3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
thank you for a wonderful game love the graphic great story too keep up the great work

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Well she has boobs, so she's hit puberty (thus rule 7 doesn't apply).

Also, here's a little before/after with the old/new model.

Before:

View attachment 1557120

After:

View attachment 1557119
Hmm she looks even younger now though. Got to say I think she looked better before. With the original model you can still make the argument, but new model is just pure loli

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I like the shading better in the 2nd model, though I prefer the 1st. Not that it matters. You need to use the one YOU prefer.

Reactions: UncleFredo

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Agree with dmmt , the shading is better on the 2nd model. However, is the 2nd model shorter? From the snap above, it would seem so. Just curious. I have to say RIC0H , this version was like super fast! I was like whhhhattttt???? :cool: Not used to so fast tracked VN, but really good (quick) start! (y)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Agree with dmmt , the shading is better on the 2nd model. However, is the 2nd model shorter? From the snap above, it would seem so. Just curious. I have to say RIC0H , this version was like super fast! I was like whhhhattttt???? :cool: Not used to so fast tracked VN, but really good (quick) start! (y)
Yeah, she's slightly smaller than the older model, about 2-3 inches.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I prefer the old model.
i must say even if the new model looks overall way better (more details better skin and shading also the expression seems better)
but still prefer the old version cause it fits better to the other cast member. the same skin and shader quality as her mom and the mc i would say the old model is better fitting overall and the new one even if superior sticks out and feels out of place becouse the higher overall quality of the model.
maybe it would fit better when he uses the new model design (proportion and face details with the skin and shader from the old version so the details would go up but it would not feel so out of place render quality wise.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Mar 6, 2021
Well she has boobs, so she's hit puberty (thus rule 7 doesn't apply).

Also, here's a little before/after with the old/new model.

Before:

View attachment 1557120

After:

View attachment 1557119
With all due respect, but the first version is infinitely superior, but I'll give the game a chance, if I don't like it, I'll look for something else. Even so, good luck.

Mar 6, 2021
I did a poll on Discord and the second one won.
I get that some will prefer the older model, but it seems more people prefer the new version.

View attachment 1557701
Really, bad taste is not disputed.
One question (perhaps silly), I know it would be extra work, but wouldn't it be possible for both models to exist?
So players could choose which model they want to play with by choosing at the start of the game.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Really, bad taste is not disputed.
One question (perhaps silly), I know it would be extra work, but wouldn't it be possible for both models to exist?
So players could choose which model they want to play with by choosing at the start of the game.
Every scene with her in it would have to be rendered twice, which would bloat the game size and nearly double the dev's workload.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes