3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
What more could you want?
How about decent renders for days 1-3 :D

(they do look poop as they were done on my old poopy PC)
Just replayed the game from scratch since it's been a while and I would say those renders are still okayish but the early writing and intro are pretty rough and could use some work.

What I mean is some kind of intro to put more context and some introductory gameplay to ease us in the mechanics of the game would be nice. ATM, the start feels a bit abrupt. Ripples by Jestur or Chasing Sunsets by Stone Fox Studios do it quite well if you want some comparison.

Anyway, thanks for your work, I love it and can't wait for the next update ;)

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
The game is as it once was with the smols and the girls will stay how the currently look (no age ups).
What you see in 0.7 is what will be in the game going forward.
Oh, I was reading comments from a month ago and I think you mentioned that characters would be made taller, is that no longer planned then ?
Or maybe that was before the current version and the change was already made

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Need to fix when saving. It asks for a name but after hitting enter. It doesn't do anything on the Android version. And when a choice is to be made and you hit the back tab, nothing happens.

Nov 23, 2023
Was this creator the one who was imprisoned for pixels? I had heard the news that a Dev went under pressure
Obviously not, he's posting shit and usually there's no internet in prison. You're probably thinking of Westy (Proud Father), who got arrested for his AVN in Australia back in August (where they will jail you for drawing Bart/Lisa Simpson naked if they find out about it, so he's in deep shit). He's not in prison (yet), next court date is Feb 13th (the Dec 5th one was just a postponement due to him being denied legal aid/public pretender).

Nov 23, 2023
Ok. Thank you. I hate what happened to the other creator. i miss his game. i didnt want yours to change. there arent many like it. i play more than games that have smol content in them. but i dislike the change because the world cant accept art or decent enough creativity to fiction. i really do enjoy the story you are crafting with it as well. please keep up the good work. an just a note. the story would have been heavily effected if there was an age up. it wouldnt have made sense at that point in the grand scheme you are coming up with.
Thankfully it isn't the whole world, just a few dumbass schizophrenic countries that can't tell the difference between real and imaginary and don't give much of a shit about artistic freedom. Other than the obvious China, Singapore, North Korea, etc it's mostly UK, Australia, Canada, and perhaps a few EU countries (with anti-loli laws on the books but are seldom ever enforced). The law worldwide really should be simply: "If there's no real victim to save/protect then if you don't like it then don't play it and instead add it to your ignore list", but it is what it is.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Need to fix when saving. It asks for a name but after hitting enter. It doesn't do anything on the Android version. And when a choice is to be made and you hit the back tab, nothing happens.
Will be fixed in the next version.

That looks like from the scene with Lauren on the couch getting deflowered before it was removed from 0.6, could be wrong though.
It's the scene with Megan on Day4 (Watch TV)

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?
Nov 23, 2023
AVN-ception after MC decides to play an AVN. Even more so if instead of the title screen it was that moment after the first choice where he's sitting at his PC playing with himself (no, not like that), though not sure if the optical feedback effect wouldn't blow up his PC trying to render it.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
yeah in those places where even any type of reliable electricity, potable water or internet access is a surprise fapping to AVNs should probably be the last thing on their minds. If I was stuck there I'd be working on ways to not be first, with the ultimate goal of moving to the First World (US is popular but there are plenty of similar places) even if it took a couple decades.
:FacePalm: Do you always imagine that all others are like you?

I assume you are young, healthy and have much free time to achieve whatever you want. (Then maybe you should do something useful with your life, wherever you are?)

Others though... In USA about 10% of people live in trailers. Many youngsters can't pay for good education. Many parents can't afford good healthcare for themselves and their children. So if you think "They should just try harder", OK, you are entitled to your views, however detached from reality they are.

Now before I get banned for being off-topic and talking political, excuse me, and let's finish this discussion. Besides, nobody asked our opinions about world problems, so let's just go back to talking about this game.

Reactions: rapah and mrdhrrflu
Nov 23, 2023
so the new update can't load save file before v0.6? :unsure:
Nope. It's why it's a good idea to save old versions of AVNs with their own saves until it gets a completed tag. And sometimes times even then keep them becasuse scenes get removed that don't make it into the final version for whatever reason. I finally learned my lesson after Ocean screwed everyone and removed Nami's ass job in Summer's Gone (best scene in the whole AVN up to that point imo), as if you didn't keep the old version the only other way to get it back is a mod that puts it back in the Replay Gallery but it's still not in the main story (so some context is lost for newer players that wonder how it that happened). All because they wanted to avoid some stupid adult rating on Steam (fuck money and ratings, one's vision should take priority, now it's not even an AVN, just a VN).

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes