• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
There's more than two :cry:
Developing multiple paths like you describe in you link is stupid IMHO. It will take forever to develop new content, No one will be satisfied and you will just end up disappointing a lot of people. Having choices where you can choose between a romantic and a rape approach when interacting with a girl is ok, but more than that is waste of development time IMHO.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
And after seeing Emily and Jasmin next to each other, I realized how similiar their faces are. I hope, this is intended. This could mean, that Katie did not have only Emily 9 months after the one night stand with the MC but twins and gave one up for adoption...:love:
If you use the age adjusting Emily and Jasmin are no longer the same age. Beside that. I would really prefer less incest. More incest might make me drop the VN, which would be a pity, because despite the incest part I think this is one of the better VN's

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
there is a question - is there sex with a person in a helpless state? then yes it is rape.
otherwise, pleeeease take pity on the poor owl, don't pull it onto the globe, please... because it's rape hehe
If you turn on dark path MC will be able to rape both Lauren and Megan. I'm not going to spoil how, but where I live you will get jailed for what MC is doing to those two girls in the dark path. But that is as dark as it gets.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
if MC and Katie had not had a conversation, there would have been no incest in this story at all.
How? and so,
do not confuse the concepts of inbreeding and incest. the first is biology, the second is human relationships.
- there may be inbreeding without incest, when both partners are unaware of their blood relationship and give birth to children,
- and there can be incest without inbreeding, when both partners, knowing about the blood relationship, refrain from having children, protecting themselves from pregnancy. wasted taboo =)
This is a VN. I don't care whether there is incest with inbred or not. I just don't like incest, and IMHO, it tends to ruin the story of a good VN. The only time incest can be acceptable for me is a threesome with MC and 2 sisters (not his), but to me that is just a threesome with some lesbian sex. Call me an incestforb or whatever. I don't care. I just don't like incest and I know a lot of other people has the same view. This is probably also why so many games here comes with an incest patch for the minority who are into that stuff.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
RIC0H
I like your VN, and I don't mind missing the April scenes. She is too young for me anyway. The other young girls are on the limit for my personal taste, but they are ok.

Despite not being a fan of multi path VN's (developing 2 parallel paths is basically developing 2 games in parallel), I like that there is a "dark path", and I like the content of it. Although it isn't really dark, and should probably be called rape path instead. It would be nice if you added some pregnancy scare to that path too. With pregnancy scare, I don't mean actually pregnancy (would like that too), but things like MC telling the girls that he is going to flood their wombs and knocking them up, and them trying to convince him not to dump his load inside them.

I never understood why so many games has the incest tag. It's absolutely NOT something for me, and it would be nice if it could be turned off like the dark path. The story would be so much better without the incest. It can easily be explained that Emily might be his daughter, but someone else could also be the father, which a DNA test confirmed was the case.
1703600780954.png

Cool story, bro... :KEK:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This is a VN. I don't care whether there is incest with inbred or not. I just don't like incest, and IMHO, it tends to ruin the story of a good VN. The only time incest can be acceptable for me is a threesome with MC and 2 sisters (not his), but to me that is just a threesome with some lesbian sex. Call me an incestforb or whatever. I don't care. I just don't like incest and I know a lot of other people has the same view. This is probably also why so many games here comes with an incest patch for the minority who are into that stuff.
If you turn on dark path MC will be able to rape both Lauren and Megan. I'm not going to spoil how, but where I live you will get jailed for what MC is doing to those two girls in the dark path. But that is as dark as it gets.
and where did you see Lauren or Megan in a helpless state?
oh yes, at the very beginning when they were sleeping - you can insert a penis into the sleeping girl’s mouth.
well yes, maybe. but in VN there is a presumption of solipsism - what is not visible does not happen or does not exist. you may go to sleep without checking the girls. The game gives you a choice. and you make the choice yourself.
that is, in other words, you are complaining to US about YOURSELF, that YOU are not able to pacify your passions. Sorry, no one will wipe your sniffles. your mistakes are your mistakes. and the author - the author just gives you the opportunity to make your mistakes. or NOT to do so. but one way or another, the blame for your mistakes lies not with the author, but with you and only you.

Yes, the devil is tempting you to sin. What did you want, life on “easy mode with cheats”?
sorry, only hardcore with anti-cheat-on...
you become a saint in the middle of a brothel surrounded by whores.
but to become a saint in the middle of the desert - even I can do that. =)

sorry nothing personal, but hypocritical saints who live not by their own minds but by what is written in training manuals - this is the scourge of our time.

UPD: you know good VN give you oppoiortunity to walk by "monk path" or "no-sex-path"
if sex with Kathy not count then this VN give that "no-sex" opportunity. i checked myself just now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit76

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
and where did you see Lauren or Megan in a helpless state?
oh yes, at the very beginning when they were sleeping - you can insert a penis into the sleeping girl’s mouth.
Instead of keep rambling. Try turn on the dark path in the preferences and play the VN from the start. Then you will be able to force Lauren to have sex with you, and she will be in pain doing so. Also, you can get Megan drunk and fuck her.

PS. I'm not sure what all your rambling is about. I'm not trying to get rid of the dark path. In fact I would like to see more of the rape scenes, hence why I suggest renaming the dark path to rape path.

Reactions: 9alwa

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Instead of keep rambling. Try turn on the dark path in the preferences and play the VN from the start. Then you will be able to force Lauren to have sex with you, and she will be in pain doing so. Also, you can get Megan drunk and fuck her.
i MAY. but i not MUST. and not one can force me to do this if i NOT WISH.

yes i can do this and i will do this but this is ME who do this.
and this is you. and you simply not do this. it simple, isn't it?
turn away from the sin. NOT SELECT GREEN. or not run this sinful program.
=)

be good!

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
MasterGamer1234567890 We understood that you don't like incest. But obviously there are others with opposing preferences here. Mine is "the more the better". ;)
Well. If the dev. would make it optional like the dark path, we could both enjoy the game to the full. It's not like it would require more renderings like the dark path. It's just differences in the dialog, which wouldn't cost too much extra development time.

Reactions: Sonico

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
RIC0H
What should the "real" ages be for Emily, Lauren, Megan, & Jasmine (and any other young ladies I missed)?
The toggle option just enables us to change their age. Wish it would default to their true age (as some definitely do not look & behave like their 18 years old)
(And I like where your going with the future relationship reveal soon)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H
What should the "real" ages be for Emily, Lauren, Megan, & Jasmine (and any other young ladies I missed)?
The toggle option just enables us to change their age. Wish it would default to their true age (as some definitely do not look & behave like their 18 years old)
5umi76.jpg

Obviously Lauren's real age is 18...

But ofc, people are free to set it to whatever they wish, such as 13.

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
RIC0H
Everyone in the game is um 27 bro. It's just that glandular issues abound in that town.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes