3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If I remember correctly the original 0.7 update not the one on the op had the removed content but that version has been removed from most sites it was posted on either by the dev or at his request so only people who made backups will have acsess to that version and can't be posted here as it will break site rule 7 I believe.
Why would it break that rule? It was allowed until he got spooked because of the Aussies.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Why would it break that rule? It was allowed until he got spooked because of the Aussies.
Because of one of the scenes included in that version the Dev never posted the version I'm talking about here and asked others not to he had two versions the version posted here aka the safe version to be posted on this forum and another one you had to either get from his subscribestar or from other sites it was leaked from

kiziero

May 18, 2023
hey can someone tell me if current 0.7 version is different from the original version we had?I mean before dev had the legal issues and decided to remove some parts.I mean the original original one.So i know if i have to play this now

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
hey can someone tell me if current 0.7 version is different from the original version we had?I mean before dev had the legal issues and decided to remove some parts.I mean the original original one.So i know if i have to play this now
There's a notice on the OP (in yellow) that answers this ;)

kiziero

May 18, 2023
yes i read it ricoh but i downloaded the latest version(your newest version) i loaded one of my previous saves but i dont see any new content compared to the original 0.7.So i just wonder whats the new content u mention is?Is it somewhere in the middle of the game before my save perhaps?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Because of one of the scenes included in that version the Dev never posted the version I'm talking about here and asked others not to he had two versions the version posted here aka the safe version to be posted on this forum and another one you had to either get from his subscribestar or from other sites it was leaked from
I get the scene, but I am asking how it violated the rule. Isn't the rule specific
Folk don't read the op. :Kappa:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
yes i read it ricoh but i downloaded the latest version(your newest version) i loaded one of my previous saves but i dont see any new content compared to the original 0.7.So i just wonder whats the new content u mention is?Is it somewhere in the middle of the game before my save perhaps?
There were scenes added in 0.7.1 (like the new TV option for Megan on Day4) and those scenes are now in this new 0.7.
Also there's been script changes here and there, so to make saves compatible with 0.8.1a you should play the game again on the new 0.7 and make new saves (and remove any old saves you have).

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I am asking how it violated the rule.
The Rule (7)
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Reactions: mrdhrrflu

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
That's what a "True Edition Patch" is for... :KEK:

kiziero

May 18, 2023
There were scenes added in 0.7.1 (like the new TV option for Megan on Day4) and those scenes are now in this new 0.7.
Also there's been script changes here and there, so to make saves compatible with 0.8.1a you should play the game again on the new 0.7 and make new saves (and remove any old saves you have).
ok i see ricoh.Thank you for the quick answer my friend

miknuth1

Jan 31, 2023
The game reminds me of "Proud Father", but I don't find it derogatory, just positive. The animations with the girls should be improved, a good example here is "Oh Daddy" or "DMD". The girls experience sex for the first time, but are beaten like rabbits by the MC the first time, which in my opinion creates the illusion that there is no such thing in real life and every illusion has its origins in reality.

Reactions: MrSuchka

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The animations with the girls should be improved
Actual animations take too long to do, the gap between updates is already too big (due to work/personal life) and if I was to start doing animations, then that gap would increase further.

So 2 images going back and forth will suffice for the moment.

It takes me about 20mins to make an "animation" currently (with the 2 images)
An actual animation would take a few hours (if not more) to do.

Also I would need to learn how to do it too, so that's further time needed.

Note.
It was not me that added the Animated tag, this was done by a staff member.
And as per rules, I cannot remove something that a staff member has added to the thread (as this could result in the thread being deleted).

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't really think the game needs animations. A good example of a game that doesn't have any animations and the sex scenes look really nice is grandma's house. If you know how to play around the positions and angles of the scenes, animations aren't really necessary.

Reactions: raqraq and Yngling

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Actual animations take too long to do, the gap between updates is already too big (due to work/personal life) and if I was to start doing animations, then that gap would increase further.

So 2 images going back and forth will suffice for the moment.

It takes me about 20mins to make an "animation" currently (with the 2 images)
An actual animation would take a few hours (if not more) to do.

Also I would need to learn how to do it too, so that's further time needed.

Note.
It was not me that added the Animated tag, this was done by a staff member.
And as per rules, I cannot remove something that a staff member has added to the thread (as this could result in the thread being deleted).
i feel your pain, i got almost 1 month to make a single animation

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
The SV version is going to be removed and the BV version will be given to all sub tiers.
First of all, thank you for going back to the default BV version. I'm happy to play your game again.
As for the title, it's a good choice too. I too think "Corrupted Love" sounds better (just a personal opinion).

I did, however, run into a few minor problems.

As I understand it (forgive me if I'm wrong), Katie and Amber are sisters, but not twins. However, they are exactly the same age. As Amber is apparently younger, it would be nice to put her at least 2 years younger than her sister and/or allow us to change her age to correct the problem ourselves.​

Screenshot_20231223_044412_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

On some touchscreens, naming saves automatically activates the virtual keyboard. And unfortunately this one is impossible to hide. Can you add a button to disable backup naming please?​

Screenshot_20231223_044608_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Without a background in the dialog box, text can become difficult or impossible to read. Can you add a black background with an opacity setting, please? Those who don't want a background can simply set the opacity to 0 and everyone will be happy. (y):giggle:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes