions. Judging by the screens, there's only one.
yeah, 0.1 I didn't add emotions and it was half way through 0.2 that I figured out how to do it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just want to point out that Emily IS gay.
She was put off men by her abusive father and has had trust issues with them and was never interested in them romantically, that's until the MC came along.

The MC shows her that not all men are like that and she grows fond of him, maybe a little too fond ;)

Due to her issues, she's never been with a man before, only women.

On day 1, during the night, that was the first time she's ever held a dick and maybe it's awakened something inside, something that she didn't realise was there.. A hunger for something... Different..

The lesbian content will also help bring around the corruption of other girls.
Lesbian content seems incredibly boring to me. I'm not interested in it and I never see it. Usually if it's between 2 LIs, it doesn't bother me too much, but I'll never observe the scenes (and if you give me the option to avoid them, that's what I'll do).

Personally, it's more practical for me that this content is avoidable or skippable, so I don't have to use CTRL to avoid seeing the scenes.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Lesbian content seems incredibly boring to me. I'm not interested in it and I never see it. Usually if it's between 2 LIs, it doesn't bother me too much, but I'll never observe the scenes (and if you give me the option to avoid them, that's what I'll do).

Personally, it's more practical for me that this content is avoidable or skippable, so I don't have to use CTRL to avoid seeing the scenes.
I agree, prefer a work around so said content can be avoided. I don't remember which game it was but a while back it gave you the options at the beginning to avoid said scenes. But honestly it's the devs story to tell and so far I like it and from, if you play both choices, one left an impression based off those scenes it could open up a MFF encounter with both or open a friendship path with benefits which could bring the character out of her shell.
Though I am curious as to what kind of work the MC does to drop $12K for clothing on a girl and then hand $200 over to her for a gift. Of course I could have missed this topic in my reading of just don't remember it. Plus it opens up several options for the Dev and paths to take the MC and said characters down. looking forward to it.
The character art work is great as with each scene. I really enjoy the story line and game, just would like to have more interaction and choices to make. But thus far it very good and I look forward to the next update. Thanks so much.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I agree, prefer a work around so said content can be avoided. I don't remember which game it was but a while back it gave you the options at the beginning to avoid said scenes. However, So far we know the hair stylist likes men and from the seens it could open up a MFF encounter with both of them.
I really like the game thus far and look forward to the next update. Thanks so much.
Without disliking MFF scenes, I prefer scenes that include just the MC and a LI.

Dec 4, 2019
Though I am curious as to what kind of work the MC does to drop $12K for clothing on a girl and then hand $200 over to her for a gift. Of course I could have missed this topic in my reading of just don't remember it.
You did miss it.
In fact, it's literally in the first panel of the official start of the game (after you pick your name and rename other characters).

Three sentences that give you a little synopsis of his background.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Though I am curious as to what kind of work the MC does to drop $12K for clothing on a girl and then hand $200 over to her for a gift. Of course I could have missed this topic in my reading of just don't remember it.
It's mentioned in the overview on the OP ;)

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes