• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
GUI Fix for Corrupted Love v0.8.1a.

As promised, I've corrected a few problems. It's not entirely finished, but most of the work is done.

Screenshot_20231228_044427_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png Screenshot_20231228_044516_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png Screenshot_20231228_044321_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png Screenshot_20231228_045320_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still have a few small details to work out (to check that the layout of the "Options" menu is clean and properly aligned on all screens/devices, delete a few lines of code that have become unnecessary., etc). Perhaps I’ll add hover and selection sounds to menus.

RIC0H :

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Obviously Lauren's real age is 18...
Sorry, my numbers don't add up =)
Either Katie is older than 34 or Lauren is under 18.
but if Lauren "barely legal" then Emily 20 and Katie is near 39-40...
and there's nothing we can do, mathematics is a soulless science! =)

although, if you agree with the author of the VN “simple days”, then the problem of inconsistency in the girls’ birth dates can be easily resolved.
Emily and Lauren can be born in the same calendar year, because on that island there is such a good environment that the fetus in women develops at an accelerated pace - not in 9 months, but in just 1 month.
and then by the time the story begins, the girls will be approximately equal in calendar years.

prehistory option
Katie's parents, having learned about her daughter's pregnancy, got a plane ticket to this magical island, where Katie soon gave birth to Emily, and then soon met Lauren's father, and gave birth to Lauren. after which, they separated, because the husband turned out to be a local criminal and he was arrested, and Katie, left alone with two daughters, decided to return to her old city, where she met her new husband, who began to behave aggressively and Katie put him in prison. thus the daughters can be approximately equal in age. both may be 18 years old. simply because the girls have different fathers - and the girls differ in appearance, including in height. if somewhere the numbers become illogical, add a little tentacles and everything will start to become logical. tentacles are just different. the magical island is also a kind of tentacle. I hope the author of "Simple Days" will allow you to use his magical island. =)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Sorry, my numbers don't add up =)
Either Katie is older than 34 or Lauren is under 18.
but if Lauren "barely legal" then Emily 20 and Katie is near 39-40...
and there's nothing we can do, mathematics is a soulless science! =)
Emily is always 4 years older than Lauren.
MC/Amber/Katie are always 18 years older than Emily.

So default; Lauren is 18, Emily is 22 (18+4) and MC/Amber/Katie are 40 (22+18)

If you change Lauren to 17, then Emily becomes 21 (17+4) and MC/Amber/Katie become 39 (21+18)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Emily is always 4 years older than Lauren.
MC/Amber/Katie are always 18 years older than Emily.

So default; Lauren is 18, Emily is 22 (18+4) and MC/Amber/Katie are 40 (22+18)

If you change Lauren to 17, then Emily becomes 21 (17+4) and MC/Amber/Katie become 39 (21+18)
Emily 22 - ok.
but 22 year olds have nothing to do in a shelter.
This means Emily is under 18 years old at real. the facts speak for themselves. when human become 18 y.o. - they kick him out on the streets.
or in “this wonderful country” in which the story takes place, adulthood comes at 23 years old and a 22-year-old woman can be in a shelter? Then maybe it’s worth mentioning this point separately?
otherwise the background of the story begins to look like Trishka’s caftan. “Trishka's Kaftan” is a fable by I. A. Krylov, which became the basis of the Russian idiom about situations when they try to correct one defect by creating another.
By correcting the situation with underage girls, making the girls adult women, an absurd situation with shelters is created.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Emily 22 - ok.
but 22 year olds have nothing to do in a shelter.
This means Emily is under 18 years old at real. the facts speak for themselves.
or in “this wonderful country” in which the story takes place, adulthood comes at 23 years old and a 22-year-old woman can be in a shelter? Then maybe it’s worth mentioning this point separately?
otherwise the background of the story begins to look like Trishka’s caftan. “Trishka's Kaftan” is a fable by I. A. Krylov, which became the basis of the Russian idiom about situations when they try to correct one defect by creating another.
By correcting the situation with underage girls, making the girls adult women, an absurd situation with shelters is created.
It takes place in an Alt reality called "game world".
Whatever you know from the real world, just forget it as this isn't real.

It doesn't take place in a real world or in a real country, heck.. The characters are not even real ffs. :LOL:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

It doesn't take place in a real world or in a real country, heck.. The characters are not even real ffs. :LOL:
ok. being in shelter in 22y.o. is normal.
no problem. i get it.
thanks for clarifying this point.

and this is kind of tentacles... sort of...
"just add tentacles - and all will become normal"

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76 and DA22
Jan 28, 2019
Game should be renamed to "the nicest rapist."
You play a genuinely nice guy who is trying to help the people around him as he gradually grows to truly care about them...
while raping them.
Seriously, nearly every sex scene in the game comes from making the choice a sexual predator would make. It's nuts. Doing that WHILE trying to make the MC a good person who cares for everyone around him at the same time is complete tonal whiplash.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
"the nicest rapist."
not need this!!!

because, comrade, it is you who select options for raping helpless girls in their sleep. it is your MC acted by your command =)
my MC not use helpless girls. and i disabled dark path. my MC not a rapist.

"Corrupted Love" is a good project name.
yes you may rape but game not about rape.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of keep rambling. Try turn on the dark path in the preferences and play the VN from the start. Then you will be able to force Lauren to have sex with you, and she will be in pain doing so. Also, you can get Megan drunk and fuck her.

PS. I'm not sure what all your rambling is about. I'm not trying to get rid of the dark path. In fact I would like to see more of the rape scenes, hence why I suggest renaming the dark path to rape path.
I'd also like more r*pe content. The issue however is that it's kinda hard to justify it story wise. That would work if MC was an absolute sadist and/or with distant LIs. MC r*ping his chicks everyday would be out of place. Instead, having it named dark patch offers way more leeway in what could be included.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

Just ignore his posts. He is just trolling. No matter what you write he will find a way to twist it.

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You play a genuinely nice guy who is trying to help the people around him as he gradually grows to truly care about them...
while raping them.
Seriously, nearly every sex scene in the game comes from making the choice a sexual predator would make. It's nuts. Doing that WHILE trying to make the MC a good person who cares for everyone around him at the same time is complete tonal whiplash.
And that is what make this VN so good. There aren't many VN's/games with this style.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.8.1

I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atualização V0.8.1

Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

View attachment 2064325

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.8.1

Corrupted Love V0.8.1 Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.8.1

----------------------------------------

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.8.1

Reactions: Charles Edward

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
So I heard that the dev made some significant revisions to the game and decided to take a look at it after a while.

My impression: the dev made an editing pass over the early part of the game and improved it in every way.
Good job all around!(y)

The dev (team) has more experience and it shows. Literally everything is better, even how the menus look.

Early reviews of this game noted the pacing of the story was too fast, some scenes came quite abruptly. Now the pacing is much better, with more setup and teasing and anticipation and a more 'plausible' feel to the scenes when they come.

The art is better too. The models look better, as do the renders overall.

The biggest improvement for me is the art direction. Dunno if the dev got a better rig or got more patient with render times :giggle:
but inserting more renders above the absolute minimum requirement has made some episodes much much better. For example, the TV-with-Megan scene is outstanding. The characters' movements look smooth rather than jerky and it has a very good flow between poses etc. It's art man!

As a side note, the nun scene was great too though would it not have been more on-brand for MC to dominate her more, like teasing her more beforehand and/or making her go down on him again, post-nut, no? :p I guess we'll see.

Really looking forward to what ric0h makes of this VN.

Reactions: ArhraCole

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
I just read back through the posts, is this game missing content or not? Just want to be sure.
So it's both yes and no. On one hand, this version advances the story and there is actually more stuff now than before. On the other hand, due to the new and improved pacing being slower, some events that would have happened by now should in fact happen further in the story, if that makes sense.

If you enjoy ric0h's work so much that you do not want to miss anything, you might want to consider supporting the dev ;)

Edit: Some comments make it sound like Kratos worked over the game with his axe. In reality, a total of 3 scenes were initially removed. Alternative versions of 2 of those were reintroduced at a later point in the story, after more buildup w. the characters. Only 1 scene has not reappeared so far. I wonder if that is also a pacing thing, or is it gone.... forever!!! :unsure:
Only ric0h, the god and master of the alternative universe that is Corrupted Love can say for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.JTA and dasetean

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I just read back through the posts, is this game missing content or not? Just want to be sure.
As of now there is only the April scenes missing as dev realised those scenes could possibly land him in legal trouble so the versions with those scenes have been purged by most sites that hosted it either by the dev or by a moderator on behalf of the dev only way to view the missing scenes would be to find someone like myself who has a copy of that version.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes