3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
To make things easier for 0.8 and if you don't want to replay the game (although I liked replaying it) I leave this save that follows all the non-dark route, with saves in all the sex scenes.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
To make things easier for 0.8 and if you don't want to replay the game (although I liked replaying it) I leave this save that follows all the non-dark route, with saves in all the sex scenes.
Why is it named after a different VN?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
gigan

will you be updating the gallery mod for this or the upcoming 0.8.1 version of the game?
Not needed as the BV will be the default version soon (that has a built in replay feature).

Hi, could you PM me the link to this as well? thanks
You don't want the 0.7.2 version as that's an old version with content removed.

From this new 0.7, the next version will be 0.8.1.

Do not play 0.7.1 or 0.7.2 with this 0.7 version as they are not updates to this new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
What happened to the lesbian scenes? I started over with a new save and realized that all the lesbian scenes are gone, is there an option to enable it?
I noticed this too, kinda weird. I could understand if dev wanted to change the story alittle so Emily wasnt messing around with girls behind mc's back but this is obviously not the case as the startup / dialog is all still there. So why remove the scenes?

Nov 23, 2023
I noticed this too, kinda weird. I could understand if dev wanted to change the story alittle so Emily wasnt messing around with girls behind mc's back but this is obviously not the case as the startup / dialog is all still there. So why remove the scenes?
Yeah that's my first thought, they didn't wanna take chances of oversensitive whiners bitching about lesbian LI "NTR". Scenes get added and removed frrom one update to the next all the time, that's nothing new (ie Lauren deflowered on couch in 0.6 instead of her bed comes to mind).

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Its such a such a shame... I would guess the reason might have been due to some backlash from some people that get personally offended if there's any H scene that doesn't involves the MC, and they see it as NTR ("The word that shall not be named").
I really don't understand this immersion to these VN some people have that they feel cheated themselves over a fictitious, pixeled characters. In my opinion it gives depth to the character, in this VN for example the girl believed she was a lesbian, it gives context to the story... But anyways those scenes are gone and in a way that it happens in the story, there's an introduction to the scene but we just don't get to see it anymore.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
There has never been Lesbian scenes in this game, it's only suggested. ;)

Emily is gay with Jasmin, but you never see any "special time" scenes with them.

• Sad
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Strange, I guess I got mixed up with some other game. I could have sworn I saw the Aunt/hairdresser scene previously. I stopped playing way back because I didnt like emily messing around without it being in the open. Tried it again to see if I could avoid her or if any changes had been made, guess I was getting mixed up with some similar scene elsewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Those are from the old Gallery, they were never in the story itself.
Strange, I guess I got mixed up with some other game. I could have sworn I saw the Aunt/hairdresser scene previously. I stopped playing way back because I didnt like emily messing around without it being in the open. Tried it again to see if I could avoid her or if any changes had been made, guess I was getting mixed up with some similar scene elsewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I would have loved to see the scenes but I understand why people wouldn't like that, it's almost NTR to the MC(and I say almost because you can tell by the looks of it that the MC wouldn't mind Emily having sex with other women), however I think it could be really cool if the MC finds out and puts her in her place with that, ya the MC should take a little more dominion over who Emily has sex with or at least put rules on it.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes