4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of keep rambling. Try turn on the dark path in the preferences and play the VN from the start. Then you will be able to force Lauren to have sex with you, and she will be in pain doing so. Also, you can get Megan drunk and fuck her.

PS. I'm not sure what all your rambling is about. I'm not trying to get rid of the dark path. In fact I would like to see more of the rape scenes, hence why I suggest renaming the dark path to rape path.
I'd also like more r*pe content. The issue however is that it's kinda hard to justify it story wise. That would work if MC was an absolute sadist and/or with distant LIs. MC r*ping his chicks everyday would be out of place. Instead, having it named dark patch offers way more leeway in what could be included.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It takes place in an Alt reality called "game world".
Whatever you know from the real world, just forget it as this isn't real.

It doesn't take place in a real world or in a real country, heck.. The characters are not even real ffs. :LOL:
Just ignore his posts. He is just trolling. No matter what you write he will find a way to twist it.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You play a genuinely nice guy who is trying to help the people around him as he gradually grows to truly care about them...
while raping them.
Seriously, nearly every sex scene in the game comes from making the choice a sexual predator would make. It's nuts. Doing that WHILE trying to make the MC a good person who cares for everyone around him at the same time is complete tonal whiplash.
And that is what make this VN so good. There aren't many VN's/games with this style.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.8.1

I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atualização V0.8.1

Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

View attachment 2064325

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.8.1

Corrupted Love V0.8.1 Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.8.1

----------------------------------------

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.8.1

Reactions: Charles Edward

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
So I heard that the dev made some significant revisions to the game and decided to take a look at it after a while.

My impression: the dev made an editing pass over the early part of the game and improved it in every way.
Good job all around!(y)

The dev (team) has more experience and it shows. Literally everything is better, even how the menus look.

Early reviews of this game noted the pacing of the story was too fast, some scenes came quite abruptly. Now the pacing is much better, with more setup and teasing and anticipation and a more 'plausible' feel to the scenes when they come.

The art is better too. The models look better, as do the renders overall.

The biggest improvement for me is the art direction. Dunno if the dev got a better rig or got more patient with render times :giggle:
but inserting more renders above the absolute minimum requirement has made some episodes much much better. For example, the TV-with-Megan scene is outstanding. The characters' movements look smooth rather than jerky and it has a very good flow between poses etc. It's art man!

As a side note, the nun scene was great too though would it not have been more on-brand for MC to dominate her more, like teasing her more beforehand and/or making her go down on him again, post-nut, no? :p I guess we'll see.

Really looking forward to what ric0h makes of this VN.

Reactions: ArhraCole

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
I just read back through the posts, is this game missing content or not? Just want to be sure.
So it's both yes and no. On one hand, this version advances the story and there is actually more stuff now than before. On the other hand, due to the new and improved pacing being slower, some events that would have happened by now should in fact happen further in the story, if that makes sense.

If you enjoy ric0h's work so much that you do not want to miss anything, you might want to consider supporting the dev ;)

Edit: Some comments make it sound like Kratos worked over the game with his axe. In reality, a total of 3 scenes were initially removed. Alternative versions of 2 of those were reintroduced at a later point in the story, after more buildup w. the characters. Only 1 scene has not reappeared so far. I wonder if that is also a pacing thing, or is it gone.... forever!!! :unsure:
Only ric0h, the god and master of the alternative universe that is Corrupted Love can say for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.JTA and dasetean

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I just read back through the posts, is this game missing content or not? Just want to be sure.
As of now there is only the April scenes missing as dev realised those scenes could possibly land him in legal trouble so the versions with those scenes have been purged by most sites that hosted it either by the dev or by a moderator on behalf of the dev only way to view the missing scenes would be to find someone like myself who has a copy of that version.

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
I loved the game even before April's character appeared. After all the changes, I got acquainted with the deleted scenes and I can say it’s not a big loss. Of course, there are people who really liked it and are disappointed. But there's nothing you can do about it. And the game is still just as good!

Dec 28, 2020
I loved the game even before April's character appeared. After all the changes, I got acquainted with the deleted scenes and I can say it’s not a big loss. Of course, there are people who really liked it and are disappointed. But there's nothing you can do about it. And the game is still just as good!
Agreed it is still good

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
ricoh I've been following the discussion in this thread and on your discord channel for the past months, and since incest won't be avoidable anymore, and it looks like the MC will end up being father to all the teens and preteens in the town, I'm sad to say I'll be sending this game to the bin.
In the beginning incest was avoidable, as you could refuse to let MC have sex with his oldest daughter, when they learned she was his daughter. But with the last version (think it was 0.7) the incest part escalated and was no longer avoidable. Now it looks like the MC will end up being father to almost the entire population of teens and preteens in the town. That is too much incest for me.

I have to say I'm surprised, that you will spend months redoing all your work to please those who don't like loli content, but won't spend a week on making incest optional. It doesn't have to be a patch. It can just be a toggle button in the option menu. Optional incest doesn't require any rerendering like the resent aging up did. It's just different dialog.

I'm sad it had to end this way, because except for the incest part, I actually really liked this game and was thinking about becoming a supported. But that ended when the incest part escalated and you blank refusal of making incest optional. Making incest optional would make the game acceptable to A LOT more people.

With that I'll leave this thread and send the game to the bin.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
In the beginning incest was avoidable, as you could refuse to let MC have sex with his oldest daughter, when they learned she was his daughter. But with the last version (think it was 0.7) the incest part escalated and was no longer avoidable.
On Day4 after you learn the relation between the MC and Emily, you have a choice to either continue doing things with her or stop doing things with her.

This choice appears when you go to the toilet.

If you do not want to do anything with her from the start, then do not "give her something to hold" when she gets into bed with the MC on Day1.

This comes at a cost though, as a lot of content will be locked (due to not enabling the choices to see it)
So if you do not make the choices to see incest, then you will not see half of the games content.

I have to say I'm surprised, that you will spend months redoing all your work to please those who don't like loli content,
The rework was cancelled and the game is now as it was before (minus a lewd scene with one character)

Also the rework was not being done because some people didn't like certain content, it was being done due to what happened to another DEV in AUS.
However I later found out that I only needed to remove 1 scene for the game to be "safe" and prevent me from facing the same fate.

but won't spend a week on making incest optional. It doesn't have to be a patch. It can just be a toggle button in the option menu. Optional incest doesn't require any rerendering like the resent aging up did. It's just different dialog.
The game is mainly for that type of content, but you do however have a choice to not see that content.
If you're seeing incest, then you're choosing the options to enable seeing it.

However..
Towards the end of the game, it will be revealed that Katie is the MC's (half) sister.

I'm sad it had to end this way, because except for the incest part, I actually really liked this game and was thinking about becoming a supported. But that ended when the incest part escalated and you blank refusal of making incest optional. Making incest optional would make the game acceptable to A LOT more people.
As of 0.8.1a the incest is optional.

Bye.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2020
ricoh I've been following the discussion in this thread and on your discord channel for the past months, and since incest won't be avoidable anymore, and it looks like the MC will end up being father to all the teens and preteens in the town, I'm sad to say I'll be sending this game to the bin.
In the beginning incest was avoidable, as you could refuse to let MC have sex with his oldest daughter, when they learned she was his daughter. But with the last version (think it was 0.7) the incest part escalated and was no longer avoidable. Now it looks like the MC will end up being father to almost the entire population of teens and preteens in the town. That is too much incest for me.

I have to say I'm surprised, that you will spend months redoing all your work to please those who don't like loli content, but won't spend a week on making incest optional. It doesn't have to be a patch. It can just be a toggle button in the option menu. Optional incest doesn't require any rerendering like the resent aging up did. It's just different dialog.

Ricoh is right obviously they made it it is avoidable

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes