3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just her lewd scenes, her other scenes are still there.
With the revamp would it not just make sense to remove the character outright? No point dedicating too much time to render in a character who will have no relevance going forward compared to literally every other female we meet in the game lol.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
With the revamp would it not just make sense to remove the character outright? No point dedicating too much time to render in a character who will have no relevance going forward compared to literally every other female we meet in the game lol.
She's just meant as a side character that you meet and buy a cake for (so she can make a wish and get adopted)
~Content filler

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Pardon me but, this game become really weird. I have a chance to play it before sometime ago, don't remember when exactly but yesterday I see it gettoing updated and I tried to play it again. CMIIW, before you could choose the age of both sisters, right? This feature is make the game quite immersive considering the dialogues and the scenes.
But I just play it again and when I reach the scene when the mother told that Katie was only 4 years younger than Emily (22), both the dialogues and the scenes before become well..., weird like I said earlier.
I know what Dev said in his post but honestly, you could be shooting yourself on the foot. But hey, it was just my opinion. Perhaps you have plan and tweak in the near future for this situation and the game back to become immersive again.
Anyway, good luck for you. I might come by and check again in the future.

Last edited:

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Pardon me but, this game become really weird. I have a chance to play it before sometime ago, don't remember when exactly but yesterday I see it gettoing updated and I tried to play it again. CMIIW, before you could choose the age of both sisters, right? This feature is make the game quite immersive considering the dialogues and the scenes.
But I just play it again and when I reach the scene when the mother told that Katie was only 4 years younger than Emily (22), both the dialogues and the scenes before become well..., weird like I said earlier.
I know what Dev said in his post but honestly, you could be shooting yourself on the foot. But hey, it was just my opinion. Perhaps you have plan and tweak in the near future for this situation and the game back to become immersive again.
Anyway, good luck for you. I might come by and check again in the future.
You can set Lauren's age in the characters tab/menu thing. Everyone else's age is based off hers in this new version.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
You can set Lauren's age in the characters tab/menu thing. Everyone else's age is based off hers in this new version.
Yes and no.

You can change other character ages if you Enable custom ages via the top right of the character menu.

It defaults to "Lauren's age changes everyone's age", but you can just enable custom ages to bypass that.
(It's set this way for a quality of life type of thing.)

screenshot0001.png

With Custom Age's disabled, you edit Lauren's age and everyone else's change too.
With Custom Age's enabled, Lauren's age will just alter her age and MC/Katie/Amber/Emily (for story reasons these are tied), but then you can manually edit the other character age's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Ah my bad, I didn't even notice the enable custom ages button. I was just happy with setting the one age and not having to double back and re adjust when something didn't make sense lol. Good thinking having both options though

Reactions: ArhraCole and RIC0H

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
For those that have previously made mods and/or translations for my game.

If you received a dmca from "me", please be assured that it was NOT from me.
I have no issues with your mods and/or translations, nor would I ever dmca them.
(I have had my own game links dmca'd by someone claiming to be me)

Your hard work makes my game better and I appreciate the work you've done.

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Seriously glad for the update :love: and that you're staying true :cool:. I was getting headaches :sick: thinking about how the change would effect (screw-up) the story :cry:.

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
I'm sorry, is there an updated version now? Where everything is almost the same, but some scenes with April are missing?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
OK, thank you. Where can I now watch scenes that are no longer available? I'd like to know what we've lost :Kappa:
They are no longer available for a reason. I guess you will either need an earlier version with a gallery from here or from elsewhere...

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thank you. Version 0.8, as I understand it, is needed?
If I remember correctly the original 0.7 update not the one on the op had the removed content but that version has been removed from most sites it was posted on either by the dev or at his request so only people who made backups will have acsess to that version and can't be posted here as it will break site rule 7 I believe.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes